Halo Movie

xWIxLoggita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xWIxLoggita

Is there Really a Halo Movie comming out?????

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By LordXavierBritish

No.

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By RichardLOlson
There were talks of a Halo movie and the director of Lord of the Rings was gonna direct the halo movie.  But he bailed out at the last min, although he did build a life size working replica of the warthog.  Its a shame though he backed out, I would have loved to see his vision on Halo.  That doesn't mean there not ever going to make one, its just up in the air right now.
Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Captain_Fookup

Last I heard was Uwe Boll was directing, the guy is the most qualified director in the film industry when it comes to turning games into movies.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By c1337us
Captain_Fookup said:
"Last I heard was Uwe Boll was directing, the guy is the most qualified director in the film industry when it comes to turning games into movies."
Oh yeh. I am sure the Halo fanboys would love this to happen. Its a shame though, I am not a big Halo fan but it probably could be made into a decent sci-fi action flick. Even though its on the back burner now it wouldnt suprise me if it became a reality at some point down the track.
destro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By destro

Not any time soon that's for sure. Peter Jackson is to busy eating donuts and walking around Antarctica in his Hawaiian shorts.

RogueBomber12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By RogueBomber12

Peter Jackson was going to produce it and Neill blomkamp was going to direct it but fox and universal studios pulled the funding because Blomkamp was an unproven major film director. He did some short films of halo though, Search halo landfall on youtube and it should come up.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By natetodamax

If there was, it would be nothing but fail.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By atejas

Peter Jackson would have lent an interesting view to the Halo franchise. I didn't know he backed out.
What about that game Bungie and Wingnut are making cooperatively? Is that still on?