Drunk Bomb

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By G0DF4TH3R

After weeks for listening I have finished year two of the Giant Bombcast. It is interesting to see the evolution of the podcast from seeing it when it was called Arrow Pointing Down, Jeff and Ryan talking to each other over Skype. Which at first took me by surprise but it is fun to see how things got it start, I starting doing this because I have a lot of free time on my hands. This was because of my PS3 dieing on me and me thinking if it was worth replacing or get a new one just because I wanted to get a break from gaming for a while. First I starting listening to the Dunk Tank by Rooster Teeth, it was funny and did its duty, burn time and keep my mind busy. But I listened to all of the cast in around a week or so and after a day or so I decided to start listening to Giant Bomb and become an active member in the community (more or less), even tho I have actually signed on to Giant Bomb since the start back in July '08. 

Now that I know that the end is here in the sense that I do not have around 50 hrs or more waiting for me to listening to. Also that I will have to wait once a week to actually listen to the next one. But here is to another two years for listening to the Giant Bomb and more evolution in the coming years.

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

After weeks for listening I have finished year two of the Giant Bombcast. It is interesting to see the evolution of the podcast from seeing it when it was called Arrow Pointing Down, Jeff and Ryan talking to each other over Skype. Which at first took me by surprise but it is fun to see how things got it start, I starting doing this because I have a lot of free time on my hands. This was because of my PS3 dieing on me and me thinking if it was worth replacing or get a new one just because I wanted to get a break from gaming for a while. First I starting listening to the Dunk Tank by Rooster Teeth, it was funny and did its duty, burn time and keep my mind busy. But I listened to all of the cast in around a week or so and after a day or so I decided to start listening to Giant Bomb and become an active member in the community (more or less), even tho I have actually signed on to Giant Bomb since the start back in July '08. 

Now that I know that the end is here in the sense that I do not have around 50 hrs or more waiting for me to listening to. Also that I will have to wait once a week to actually listen to the next one. But here is to another two years for listening to the Giant Bomb and more evolution in the coming years.

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By WickedCestus

Listen to them all again! That's what I did!