• 141 results
#1 Edited by Valames (726 posts) -

I made this drawing after someone suggested that the Giant Bomb crew be made into babies. I started working on it a long time ago then I got caught up in the real world stuff. But here it is.

rolls in on his Bomber Trike looking puzzled as Dave and him work to redesign the site... as babies.

Posted this on Twitter and Patrick promptly was terrified... so I guess he liked it? Maybe because he is naked behind Luchadeer. I don't know what he's going to do, he's a drunk baby. You decide!

Also, if Patrick's hair looks REALLY red on your computer I apologize. It is supposed to be light brown. I have a few different screens I can view this drawing on at home and they all had drastically different shades for Patrick's hair. It's weird, but it's what it is.

EDIT 1: Now with more wife beater Dave! Some folks thought it would make him more recognizable, and I agree. So here you go if you prefer.

#2 Posted by is343 (106 posts) -

Ha, this is pretty awesome.

Also, his hair looks brown to me.

#3 Posted by MooseyMcMan (9761 posts) -

Oh dear lord. I thought the Giant Bomb fan art couldn't get any weirder...Wait, why did I think that?

Anyway, this is expertly made, if not a little...strange.

#4 Posted by ScoreSetter (75 posts) -

Was the bear on Patrick's underwear hat deliberate? If so, kudos on football reference.

#5 Posted by thebeastwithtwobacks (137 posts) -

and yet Cool Baby is missing

#6 Posted by TooWalrus (12977 posts) -

Christ, this is the second fan art thread dedicated to babyfing the Bombcast guys. What the hell is wrong with you people!

#7 Posted by captain_max707 (471 posts) -

My god man... 

Keep up the madness. 

#8 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

@ScoreSetter said:

Was the bear on Patrick's underwear hat deliberate? If so, kudos on football reference.

Yes, it's a reference to his Bears shirts.

@thebeastwithtwobacks said:

Patrick is actually playing the role of cool baby. That's why he is wearing the glasses and drinking the OE in his baba.

#9 Posted by BBAlpert (1262 posts) -

Cool Baby needs to be the grown-up babysitter.

#10 Posted by Ghost_Cat (1295 posts) -

No no, you are actually looking through Cool Baby's eyes.

#11 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

Christ, this is the second fan art thread dedicated to babyfing the Bombcast guys. What the hell is wrong with you people!

Holy crap, I had no idea. If it matters I started mine around the same time he started his. So I guess we were baby boomers?

#12 Posted by RustySanderke (117 posts) -

Baby Drew and Vinny are great. Good job!

#13 Posted by Ramone (2931 posts) -

This is fucking weird

#14 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3629 posts) -

This sort of insanity is why I love Giant Bomb. Great work dude.

#15 Posted by Demoskinos (13871 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

This is not nearly as terrifying as that though. THOSE EYES MAN THOSE EYES!

#16 Posted by ajamafalous (11592 posts) -

Oh Christ

#17 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3667 posts) -

Well I'm not sleeping tonight.

#18 Posted by Brenderous (1079 posts) -

I'm having trouble figuring out who one of them is, but I don't wanna say which one cause then I'd feel bad if I'm forgetting someone.

#19 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

@Brenderous said:

I'm having trouble figuring out who one of them is, but I don't wanna say which one cause then I'd feel bad if I'm forgetting someone.

Baby on computer is Dave, and the one beating the drum is Alex. Shhhhh, I won't tell anyone!

#20 Posted by 49th (2546 posts) -

why does this keep happening

#21 Posted by Slay3r1583 (584 posts) -

@Brenderous said:

It's Dave. It took me a minute or two to figure it out. Would have been unmistakable if he was wearing a little wifebeater.

#22 Posted by Demoskinos (13871 posts) -

@Brenderous said:

Alex is on the Drums, "Batman" with the cape is Brad. Jeff is with the Giraffe head , Ryan is below him Patrick is kind of obvious and Dave is the one on the computer and drew is the one below alex.

