This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Norusdog (347 posts) -

And it's premium? lol.

So let me get this straight. Screen fails. Get's shut down. Rorie comes to Giantbomb. So him and Alex carry that crap to Giantbomb?

I miss Screened. But the shit has no place on Giantbomb. In case Rorie and Alex fucking forget..Giantbomb is a VIDEO GAME website. Not a damn movie review site.

Have some class you two and start another site of your own if you want to do that again.

Oh wait. You couldn't sustain it doing it that way. So you have to piggy-back on Giantbombs success. Classy

Makes ya wonder if we'd still have this if Ryan was still around.

#2 Posted by CaLe (4042 posts) -

You sound very bitter.

#3 Edited by washingmachine (103 posts) -

DONT LIKE IT DONT LISTEN THANK YOU GOODNIGHT

#4 Posted by TheHT (11690 posts) -

lol get bent.

#5 Posted by CollegeGuyMike (391 posts) -

Wasn't the first couple posted before ryan passed?
And I'm pretty sure it's premium specifically because it's not about video games.

Also, wow dude, you... probably need to calm down a bit. At the very least.

#6 Posted by jimmyfenix (3859 posts) -
#7 Posted by shivermetimbers (787 posts) -

Someone's butthurt that they don't have premium.

#8 Posted by Dallas_Raines (2200 posts) -

You sound like a real piece of shit.

#9 Posted by kaos_cracker (659 posts) -

I don't see what's wrong. It's a great podcast. If you don't wanna hear about movies then don't listen to it.

#10 Posted by Zeik (2673 posts) -
#11 Posted by Norusdog (347 posts) -

use two brain cells before posting. I'm saying it has no place here and I actually liked Screened.

kind hard to be "butthurt" over something you don't think belongs here regardless.

And it's stuff like this that keeps me from subscribing.

but trollol I guess

#12 Edited by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@collegeguymike said:

Wasn't the first couple posted before ryan passed?

And I'm pretty sure it's premium specifically because it's not about video games.

Also, wow dude, you... probably need to calm down a bit.

At the very least

Yeah, OP doesn't understand that premium content isn't really game coverage, it's more of the bombcast in video form or more podcast content, that's the point.

#13 Posted by kaos_cracker (659 posts) -

@norusdog: That keeps you from subscribing? What?

#14 Posted by jking47 (1246 posts) -

Eh, this guy is being a dick about it, but I could not care less about the movie podcast stuff. I just don't care about movies.

#15 Edited by alwaysbebombing (1628 posts) -

Someone's mommy won't buy them premium.

#16 Posted by jsnyder82 (762 posts) -

Wow. Of all the things to complain about. I mean come on, dude. This is just pathetic.

#17 Posted by steelerzfan101 (279 posts) -

There's this thing called a Download button. I don't know if you ever heard of it but it is actually kind of cool. It allows you to download said podcast at your listening pleasure.

And guess what? You don't have to press that button if you don't want to! Simple as that...

#18 Posted by Irvandus (2886 posts) -

Wow. Of all the things to complain about. I mean come on, dude. This is just pathetic.

#19 Posted by Deranged (1856 posts) -

Ouch dude, sorry that you're missing out on this bombcast.

#20 Posted by believer258 (12110 posts) -

@norusdog said:

@shivermetimbers said:

use two brain cells before posting. I'm saying it has no place here and I actually liked Screened.

kind hard to be "butthurt" over something you don't think belongs here regardless.

And it's stuff like this that keeps me from subscribing.

but trollol I guess

No, you're definitely "butthurt" over something. I don't know if it's premium or not, but it's definitely really fucking stupid.

It isn't your website. You have absolutely zero say in what goes on here. If Jeff and Co. want to turn this into a website focused on slice-of-life anime, they can, and you can't do jack shit about it. As it stands, if Alex and Rorie want to do a movie podcast and have Giantbomb host it, why not? "Cause it's not a website about video games?" Come on. It's a website that's pretty laid back and relaxed about things. Who fucking cares? Why the fuck should you care? It's not taking up much of your screen space and obviously none of your time, so why bitch?

#21 Edited by Superfriend (1579 posts) -

Dude, the basic idea behind Giantbomb is dudes talking about what they like. Did you ever listen to the podcast? Edit: I´m talking about the bombcast.

Rorie and Alex like movies. So they talk about it and it goes on the site. Get over it. You probably complained about the drink taste testing way back... I´m surprised you stuck around this long.

#22 Posted by theodacourt (546 posts) -

@norusdog said:

And it's premium? lol.

So let me get this straight. Screen fails. Get's shut down. Rorie comes to Giantbomb. So him and Alex carry that crap to Giantbomb?

I miss Screened. But the shit has no place on Giantbomb. In case Rorie and Alex fucking forget..Giantbomb is a VIDEO GAME website. Not a damn movie review site.

Have some class you two and start another site of your own if you want to do that again.

Oh wait. You couldn't sustain it doing it that way. So you have to piggy-back on Giantbombs success. Classy

Makes ya wonder if we'd still have this if Ryan was still around.

Troll-y bastard.

#23 Posted by oldenglishC (997 posts) -

What really happened, Norusdog? We're all friends here. We can help.

#24 Posted by Kidavenger (3610 posts) -

#25 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

Hey, who let this fuckface onto Giant Bomb?

#26 Posted by thebipsnbeeps (558 posts) -

@norusdog: They did have this when Ryan was around, and he probably didn't give a hoot, either. Geeze, don't just be looking for something to bash without saying things that are just plain offensive to the people involved. Be less bitter and a little more rational. Now what's really on your mind, sweetie, that's making this podcast so intolerable for you?

#27 Posted by Hengst (47 posts) -

Isn't Alex going to do a monthly wrestling podcast too? Bet this guy will be super excited about that.

#28 Edited by falserelic (5480 posts) -

Rage can consume us all, just let it happen...

#29 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5903 posts) -

I couldn't pick just one.

#30 Posted by shivermetimbers (787 posts) -

@believer258: He's probably just trolling. He's probably not butthurt over anything. He just wants attention. I fed him and now I regret it.But yeah, he's just trolling, I wouldn't waste energy trying to take him seriously.

#31 Posted by Levius (1206 posts) -

Yeah, why should Rorie and Alex produce bonus content, which in no way infringes on the other content, on a topic salient to 95% of the subscriber base. This is just being odious for the sake of it.

#32 Edited by Rorie (3173 posts) -

Guess this is locked, but just for the record, the movie podcast was a suggestion from Jeff when I came on board. If anyone has any concerns about any of the content on the site, feel free to PM me.

Staff