Does anyone here NOT listen to the Bombcast?

• 67 results
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Jayge_

What? People don't listen to the BombCast? What the fuck is this!

>.>
<.<

MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#52  Edited By MKHavoc

I've only listened to two of them so far, but I think I'll start listening regularly now.

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By TomA

I do but i'm starting to think that the GB guys are getting a little too loose with things.

Avatar image for galvanizednails
GalvanizedNails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By GalvanizedNails

I've listened to every one since Arrow Pointing Down #1. I'm suprised so many people here dont listen to it. Kinda odd

Dimsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Dimsey

I've listened to all of them.
Despite some of the complaints about the length thats actually one of the things I like about it.
I have trouble sleeping so I listen to the podcast when I'm in bed.
Now it doesn't help me sleep exactly, I don't think the podcast is boring at all.
But it gives me something to do other then stare at the ceiling waiting to fall asleep.

I can't say that every game they talk about interests me but the generally laid back manner they discuss them keeps me amused enough that I don't especially care if the game isn't interesting.

It's a damn fine podcast and I'll be tuning in every week.

Nets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56  Edited By Nets

Seriously, if you don't like the Giant Bomb crew, why the hell are you here? Yes there is forums, but the community isn't as active as say, GameFAQS. GiantBomb is Jeff, Brad, Ryan, Jeff, I couldn't think of GiantBomb getting where it is today because of the forums. It's the personality. And yes, Giant Bomb Cast is amazing.

JonathanMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#57  Edited By JonathanMoore

I do not listen to them, i would like to start to though.

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Bulldog19892

I listen every once in a while, but I can't listen to guys just talk about stuff for that long. Also, a lot of the games they talk about don't interest me.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#59  Edited By Meowayne
xplodedd said:
Meowayne said:
"I don't. I'm not particularly fond of GBs way of game journalism."
so what are you doing here?"
I like the board. It poorly visited, but it's one of the more civilized gaming forums available, with very little to no system wars and fanboyism going on, and it has a nice interface. It's very pleasant.
I don't really care for the site or the wiki.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By TwoOneFive
Player1 said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"I don't. I think the team is composed of great reviewers, but I don't have fun listening to them talk. Plus, they often talk about games that don't interest me."
Huh?! These guys might be the funniest guys ever to live. I respect your opinion though. "
not really. lol they got great sense of humor butnot that funny. i listen to the podcasts if the topics are interesting. which is everyone si'nce the new site launched except for this tuesday's the topics seemed boring. 
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#61  Edited By Vinchenzo

Bombcast will never replace my love for On The Spot with the crew and Rich hosting. But it is entertaining, and I might buy a Zune so I can actually catch it. I just find it hard to pay attention to a podcast while surfing the web.

Hangid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By Hangid

I've listened to some episodes, there generally pretty good but I only listen to episodes in which the topics interest me. I don't generally listen to it because the episodes are usually 2 hours long and I mean... come on, I have a life and 2 hours is ridiculously long

AttackedCamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By AttackedCamo
ManMadeGod said:
"Subway said:
"I've caught every Bombcast since they started."
Same, been going since Arrow Pointing Down"

Same here. Lets face it...If you don't listen to the podcast you're a horrible person. It's just fact!
StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By StaticFalconar
Arkthemaniac said:
"I don't. I think the team is composed of great reviewers, but I don't have fun listening to them talk. Plus, they often talk about games that don't interest me."
Yeah, complete opposite for me. I have grown accustomed to their personalities over the years that I don't care what they talk about, I'll listen to it. Its not like I'm sitting down intently staring at nothing when I listen to the bombcast, so I don't care how long it is. Think of it as talk radio, but for gamers.
PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By PureRok

I don't listen to it anymore. I listened to the first couple, but I just got tired of it. They don't talk about anything that interests me at all.

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MisterSpiffy

I don't listen to them.  I haven't really given them a chance due to the length and the lack of video, but I might give it a try.

Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38

I normally listen while I'm doing some homework, or even while I'm playing a game without much dialogue. I just lower the volume for the music and play with the crew talking in the background.