#1 Posted by scalpel (314 posts) -

Guy seems funny and would be a cool guest. He's the one Drew was streaming Halo with for those who aren't aware.

#2 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1071 posts) -

Back then I think in the first office, Alexis was on some of the podcast but I don't think he really talked much unless it's about the website.

#3 Posted by spankingaddict (2671 posts) -

Nah

#4 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@spankingaddict said:

Nah

Yah.

#5 Posted by TheAdmin (713 posts) -

He's been on some of the subscriber only podcasts. If you become a Premium Member™ you can enjoy great quality Giant Bomb ® content included Alexis™.

#6 Posted by Nightriff (5080 posts) -

No, I'll pass, just give us more Dave

#7 Posted by Deusx (1904 posts) -

Alexis (and Drew) play video games as a hobby so I don't think that's going to happen.

#8 Posted by RazielCuts (2954 posts) -

No offence to the guy (or Drew for that matter) but they're not the most energetic or charismatic of guys to be able to have much of a voice on the bombcast. Jeff and Ryan come to party hard, its their bread and butter.

#9 Posted by TheHBK (5485 posts) -

Dave first

#10 Posted by myketuna (1693 posts) -

I believe both of them have been on the Bombcast before. At least Drew has. I think it'd be great. They're fairly reserved dudes, but so is Brad some of the time and we love having him on board. That said, I think Drew and Alexis are some of the busiest guys on the site. Drew probably picks up the slack for Vinny while he does the Bombcast and Alexis is hard at work doing the redesign with Dave. So, although I would love to hear either one on the podcast, I'm sure they don't get the opportunity that often.

#11 Posted by YOU_DIED (703 posts) -

@RazielCuts said:

No offence to the guy (or Drew for that matter) but they're not the most energetic or charismatic of guys to be able to have much of a voice on the bombcast. Jeff and Ryan come to party hard, its their bread and butter.

There has to be a mix. For example, Jeff and Ryan quick looks are usually the most boring, probably because they are so familiar with one another. The quick looks with Dave, Vinny, Drew etc. are the most fun to watch (for me).

#12 Posted by Demoskinos (14826 posts) -

I like Alexis but I dont think he fits in with the pace of the bombcast.

#13 Posted by Vinny_Says (5708 posts) -

He'll probably guest spot on the b-cast along Dave once the site re-launches. Don't worry about it.

#14 Posted by ThePickle (4182 posts) -

No. I've warmed up to him a bit but I don't know what he could offer to the podcast. However, an engineercast is still a great idea.

#15 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

I'd like that. I'm willing to give people a chance unlike most of the commenters in this thread.