• 114 results
#1 Posted by FuzzYLemoN (1600 posts) -

No offense to Brad and Vinny, but goddamn it, Brad's voice makes me want to punch a dog. Vinny isn't so bad, but I much, much, much preferred the first few podcasts when it was just Jeff & Ryan drinking strange things and making witty comments about nothing. Anyone else agree?

#2 Posted by GoranP (1135 posts) -

I prefer the team as opposed to Jeff and Ryan.

#3 Posted by Warihay (491 posts) -

Naaa, Brad and Vinny are great additions. Jeff and Ryan were great by themselves but the addition of them only can be for the better. Just get Rich Gallup on their and I call it perfect.

#4 Posted by calf_exercises (858 posts) -

ehh nar, the more the merrier i guess

#5 Posted by Blazer74 (186 posts) -

Nope, like it better now. Only thing that would amke it better would be to have people like Carrie, Greg and Rich here too.

#6 Posted by Emiel (607 posts) -

Hell no. I like it better like this, I like Brad and Vinny. Also, I didn't like those drink sections.

#7 Posted by MRBOND93 (29 posts) -

I like it with Brad and Vinny makes it more interesting

#8 Posted by RVonE (4710 posts) -

No way. Vinny is king.

#9 Posted by Subway (971 posts) -

The drink sections were boring since I couldn't taste the drinks, and I actually really like Vinny and Brad, the discussions seem deeper now.

#10 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

Nope, it don't really matter.

#11 Posted by Graffiti (7 posts) -

I like it now with all four. Jeff and Ryan seemed to always agree  on every topic.  Brad will mix it up and Vinny likes DBZ.

Don't be intimidated by Brads surly voice and EPIC sideburns.

#12 Posted by hazelnutman (1097 posts) -

Brad's voice = win

#13 Posted by Feanor (1396 posts) -

The more the better IMO

#14 Posted by Spizzy (35 posts) -

Brad and Vinny are OK in my book

#15 Posted by goldenmnk (187 posts) -

DUDE i rather have vinny and Ryna bethe host... vinny is an amazing host as well as ryan

#16 Posted by MB (13290 posts) -

I think the four balance one another out well.

#17 Posted by Mushir (2389 posts) -

No I like the new ones better.

#18 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

Yeah I like it with the four. Brad's voice is amazing haha.

#19 Posted by xplodedd (1316 posts) -

i like the new ones, they are just more lively then the old ones.

#20 Posted by Aaron_G (1618 posts) -

The Bombcast is better with Brad and Vinny.

#21 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -

no, Piss OFF. Brad > you

#22 Posted by thunderball65 (61 posts) -

the 4 person round table adds more depth.

#23 Posted by SonicFire (821 posts) -

I've been a big fan of Brad's work for years, and got into Vinny's podcasting ability about a month before he left GS, so I totally dig the panel.

Also, of the four dudes, I tend to agree with Brad most regularly
#24 Posted by samcotts (2259 posts) -

Wouldn't be the same without Brad and Vinny.

Though I do understand what your saying, Brad's voice is very monotone, and Vinny doesn't really add much to conversation. But still, I prefer it with all four of them.

#25 Posted by Colin (707 posts) -

Four of them are far better, much more of a mix in the conversations.

#26 Posted by DIABLOKU (59 posts) -
hazelnutman said:
"Brad's voice = win
"

seconded
josh is like method man out of wu tang
cuz his voice stands out so much
also doesnt he remind u of josh hartnett
#27 Posted by Hughes (401 posts) -

It's mostly Jeff and Ryan talking anyways.

#28 Posted by Kenzo287 (722 posts) -

well seeing as i never listened to it until now i kinda like the whole group together

#29 Posted by Rowr (5824 posts) -

Vinny and Brad are awesome. Definitely better with all of them.

Its the perfect mix. Im sure there will be bigger and smaller podcasts in the future though.

#30 Posted by MutenMiller (219 posts) -

I disagree! I love the group of four, I think we get a real good balance of different opinions and we get the kind of points and discussions that simply wouldn't happen with only two minds.

