• 60 results
#1 Edited by Maajin (1098 posts) -

So, who are you looking forward to see show up on the E3 Bombcasts this year? Newcomers? Old favorites?

I'd say it would be cool to have Phil Fish, I really enjoyed his appearance on the GDC streams, but I don't even know if he'll be at E3. I would also go for more David Jaffe, and of course get the latest Sherlock Holmes news with Justin McElroy.

#2 Edited by cloudymusic (1264 posts) -

Sessler.

EDIT: My real answer would be Sessler/Max/Tara together, but I don't think there's any chance of that happening.

#3 Edited by BeachThunder (12584 posts) -

Dave.

#4 Posted by DarthOrange (3921 posts) -

Jaffe & Cowboy

#5 Edited by TurboMan (7816 posts) -

Lang.

#6 Edited by JJOR64 (19093 posts) -

Notch would be neat, but he is too Hollywood.

#7 Posted by Butano (1803 posts) -

Jaffe, Cliffy B, Lang, Sessler, Dave Snider, Johnny V, Phil Fish, Warren Spector, and the team behind the Ducktales remake.

#8 Posted by mercutio123 (473 posts) -

Cliffy B would be interesting. John Drake always a good time.

#9 Edited by Abendlaender (2906 posts) -

The british dude from Mythic. Can't remember his name right now. And Dan Ryckert

#10 Posted by Cheesebob (1254 posts) -

Cliffy B, Phil FIsh, Jaffe and the Idle Thumbs

#11 Posted by MattyFTM (14440 posts) -

I think it would be really interesting to see Cowboy return this year. If I recall from last years podcasts, he was on the Last Of Us team, so it'll be interesting hearing his thoughts on the reaction to the game and everything so soon after release.

#12 Edited by Kung_Fu_Viking (718 posts) -

That guy who was a programmer at Naughty Dog. I forget his name. He had some technical things to say, which as a games programmer myself I found interesting to hear!

#13 Edited by BitDistillery (14 posts) -
#14 Posted by FreakAche (2957 posts) -

Leigh Alexander. I want to see inane fits of rage in these forums again.

#15 Posted by JJOR64 (19093 posts) -

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

#16 Edited by Cirdain (3195 posts) -

@mattyftm said:

I think it would be really interesting to see Cowboy return this year. If I recall from last years podcasts, he was on the Last Of Us team, so it'll be interesting hearing his thoughts on the reaction to the game and everything so soon after release.

With the Double Fine crew. There's a lot of cute gushing :D

#17 Edited by kaos_cracker (743 posts) -

Dave Snider

#18 Posted by MocBucket62 (1273 posts) -

I'd like to see the main three from Rev3Games join the Bombcast, (Sessler, Max Scoville and Tara Long).

For development teams, I'd like to see Iron Galaxy and Double FIne as always. Want to see Harmonix explain their Fantasia XBOX ONE game better on the bombcast too. David Jaffe and Ed Boon are also welcomed if they show up as well as Jake Solomon from Firaxis.

#19 Posted by johncallahan (644 posts) -

It would not be an E3 cast (in my mind) without Johnny V, Lang, McElroy, John Drake, and Cowboy. Sessler, Max Temkin, Adam Boyes, Totilo, Jaffe, Boon, Jake from Firaxis, there would be others who would also be appreciated.

#20 Edited by ajamafalous (12230 posts) -

Dave Snider
Brad Muir
Phil Fish
Richard K. Gallup
John T. Drake
Carrie Gouskos

#21 Posted by Animasta (14744 posts) -

I actually want this unironically.

well, sober anyway.

also Brad Muir. Phil Fish would be cool too, I liked him on the GDC thing.

#22 Posted by Nightriff (5477 posts) -

Jaffee McElroy

#23 Edited by TooWalrus (13258 posts) -

It's always, always Rich Gallup.

#24 Edited by rachelepithet (1395 posts) -

Rich, Carrie, Bob, Greg, Alex HOTSPOT REUNION

#25 Posted by ez123 (2003 posts) -

Mega 64 and Ekberg are people I want to see that haven't been mentioned yet.

#26 Posted by EchoEcho (837 posts) -

Johnny V, Adam Boyes, and Dave Lang need to make their regular appearances. Adam Sessler and Justin McElroy are always good fun. Just about any of the regulars should jump in if they're available, I mean why not.

