#1 Posted by craigieh28 (74 posts) -

So, I have been enjoying the gamespot gameplay podcast of late, and was thinking about it's convention of having guests on. Do you think that the Bombcast would benifit from having a regular rotation of guests from other sites / devs / communities, and if so, who would you suggest?

I guess I'm just hankering after a Jeff Gerstmann vs. Jim Sterling showdown...

#2 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

E3 Bombcasts.

<>

#3 Posted by jking47 (1211 posts) -

No thanks, unless the only guest is Brad Muir.

#5 Posted by RTSlord (1201 posts) -
#6 Posted by Smileygiant (33 posts) -

no thank you

#7 Posted by Funkydupe (3318 posts) -
#8 Posted by Winternet (8018 posts) -

Not in the regular bombcast, but definitely in an off spin cast.

#9 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

No, that's what the e3 madness is for.

#10 Edited by believer258 (11898 posts) -

Jeff Gerstmann vs. Jim Sterling showdown...

No. No. PLEASE GOD NO.

It all depends on if they want to invite people on there or not. For my opinion, an occasional guest is pretty cool but a new one every week? Nah, I don't necessarily want that.

#11 Posted by WalkerTR77 (1368 posts) -

I wouldn't mind seeing Danny O'Dwyer popping in, and of course Jeff Green is always welcome.

#12 Posted by Slay3r1583 (612 posts) -

I'd rather them have Dave and Drew on more often as opposed to bringing in outside guests.

#13 Posted by metal_mad (26 posts) -

I agree with slayer more of alex drew dave or alexis would be better than guests

#14 Posted by Superfriend (1553 posts) -

Yes! They need more guests on there.

Some other people to shake things up a little bit, because the regular old bombcast seems like the crew is just phoning it in from time to time. That 2012 bombcast with Adam Sessler was one of my favorite casts that year.

#15 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4207 posts) -

@craigieh28: I would love to see Jim Sterling on! Um, Jonathan Holmes, Max Scoville, Brian Altano, Anthony Gallegos, Tara Long......

#16 Posted by wrecks (2255 posts) -

I think it could work if they were in seperate segements from the regular podcast. Keep the same format, but interject a half-hour with a guest.

#17 Posted by Nights (613 posts) -

If only Johnny V was out of work...

That man never fails to make me laugh.

#18 Posted by Simplexity (1382 posts) -

I'd rather chew on broken glass than listen to Jim fucking Sterling.

#19 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2294 posts) -

MORE GIANT SNIDECASTS

#20 Posted by ThePaleKing (613 posts) -

#21 Edited by Picsl (202 posts) -

While I don't want them to have guests on regularly, I do think there have been a couple of guests that have been really interestng. Adam Sessler coming on right after his departure from G4 made for a really interesting podcast.

#22 Posted by Mister_V (1283 posts) -

Wouldn't mind them having Sessler on again. He was great the last time he was on.

#23 Edited by mtcantor (948 posts) -

Sure. More Leigh Alexander please.

#24 Posted by Cheesebob (1236 posts) -

#25 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4207 posts) -

Oh, Tara Long..

#26 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4496 posts) -

Altano sent out a tweet earlier tonight asking if he could get a spot on the Bombcast. Somebody make this shit happen!