#1 Posted by bemusedchunk (700 posts) -

DUDERS!

I will be driving from Boston to NYC tomorrow and need some sweet sweet Bombcasts to listen to on the way down.

I'm a bit of a newbie, having only listened since the beginning of 2011.

That being said, could anyone hit me up with some EMAIL ONLY Bombcasts (only one I found so far being 12-22-2009) and other classic MUST OWN Bombcasts.

Much appreciated duders, thanks!

#2 Edited by AjayRaz (12441 posts) -
#3 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

Nintendo Download Express.

#4 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

The only times they've done them are the last podcast of the year. I know there's the 2009 one, and I'm fairly sure a 2010 one, but I don't know if they did a 2011 one.

They should do 'em more often.

#5 Posted by Irvandus (2881 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

Yep, hop on the train baby.

#6 Posted by bemusedchunk (700 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

Oh shit. Totally forgot about this!

My only gripe is that god damn music though. I'll get through it...or go on a murderous rampage as soon as i vacate my vehicle...

#7 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

@bemusedchunk said:

@Dagbiker said:

Oh shit. Totally forgot about this!

My only gripe is that god damn music though. I'll get through it...or go on a murderous rampage as soon as i vacate my vehicle...

I say its worth the risk.

#8 Posted by RenMcKormack (1074 posts) -
#9 Posted by bemusedchunk (700 posts) -

@RenMcKormack: I will check that out. Sounds amazing.

#10 Posted by Maystack (906 posts) -

There's also a youtube channel that has the 'best of' parts of the bombcast that you might want to check out.

#11 Posted by bemusedchunk (700 posts) -

Are there really only 10 NDX episodes?

#12 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@bemusedchunk said:

Are there really only 10 NDX episodes?

So far...

#13 Posted by Marmalade (192 posts) -

@bemusedchunk: That sounds about right, unfortunately.

#14 Posted by RenMcKormack (1074 posts) -

@bemusedchunk: Its also Historically relevant because..(1) Jeff discusses his undying live for Bimini Run and (2) the gang discusses Nolan North (BEFORE HE WAS A THING)

#15 Edited by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -
This is pretty great.

There is also an 09 and 2011 episode. If you need concentrated bombcast and don't have access to YouTube (cause you're like, driving and whatnot) this is the only way to go.
#16 Posted by Demoskinos (15017 posts) -

So, I'm not sure on the date possibly someone else can help but you should listen to the one where Brad breaks the bombcast when they play the dice roll game. Great episode.

#17 Posted by AjayRaz (12441 posts) -

@Demoskinos said:

So, I'm not sure on the date possibly someone else can help but you should listen to the one where Brad breaks the bombcast when they play the dice roll game. Great episode.

it's this one: http://www.giantbomb.com/podcast/?podcast_id=244

#18 Posted by Skytylz (4033 posts) -

This is probably one of my favourites still and I think it holds up fine because it's not very focused on new games

#19 Posted by Little_Socrates (5683 posts) -

I'm actually creating a list now.

Also, you want all three Arrow Pointing Down episodes.

#20 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

The NDX with the Ricker is a must . Also the one with Jeff green

#21 Posted by bemusedchunk (700 posts) -

Thanks duders!

Now my iphone is loaded up with all these awesome podcasts, and i can even go through all the This Year stuff - which is awesome, from what I've heard of.

#22 Posted by Soap (3610 posts) -

@SlightConfuse said:

The NDX with the Ricker is a must . Also the one with Jeff green

Yeah the NDX was so great, I love the one when Jeff convinced Brad and Vinny they were actually recording a bombcast and it was a good 30-40 minutes in before they realized and just walked out. The bombcast they recorded after that was pretty funny to.

#23 Posted by ZanzibarBreeze (3071 posts) -

@SuperWristBands said:

This is pretty great.

There is also an 09 and 2011 episode. If you need concentrated bombcast and don't have access to YouTube (cause you're like, driving and whatnot) this is the only way to go.

Word on the street is that the This Year Collection is fantastic.