#32 Posted by Wolverine (4281 posts) -

The podcast is so much better with Brad and Vinny, I love those guys.

#33 Posted by Brownmonkey (9 posts) -

Brads awesome, I first heard him on the 1up yours podcast and wished he would take up a permanent spot over there but i'm glad he found a place here at Giantbomb.

#34 Posted by MadExponent (305 posts) -

Seems like Brad is the one to break mob mentaility.  When Jeff and Ryan are both in agreement in something trivial, it seems like Brad always chimes in with a, "um I don't think so."  It's pretty funny. 

#35 Posted by DirrtyNinja (715 posts) -
No fucking way. Vinny is the funniest fuk on this planet. Go Vinny go go.
#36 Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer (303 posts) -

Maybe Ryan and Jeff had more yuks because they let themselves get way off topic, but the podcast is still funny. I also think it's way, way more interesting with Vinny and Brad. It's nice to get different perspectives on it all. Jeff can be pretty "whatevs" on stuff so often you'd have discussions kinda going nowhere with him and Ryan. Now Vinny and Brad are there to counter Ryan Davis' wild claims. The RTS genre doesn't work perfectly on consoles Ryan!

#37 Posted by jonnyp (194 posts) -

brads voice makes me feel tingly inside.  vinny has a great sense of humor.  i prefer the group dynamic as well.

#38 Posted by Osmiles (198 posts) -

With four it seems more like a podcast, as opposed to when it felt like two dudes talking.

#39 Posted by GameFreak315 (151 posts) -

I think the thing that made Ryan and Jeff so awesome in the beginning (besides being Ryan and Jeff) is that they were coming out of nowhere and doing this amazing show!  Not that they can't hold a conversation, they certainly can...I was cracking up during the first taste test  :P... but Brad and Vinny definitely bring something that just fits the tone of...everything.  :D

#40 Posted by WombatMan (14 posts) -

I was a huge fan of the podcast they did before and, although Jeff and Ryan have always been my two favorites, it doesn't seem complete without the whole gang.  These four are one of those groups that you just know will stand the test of time, like Bert and Loni, and Sonny and Cher...

#41 Posted by normajean777 (450 posts) -

4=win Brad usually never talks anyways but when he does i tend to agree with him most of the time so its basically three

#42 Posted by DrewBruschi (46 posts) -

i like the whole group. i got no gripes about any of them.
however i do agree that they need to start drinking weird drinks again, i miss that part of the show.

#43 Posted by Green_Incarnate (1791 posts) -

Brad knows a lot a stuff, and contributes well to the podcast. And, we need Vinny for expert DBZ analysis.

JK Vinny.

#44 Posted by capitanm1 (205 posts) -

Wtf, Brads voice is majestic! No but seriously, the 4 of them is better. Cuz there would be sometimes on the bombcast with Jeff and Ryan and sometimes there would be some small quite parts.

#45 Posted by MisoRonery (470 posts) -

I kind of agreed with you at first, because Brad seemed like he was being a bit of a sourpuss at first and I had no clue who the hell Vinny was (hadn't been to Gamespot in a long while).  But I've grown to enjoy the group dynamic after the electronic three.  I still wish Alex was around, but he's off to greener pastures and I'm happy for him. 

#46 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3909 posts) -

I normally don't like change, so for the first week or so, I would have agreed.  Always did like Vinny and Brad, but just didn't enjoy them on the cast.  Now that I've gotten used to them, I'd really hate to see to have the cast without them.  In the same vain, now I think the Bombcast would work with any one of the four gone now and then, if anyone had to miss an episode for whatever reason.

#47 Posted by AndrewW (144 posts) -

I like the 4 guys as a team. Not too many, not too few....

#48 Posted by Met2609 (555 posts) -

I like it when there are more people on, so I'll say no.

#49 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -

I think all 4 of them should have a weekly energy drink review.

#50 Posted by gla55jAw (2705 posts) -

all four of them, brad was one of my favs on the hotspot and i was really happy when he came.