#27 Edited by 71Ranchero (2875 posts) -

Anyone buy Jaffe.

#28 Posted by seamus85 (123 posts) -

Kyle Bosman

#29 Edited by Oldirtybearon (4986 posts) -
@seamus85 said:

Kyle Bosman

This man knows what's up.

The british dude from Mythic. Can't remember his name right now. And Dan Ryckert

Paul Barnett is his name, and he's always a pleasure.

#30 Posted by jayjonesjunior (1087 posts) -

Faye Reagan and Jayden Jaymes.

#31 Posted by FLStyle (4987 posts) -

Everyone who was on the GDC late night live-streams, plus Dave Lang and Adam Heart.

#32 Edited by SirPsychoSexy (1332 posts) -

Sessler, Jaffe, Cliffy B

#33 Posted by wjb (1718 posts) -

I would like some 8-4 people. Last year, John Ricciardi made a presence filling in a seat at the end of a segment, and didn't come back after the break. I was disappointed.

Not a ton of development people unless they have strong personalities like Jaffe or the usual GB friends. Nothing against developers, but they spend their entire time on their own game and hardly have time to play anything else, and at E3, they don't have time to look around so they can't offer a lot to the conversation.

I know it's asking much, but I'd like Ryan to do a better job including others into the conversation this year. When Geoff Keighley was on, he focused almost the entire time on Keighley and not so much the other invited guests, and Geoff had to ask what others thought about stuff just so he wasn't holding the entire segment hostage. I get it, it's Geoff Keighley, but whatever.

Also, Ryan needs to pay attention when someone like Dave Lang is exhausted as fuck and not contributing to the discussion. He kept Lang on for two segments and Dave looked like he was going to pass out.

#34 Posted by bobafettjm (1487 posts) -

Sessler for sure.

#35 Posted by Marino (4793 posts) -
Staff
#36 Posted by FinalDasa (2152 posts) -

@marino: Sounds like frige cam won't be making another appearance since they're in the more "professional" space. Hopefully something as dumb can live up to it's legendary status.

#37 Edited by Piranesi (452 posts) -

The drunk woman was always a highlight - a great bundle of WTF moments with Ryan trying to placate her and Jeff egging her on to say something more outrageous.

#38 Edited by RTSlord (1201 posts) -

Vignocchi, Boyes, Muir, Justin McElroy, Calvert and lastly PAUL FREAKING BARNETT!!

#39 Posted by Phatmac (5731 posts) -

More Dan Ryckert please.

#40 Posted by Toxin066 (3338 posts) -

Dan Ryckert, Ken Levine, and Johnny V make up my all-star line up.

#41 Posted by Benny (1955 posts) -

Have to say Cliffy B, it would be awesome to hear from him after having left epic. I'm sure he could say a lot more without worrying about being the face of an entire company.

#42 Posted by Ducksworth (662 posts) -

Greg Kasavin, make him do a video review of Bastion.

#43 Posted by ArtisanBreads (4064 posts) -

I hope Cheapy D and the CAG dudes are on.

#44 Posted by big_jon (5807 posts) -

Mega 64, Franky, and Adam Boyes/Johny V.

#45 Posted by Mastercheesey (220 posts) -

Griffin and Justin McElroy

#46 Edited by Demoskinos (15283 posts) -

I want Jonathan Blow to murder someone on the live stream.

#47 Edited by randiolo (1108 posts) -
  • Phil Fish
  • Carrie Gouskos - because i still have a crush since the GS days..
  • Max scoville
  • Brian Altano
  • Brad Muir
  • Sessler
  • Dave jaffe
  • Johnny V

#48 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Justin McElroy:

#49 Edited by rachelepithet (1395 posts) -

I don't like when they bring in serious game developers, or European ones with thick accents, for serious chats about their product. I mean, Jonathan Blow taking it to E & Stepto was great, and the Journey developers date story, those were exceptions to the rule. Serious stuff would be better left for dumptrucks and video features on the E3 show floor. The bombcast afterward should be guys like Adam & Johnny, & Rich just telling their E3 war stories.

#50 Edited by SuperTess (142 posts) -

Well, there is going to be a new Sherlock game at E3, so Justin McElroy. Even if he doesn't see the new Sherlock, Justin McElroy. Also, John Drake, Eric Pope, and Brad Muir. And Justin McElroy.