#1 Edited by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

Obviously off topic and somewhat questionable content for a gaming site, but I can't imagine I'm the only reader who would MTFO for Jeff & Ryan discussing the nuances of the latest Fast & Furious instalment.

#2 Posted by jayjonesjunior (1090 posts) -

There isn't much to the fiction to warrant a spoilercast.

#3 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2362 posts) -

I think the best we could hope for is a Rorie/Alex moviecast with a bombcast guest appearance.

#4 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

@jayjonesjunior said:

To be honest, even if it's just a two minute Audioboo of Jeff struggling to get past the idea that Vin Diesel and The Rock perform the Doomsday Device I'll probably get a lot out of it.

#5 Edited by AngeTheDude (682 posts) -

@jayjonesjunior said:

To be honest, even if it's just a two minute Audioboo of Jeff struggling to get past the idea that Vin Diesel and The Rock perform the Doomsday Device I'll probably get a lot out of it.

What struggle is there? If the greatest combat maneuver ever put on screen happens before your eyes, wouldn't you just bask in its glory?

#6 Posted by Quarters (1748 posts) -

I would totally listen to a spoilercast of the Fast franchise with Jeff and Ryan in a heartbeat.

#7 Edited by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

@angethedude said:

@evilnights said:

@jayjonesjunior said:

What struggle is there? If the greatest combat maneuver ever put on screen happens before your eyes, wouldn't you just bask in its glory?

But how do they top that for the next one? How does anyone top that? What's the point of even making films anymore? Fast & Furious 6 pretty much collected every single microphone on the planet and dropped them all simultaneously.

#8 Posted by TheHT (11510 posts) -

fuck that. i want alex and rorie to do a game of thrones cast.

#9 Edited by development (2427 posts) -

@theht said:

fuck that. i want alex and rorie to do a game of thrones cast.

I'll be pretty bummed if they don't talk about GoT on their next movie podcast thing (even though it's not a movie; but hey; HBO; close enough).

#10 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

Can anyone who's been unhealthily scouring his tweets from the last month or so confirm if he got around to seeing it?

There's this at least: