GOTY 2014 list of spoiled games?

Seraphim84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Hey all,

So this may reveal how purist I am about the GOTY deliberations, but I still have 2012 and 2013's podcasts on a backlog because I want to beat every game before listening to any potential spoilers covered. To that end, in years past, the GB community has come together and made an exhaustible list of games covered in the podcasts (sometimes with timestamps) for this purpose. I was wondering if this was being accomplished yet and/or how we can get this started!

blzzzrrttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

The only ones that stand out to me are the endings The Fall, which gets spoiled during Best Story, and Valiant Hearts, which gets spoiled during Best Moment/Sequence. There are some others that I can't think of off the top of my head but I don't think there were that many spoilers this year compared to past years.

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They spoil a big part of Alien: Isolation out of nowhere and for seemingly no reason. Can't remember what day, though.

OrfBC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2012?! You'll enjoy listening to the podcasts more than beating those games. If you were that into playing the games you would have by now.

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

South Park gets spoiled quite a bit during Best Moment. Considering its nothing but a game of funny moments, it might reduce the impact of those scenes slightly.

Lausebub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lausebub

I kind of attempted to do something here: http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/bombcast-32/preparing-for-2014-s-game-of-the-year-deliberation-1502790/

Naturally, I started slacking after day 2.

TheMultiverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Brothers: A tail of two sons got spoiled, but i'm not sure if it heard it from Giantbomb, or somewhere else. I think it was GB though.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Zirilius

They spoil a big part of Alien: Isolation out of nowhere and for seemingly no reason. Can't remember what day, though.

It's not for no reason. Patrick is fighting for the game (think it was for Best Surprise) and spoils the ending very hesitantly. Vinny even tells him to spoil it so that it could have a fighting chance.

Dalerax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to point out The Fall and Valiant Hearts endings (both of which I successfully skipped through to not spoil it for myself). South Park and Alien: Isolation are also spoiled in some capacity, as mentioned already. They also spoil the ending to the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare campaign.