• 118 results
#1 Posted by theredcoat24 (218 posts) -

A pretty stright forward question, what do you usally do when you listen to a new Bombcast? Me, I pass out flyers for a Painting and Powerwashing company and so I got like 3+ hours of just walking around to listen to the BombCast

#2 Edited by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Masturbate furiously.

Seriously though, I usually listen to the Bombcast whilst on Jeff's Trackmania server, or before i'm about to sleep.

#3 Posted by Mikemcn (7021 posts) -

Drive.

#4 Posted by RubberFactory (291 posts) -

While running.

#5 Posted by 71Ranchero (2833 posts) -

I have no idea, I just listen to it when I can.

#6 Posted by hankrazorbeard (60 posts) -

Usually falling asleep or playing a game that doesn't require much concentration on the laptop.

#7 Posted by Nightriff (5361 posts) -

I'm constantly listening to the Bombcast, or at least at every moment I can. I need to catch up still. Have 190+ BC's to listen to left

#8 Posted by ElJosh (39 posts) -

at work

#9 Posted by fox01313 (5089 posts) -

Usually turn it on then go away from the pc & play something on the 360 or wii with the tv volume down.

#10 Posted by Simulacrum (458 posts) -

I usually listen to them while lounging in my bed.

#11 Posted by 49th (2848 posts) -

I listen while travelling to and from university on the train/tube. It takes 45 minutes each way usually so I have to listen on multiple days.

I love it though, I usually can't wait till Wednesday/Thursday and it motivates me to go to Uni even if I can't be arsed, just so I can listen to the Bombcast on the way there.

#12 Posted by NMC2008 (1237 posts) -

I listen while gaming or web surfing.

#13 Posted by Hewitt (63 posts) -

Surfing the net, playing a low-concentration game, when I'm out walking, and when I'm trying to decide what to do about the particularly large spider blocking my exit.

#14 Posted by Sumbog (507 posts) -

Masturbating

Usually homework, or just video games

#15 Posted by benspyda (2051 posts) -

Either at work or playing a Forza game.

#16 Posted by gjedwards (102 posts) -

@ElJosh said:

at work

#17 Posted by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

Typically listen while I'm playing a game like Civ 5 or the Sims.

#18 Posted by James_Giant_Peach (751 posts) -

On the train

#19 Posted by Winternet (8055 posts) -

Either on the daily commute or, if I don't feel like going to classes, before going to sleep which usually leads to me falling a sleep while listening and then it all becomes a blur, a moment between reality and dreams and next day I waste 15 minutes trying to figure out at which part of the bombcast I fell asleep at (often failing at do so and listening from the start again and again).

#20 Posted by leinad44 (537 posts) -

While walking to uni or when I'm playing a game

#21 Posted by blindisaac (141 posts) -

I listen to it and pretty much every other podcast I subscribe to during the day while doing various things(i.e. relaxing, working out, walking to class, playing games, driving, etc) I also tend to listen to each bombcast 2 or 3 times every week. My iPod is a podcast machine pretty much.

#22 Posted by Leptok (942 posts) -

Work/shopping/chores

#23 Posted by HHAP (214 posts) -

@Winternet: Wow. Same exact thing for me!

#24 Posted by Isaiah (174 posts) -

In my delevery truck, use the bombcast as a nice way to break up the books on tape I listen to most of the time.

#25 Posted by Drazat (172 posts) -

Either im in bed or on the toilet or in the bath.Its getting to the point i cant take a dump without hearing jeffs voice.

#26 Posted by tankintheair315 (351 posts) -

Playing vidya games. Most of the times its league of legends.

#27 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -

Usually during my commute.

#28 Posted by pyromagnestir (4339 posts) -

I usually listen to the first hour or so as soon as it's available, then listen to the rest in small chunks while I eat dinner each night.

#29 Posted by Niall_Sg1 (362 posts) -

While walking to Uni. Either listening to the Bombcast or Uhh Yeah Dude, both hilarious :D

#30 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5154 posts) -

While driving or when I'm trying to sleep (which may have caused some very weird dreams).

#31 Edited by believer258 (12204 posts) -

While I'm playing a game that doesn't require much thought or any reading. Think Gears of War 3's Horde mode or Borderland's campaign, neither of which really requires any concentration. Come to think of it, I haven't even downloaded the Bombcast for today, I think I'll go do that.

EDIT: Nevermind, it isn't even up yet. I'll do that tomorrow then. Thank God for St. Benedict's day! (not Catholic, but my college is, so it's closed tomorrow)

#32 Posted by MetalBaofu (1442 posts) -

Usually I just play some game while listening. Mainly a game that I don't need to be able to hear. Every now and again I will download it, if I'm going to be going someplace where I will need something to occupy time.

#33 Posted by NegativeCero (3039 posts) -

While walking around campus or before going to sleep. Really both since I never finish it in one sitting.

#34 Posted by Hilikus (280 posts) -

While commuting to campus/walking around campus.

#35 Posted by hinderk (690 posts) -

I usually listen to the bombcast while I am building papercrafts

#36 Posted by WMWA (1162 posts) -

While running and driving to campus/work/anywhere.

#37 Posted by LiquidS (971 posts) -

@Gizmo said:

Masturbate furiously.

Think that is the answer to most of life's questions.

#38 Posted by Stepside (510 posts) -

Driving to and from work.

#39 Posted by Demoskinos (15160 posts) -

Playing some sort of multiplayer game.

#40 Posted by Vextroid (1429 posts) -

Playing TF2 or on my trips to and from Uni.

#41 Posted by Andorski (5367 posts) -

At work.

#42 Posted by Sbaitso (563 posts) -

I'm often playing Skyrim or something along the lines of super meat boy or binding of isaac.

#43 Posted by UitDeToekomst (748 posts) -

Generally either have it running on my iPad while playing an RPG of some sort on my 360, or through headphones on my computer whilst playing Civilization IV or V.

#44 Posted by DuskVamp (681 posts) -

In work, while driving or doing chores around the house.

#45 Edited by katanalauncher (215 posts) -

Via the feed from hidden camera and microphone in their studio.

#46 Posted by zombiepenguin9 (529 posts) -

I have an hour commute to work, so I usually listen to it on the way to and from work, and while on my hour-long lunch break. I can get through an entire bombcast in one day. Listen to the new one on Wednesdays, and I'm listening to older ones whenever I feel like it.

#47 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4702 posts) -

I just sit and listen intently. Often with some form of snack.

#48 Posted by jking47 (1248 posts) -

listen to it at work, its a good way to end the day. usually I will have about 30 minutes left by the time I leave work and get home, so I save that for the commute the next morning.

#49 Edited by Brians (1465 posts) -

ears, with them

#50 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -

Drive, do Photoshop work, play handheld games on my DS or iPhone while I'm out and about. But mainly driving. I have a one-hour commute, both ways, four times a week.