How do I download the subscriber podcasts in iTunes?

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By napalm

Simple and probably dumb question. I'd like to have the iTunes feed for the subscriber podcasts, so it auto-updates. I don't know how to do this or what I need to do to get this rolling, but if anybody can tell me how to, that'd be great!

EDIT: I got it. It's the URL for the RSS. I got confused because it just brings up a page with a bunch of shit.

EDIT 2: Are there only like four of these shows? I thought there were more than this? What about Drew's N. Korea trip? How do I get this stuff?

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By psylah

Drew's North Korean trip wasn't a podcast, it was a 2 hour video. If you click the Videos section up top and select Subscriber, you should find it there.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By nightriff

I've never been able to get the Feeds to work correctly, I find it easier just to download the files individually from the site than using the feeds. It's almost impossible to get older videos, which are the ones I want to watch.

Avatar image for deactivated-64b7ee273746a
deactivated-64b7ee273746a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Nightriff said:

I've never been able to get the Feeds to work correctly, I find it easier just to download the files individually from the site than using the feeds. It's almost impossible to get older videos, which are the ones I want to watch.

I have issues getting older videos using the subscriber feeds too. However, the Bombcast RSS feed has all the old podcasts going back to 2008. Super weird.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Dany

They mostly do them live and through video and get posted on the subscriber video feed.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/10/