• 60 results
#51 Posted by NicksCorner (415 posts) -

@yummylee: The "I'm dressed as a speed bump!" comment (from the most recent bombcast) didn't get nearly enough laughs.

I am behind and just listened to that episode. I totally lost it at that remark.

As I got home I went straight to GB and I am pleased that this thread exists.

Drew IS the man!

#52 Posted by RJPelonia (855 posts) -

Yes. Yes to all of this.

#53 Posted by Ekami (256 posts) -

i like this

this is nice

#54 Posted by hollitz (1496 posts) -

Drew is dreamy.

#55 Posted by cthomer5000 (759 posts) -

@droop said:

He also seems to be only one who actually goes out and does stuff.

Yep. He's a cultured guy. I love it. I can see why it wouldn't work for 99% of game sites, but we have a (now) regular member of the their flagship show, the bombcast, who didn't buy any of the new systems and only vaguely plans to do so sometime next year. It's great because it actually represents a pretty large number of gamers IMHO.

#56 Posted by SteadyingMeat (1144 posts) -

He's awesome! I just wish he'd grow his hair back out.

#57 Posted by ShaggE (6402 posts) -

In the Venn diagram of interests, Drew and I are in entirely different circles, and I often think about skipping his segments on Unpro Fridays. (to me, military equipment sims are about as interesting as watching the daily activities of a half-eaten lemon)

That said, he's like Vinny in likability factor, and making him a full-blown regular was a fantastic move. His dry wit counterbalances the others perfectly, and gives Brad a "straight man" ally.

#58 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1850 posts) -

@yummylee: The "I'm dressed as a speed bump!" comment (from the most recent bombcast) didn't get nearly enough laughs.

I totally blankfaced that comment until like 36 hours later when it popped into my head for some reason and I lost it.

#59 Posted by dudeglove (7720 posts) -

Sure, have some Drew moments.

#60 Posted by MikeJFlick (441 posts) -

some people are 3rd wheels, drew is the 4th wheel, it was always suppose to be there.

#61 Posted by None_Braver (91 posts) -

I've been Team Drew ever since the archery. Definitely a man that "gets it".