• 110 results
#1 Posted by mordukai (7133 posts) -

If its a boring part or if they are talking about an issue that does not interest me then yes I skip. I think on average I only listen to about an hour off of the 2 hour cast. Very rarely I listen to the whole cast and it usually happens when they have a guest on. 

#2 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

I listen to the whole thing.

#3 Posted by pieboy12321 (61 posts) -

I never skip parts

#4 Posted by ververdan0226 (1573 posts) -

NEVER!!

#5 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11471 posts) -

Besides the part with the Treyarch community manager at the very beginning of one of those episodes, I don't go out of my way to skip segments.

#6 Posted by Zajtalan (1163 posts) -

i just wish break music could appear more

#7 Posted by buzz_clik (6908 posts) -

Nope, not a second of it.

#8 Posted by Chewii101 (820 posts) -

*gasp* Blasphemy!

#9 Posted by ThomasP (1655 posts) -

I usually listen to it three times. I listen to it pretty much everywhere, doing anything, at any time. I'll miss spots here and there if I zone out for whatever reason, so I've found multiple listens help out.

#10 Posted by Not_Rage (470 posts) -

Never have, even if its a game ive never heard of or played they always make it entertaining to listen to. I almost skipped past the World of War thing tough.

#11 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1577 posts) -

I usually skip the first ten minutes when they're talkin about drinks.  Because I don't care what they're drinking.

#12 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

I skip anything that might contain spoilers for old games I'm still playing, though aside from that, NEVER!!

#13 Posted by SpiderX20 (29 posts) -

Never, except I never finished Day 2 E3....but I never skip through.

#14 Posted by JJOR64 (18906 posts) -

Nope, I listen to the whole thing.

#15 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -
@ververdan0226 said:
" NEVER!! "

#16 Posted by CactusWolf (539 posts) -

All or nothing.

So, no.

#17 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

Yes, I really don't listen to the podcast,. When they cover a game im really interested, in I will skip to the part I want to hear.

#18 Posted by Teptom (2047 posts) -

I never skip, even if it's a topic I'm not that interested in, since there's a pretty good chance the guys make it interesting.

#19 Posted by Vanek (381 posts) -

I'll often skip parts I'm not interested in, for example some of the tangents they go on or the email section.  I tend to find the podcast a little long which is why I sometimes skip parts.

#20 Posted by skywing (1153 posts) -

For the second or third listening I will most of the time skip around.  But the first time no.

#21 Posted by Matfei90 (1288 posts) -

I sit through the less exciting bits without skipping because I dont want to miss some random and extremely hilarious outburst.

#22 Posted by MattyFTM (14341 posts) -

NEVER!!!!!

#23 Posted by Cwaff (1260 posts) -

I listen to the whole thing, don't want to miss a hilarious joke!

#24 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3699 posts) -

maybe?

NEVER.

#25 Posted by Otacon (2208 posts) -

Don't think I've ever skipped parts, I've zoned out some times but never skipped.

#26 Posted by methmouth (31 posts) -

I haven't skipped any parts lately, but if they bring back Alex Navarro I'll be sure to skip all the parts with him in it. Last time he was on,  he pimped Rock Band for 3 hours, using the Bombcast as a resume for EA. This was before he got the gig. Rock Band is fun for 5 minutes.

#27 Posted by StarwindX9 (145 posts) -

I tend to skip the emails... that is if I skip anything

#28 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -

Never have- Never will

#29 Posted by Subject2Change (2966 posts) -

Skipped once for a spoiler of Fallout 3 I believe as I haven;t finished it and plan to play it when the PS3 DLC comes out.

#30 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

I don't think I've ever been able to listen to one all the way through, it's never happened, I always get bored with it.

#31 Posted by spiredcrescent (189 posts) -

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#32 Posted by Carlos1408 (1490 posts) -

NEVER! >:O

#33 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

no

#34 Posted by Dj (913 posts) -

You're crazy, I always listen to all of it; You never know when a good joke is coming. 

#35 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -

Oh, ya know when I was gonna skip part of the Bombcast?

NEVER

#36 Posted by Akeldama (4238 posts) -
@ThomasP said:
" I usually listen to it three times. I listen to it pretty much everywhere, doing anything, at any time. I'll miss spots here and there if I zone out for whatever reason, so I've found multiple listens help out. "
this
#37 Posted by yakov456 (1899 posts) -

I listen to the whole thing, but there are times I get frustrated because whoever is on mic starts their sentence speaking loud and clear. Then they slowly trail off into a mumble and I lose what the point was.

#38 Posted by Bubahula (2197 posts) -

all of it

#39 Posted by buzz_clik (6908 posts) -
@FiestaUnicorn said:
" I usually skip the first ten minutes when they're talkin about drinks.  Because I don't care what they're drinking. "
Then you don't care about life.
#40 Posted by lee7373 (28 posts) -

if you skip you run the risk of missing a joke, and I can't take that risk. I wake up early on tuesdays just to listen to the bombcast

#41 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2502 posts) -
@Chewii101 said:
"*gasp* Blasphemy! "

#42 Posted by musdy (323 posts) -

Only when they start to derail into the off topic stuff.

#43 Posted by animateria (3252 posts) -

Even if I wanted to...

I'd be too lazy.

#44 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3699 posts) -
@Mordukai said:
" If its a boring part or if they are talking about an issue that does not interest me then yes I skip.  "
Blasphemy.
#45 Posted by rift33 (30 posts) -

Any taste test part

#46 Posted by mordukai (7133 posts) -
@JeffGoldblum said:
" @Mordukai said:
" If its a boring part or if they are talking about an issue that does not interest me then yes I skip.  "
Blasphemy. "
Dude! I really don't like listening to a 30-40 minute talk about soft drinks, energy drink, snacks....etc. Also, what is so wrong in skipping parts that don't interest you? 
#47 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3699 posts) -
@Mordukai said:
" Dude! I really don't like listening to a 30-40 minute talk about soft drinks, energy drink, snacks....etc. "
Haha Random tangents are the reason I love the Bombcast so much.
#48 Posted by demonbear (1859 posts) -

I skipped the part where that girl from gamasutra spoke.... so yeah, skipped the whole podcast because she wouldn't shut up.

Other than that i never skip em.

#49 Posted by mordukai (7133 posts) -
@demonbear said:
" I skipped the part where that girl from gamasutra spoke.... so yeah, skipped the whole podcast because she wouldn't shut up.Other than that i never skip em. "
I did it at first but then I actually stopped because It was interesting to hear the shit that came out of that women's mouth. 
#50 Posted by Matfei90 (1288 posts) -

I don't know why Leigh gets so much hate for that ep of the Bombcast. Sure, she did 'hog' the airtime somewhat, but she'd had a few drinks and I know I tend to rant a bit when I'm in the same situation. Her opinion was still valid.