#151 Edited by WindFall259 (397 posts) -

The first few episodes where Drew became a regular I rolled my eyes every time I thought he was trying too hard with his jokes. But his personality just grew on me, through I can't remember exactly when it happened. He's a cool guy.

#152 Posted by JesterArbo (94 posts) -

I also agree that Drew is awesome. I love the different dynamic that he brings to the bombcast. Also his completely different tastes in games and life in general are quite refreshing to hear on the podcast.

#153 Posted by sawtooth (524 posts) -

Drew is awesome. He quoted Rocko's Modern Life on the bombcast this week. He has a great down to earth perspective on games.

#154 Posted by Cryotorched (10 posts) -

As a great man once said, "ALWAYS bet on Scanlon!"

#155 Edited by Deusx (1938 posts) -

Hell yeah, Drew is awesome.

#156 Posted by Krevee (169 posts) -

I think Drew might be my favorite person on the bombcast right now.

#157 Posted by DavidMerrick (158 posts) -

I wonder if this thread title is even accurate anymore. Since Jason was hired Drew has been really outspoken and assertive on the Bombcast. Never thought having an underling would turn Drew into an alpha male...

#158 Posted by GERALTITUDE (4221 posts) -

It's almost as if people change, become more comfortable with experience.. Fascinating phenomena.

#159 Edited by GiantLizardKing (665 posts) -

I wish I went on as many adventures as Drew.

#160 Posted by Empirepaintball (1456 posts) -

Drew is my favorite.

Seriously. I will watch/listen to anything that guy does on the site.

#161 Posted by Soap (3745 posts) -

I've loved listening to Drew grow in confidence on the podcast, he's brilliant!

#162 Posted by DrDarkStryfe (1272 posts) -

Drew has opened up and become more vocal on the podcast since the day Alex was there before E3. Alex did a hell of a job getting him to open up, and it is obviously all the better.