#1 Posted by LiquidS (970 posts) -

For quiet some time I was in a situation at work where I was able to fill my day with podcasts galore but in the last 2 months I've had a crew so that has changed completely.

I'm about to head out on a 2 week vacation with quite a bit of plane/train travel and am wondering;

Do you listen to the latest Bombcast and work your way back? Or do you listen to the first episode you missed and finish with the most recent one?

I'm really looking forward to catching up on my Bombcasts so would like to know what other Duders recommend!

#2 Posted by Nightriff (4386 posts) -

First episode to last, that way you can keep up with what they are talking about in a sequence. I enjoy listening that way when I get behind every now and again.

#3 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1211 posts) -

I am listening to all the ones I haven't and recommend first to last.

#4 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6077 posts) -

Yes, quiet so.

#5 Posted by Autumn_Thunder (79 posts) -

Listen to them at random order. If not, first to last is better since you can know where certain jokes got started (you need to know what snakesnakesnake.com is for example to fully appreciate events that transpire later for instance)

#6 Posted by believer258 (11066 posts) -

All of them? I mean, I enjoy one a week but that's a whole lotta the Bomb crew to take in, especially just over two week's time.

#7 Posted by benspyda (1900 posts) -

I've started from the very beginning again and listening them through while playing Diablo 3. Even though the news isn't current and I've heard them all before, they are just as hilarious.

#8 Posted by Euphorio (77 posts) -

Yeah any time I go on a long drive, I start with the earliest bombcast that I missed and go forward. Some inside jokes carry over and you don't want to miss the hilarity.

#9 Posted by Bocam (3564 posts) -

It's funny hearing Ryan's accent disappear over time

#10 Posted by zFUBARz (596 posts) -

I like going first to last.

#11 Posted by LiquidS (970 posts) -

I like the ides of going First to Last. Not knowing the context of jokes kind of sucks so starting 8 episodes back although a little bit of work, I have over 30hrs of down time so should be just fine.

Thanks!