#23 Posted by Kedi2 (229 posts) -

Haha, great job dude.

#24 Posted by JoeyRavn (4887 posts) -

What the fu... No, wait. Why the fuck, man?

... may I suggest a gender bender next?

#25 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

@JoeyRavn said:

What the fu... No, wait. Why the fuck, man?

... may I suggest a gender bender next?

So, I was actually thinking this. But that's when I stepped back and said, "maybe not that one." Not before the baby one mind you, only after.

#26 Edited by Eviternal (188 posts) -

Tremendous work! Your use of colour, both creatively and technically, is stunning.

My sole suggestion would be to add a plaid pattern to Dave's diaper, as it would aid identification.

Edit: Having read the post below; fair enough. Also, just adding an as this ought to be featured.

#27 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

@Slay3r1583 said:

@Brenderous said:

It's Dave. It took me a minute or two to figure it out. Would have been unmistakable if he was wearing a little wifebeater.

I was going to add a wife beater on him but did not for two reasons. The first, I wanted to not always have to refer to Hardcore Dave every time I draw him. And the second, I didn't want to add any shirts on the babies because I was already making the diapers they wear represent the shirts their real life counterparts normally wear. With Dave I made the exception and tried to mimic his Hardcore Dave shiny silver pants.

#28 Posted by NegativeCero (2927 posts) -

Oh god...

#29 Posted by Alex (1827 posts) -

Well then.

Staff
#30 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3629 posts) -

I like how Baby Jeff has a Luke Skywalker toy. Back when he still liked stuff.

#31 Posted by Aaron_G (1603 posts) -

I love it.

#32 Posted by RecSpec (3681 posts) -

Just the inspiration I need to finish my slash fiction, I mean... 

Yeah, totally weird!!

#33 Posted by snide (2394 posts) -

Thanks for putting me on a mac.

#34 Posted by Aronleon (687 posts) -

This madness is great, terrifying but great.

#35 Posted by WEGGLES (739 posts) -

The internet is a place where things happen.

This is a thing that happened. On the internet.

#36 Posted by Foil1212 (426 posts) -

I'm assuming Alex has the band-aid on his chin because he jumped off the couch and fell or something.

Goddamn rascal.

#37 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

You guys are fucking weird!

#38 Posted by louiedog (2331 posts) -

Now we just need to animate it and record a theme song and we'll have the best intro to an 80s cartoon that never exist.

#39 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

@Slay3r1583: @Eviternal: I put one on him an alternate picture. Take a look on the first page.

#40 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

Fun fact: to this day, that's still how Ryan eats peanut butter sandwiches.

#41 Posted by DrJota (698 posts) -

So.....is this going to go the whole Muppet Babies route then?

Cause,you know,I'd watch that....

#42 Posted by DarthB (245 posts) -

I'm having trouble figuring out who the last baby is in the bottom right corner. Who is it?!?

#43 Posted by mobius006 (34 posts) -

Christ!

#44 Posted by Qblivion (47 posts) -

ENTIRE TEAM IS BABIES

#45 Posted by Space_Sandwich (108 posts) -

This is pretty amazing. I think people would look at me weird if I went ahead and put this as my wallpaper, but my god is it tempting.

#46 Posted by MikeHawk (381 posts) -

I love that the GB community does stuff like this. I hope this gets a mention on the next bombcast!

#47 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

@snide: The people demanded you remain Hardcore Dave. I tried to pull you away from that out into your own person, but they keep pulling you back in! So I added a wife beater to the baby.

... I need to put a stamp on this picture before it gets... dark.

#48 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3629 posts) -
@Valames: theeeere you go. Now it is complete.
#49 Posted by supamon (1327 posts) -

The GB team are such babies!!

Do a robot version please.

#50 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

I love how the bomb is hidden enough it could be saying giant Boob