#1 Edited by Napalm (9020 posts) -

Simple and probably dumb question. I'd like to have the iTunes feed for the subscriber podcasts, so it auto-updates. I don't know how to do this or what I need to do to get this rolling, but if anybody can tell me how to, that'd be great!

EDIT: I got it. It's the URL for the RSS. I got confused because it just brings up a page with a bunch of shit.

EDIT 2: Are there only like four of these shows? I thought there were more than this? What about Drew's N. Korea trip? How do I get this stuff?

#2 Posted by psylah (2162 posts) -

Drew's North Korean trip wasn't a podcast, it was a 2 hour video. If you click the Videos section up top and select Subscriber, you should find it there.

#3 Posted by Nightriff (4931 posts) -

I've never been able to get the Feeds to work correctly, I find it easier just to download the files individually from the site than using the feeds. It's almost impossible to get older videos, which are the ones I want to watch.

#4 Posted by Keen314 (72 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

I've never been able to get the Feeds to work correctly, I find it easier just to download the files individually from the site than using the feeds. It's almost impossible to get older videos, which are the ones I want to watch.

I have issues getting older videos using the subscriber feeds too. However, the Bombcast RSS feed has all the old podcasts going back to 2008. Super weird.

#5 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

They mostly do them live and through video and get posted on the subscriber video feed.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/10/