• 64 results
#1 Posted by dudeglove (8312 posts) -

#2 Posted by dudeglove (8312 posts) -

So on the way and back to work/class/etc., I find I can only get about a good 15/20 minutes of bombcast time during my commute to wherever on my iphone thing. Oddly enough, I just about get through the bombcast before the week is up, meaning I have this, like, constant daily stream of Ryan's dulcet tones massaging my eardrums and I'm wondering if anybody's the same, because it's that time of day folks.

#3 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@dudeglove: Pretty much what you just said, I listen to it from and to work so thats like 1 hour in total.

#4 Posted by CatsAkimbo (645 posts) -

Yeah, listen to it while I work on things that don't require me to read/write. Once I need to read through some e-mails or type something out, I have to turn it off, so end up listening in chunks spread out over a day or two.

#5 Posted by Bell_End (1203 posts) -

i have a 4 mile bike ride to and from work so mostly listen to it then.

#6 Posted by Zomgfruitbunnies (889 posts) -

I put it on when I play games in which game audio doesn't matter. Back when I still attended school, I listened to them on the bus. Usually in chunks.

#7 Posted by _Chad (960 posts) -

For me it depends on how much driving I'm doing. Sometimes I'll listen to it all in one day but other times it will take me an entire week.

#8 Posted by Genkkaku (738 posts) -

@Hizang said:

@dudeglove: Pretty much what you just said, I listen to it from and to work so thats like 1 hour in total.

Almost exactly this.. Only it takes me an hour each way

#9 Posted by Sweep (8986 posts) -

Usually a couple of weeks.

I am so far behind.

#10 Posted by Yalbit (70 posts) -

Like the OP I listen on the drive to work which is around 40minutes. The rest of the week I listen to Idle Thumbs and once I have them done I listen to the old XFM podcasts with Ricky Gervais. I try to keep up with Tested also but time can be an issue.

#11 Posted by Laurentech (127 posts) -

I often times listen to several bombcasts in a day, so yea... GIVE IT ALL TO ME NOW.

#12 Posted by dudeglove (8312 posts) -

@Sweep said:

I am so far behind.

That's what your mom said

ZING

#13 Posted by Mister_V (1438 posts) -

I normally drive 100+ miles a day so I listen to it then and it lasts most of the day.

#14 Posted by Nightriff (5367 posts) -

I listen to them as soon as I can, listen to it 3 times with in a day or two and then revisit a month old one before the next week one comes out, so I listen to each one 4 times at least if not more. Oh and I'm also catching up so I listen to older ones inbetween the newer ones......I think I have a problem but I'm almost done

#15 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

My Wednesdays start and end with the Bombcast. Walk to school, back, whatever and it's usually over by the evening workout.

#16 Posted by Dogma (989 posts) -

I allways listen to podcast when I make dishes, doing laundry, walking outside, transporting myself. Whenever I do a chore or mindless tasks I listen to podcast and when Wednesday strikes (in Sweden) I always prioritize the Bombcast. But it can take me all from one sitting to 2-3 chunks of listening. My work contains a lot of walking and running up staris so it is perfect for that kind of work and therefore I tend to bite the whole Bombcast of in 1-2 periods of listening.

I listen to A LOT of podcast so I have to comsume them pretty quickly.

#17 Posted by SomeJerk (3403 posts) -

I listen to it at 50% speed so that everybody but Jeff sound completely shitfaced, stoned and crunk outta their mind.

It takes a while.

#18 Posted by Zaccheus (1806 posts) -

Usually I listen it in a day.

#19 Posted by Recall (103 posts) -

Listen to it all in one go on a Wednesday morning, its usually only just been released by then (UK) I'm off work on a Wednesday so why not?

#20 Posted by mosespippy (4474 posts) -

I usually listen to it when it goes live. This sucks because by the time it ends it is between 2:30 and 4:00 AM. Sometimes I'll pause it and go to sleep and finish it the next day. Other times I'll have nothing to listen to the next day so I'll listen to it again. On a related note, anyone know any good Wednesday podcasts?

#21 Posted by RazielCuts (2987 posts) -

A and C aren't mutually exclusive? I want it as soon as its posted as I find myself frequenting the Waiting Room forum thread the day before but I listen to it in chunks throughout the week on my commute.

#22 Posted by Mandrewgora (193 posts) -

about half a week.

#23 Edited by CaLe (4058 posts) -

I stay up until 3-4am, listening to it the moment it comes out. I'm a hardcore podcaster. None of this casual listening bs.

#24 Posted by sungahymn (1038 posts) -

Uh...B.

#25 Posted by Tennmuerti (8174 posts) -

Between A and B.

But the OP is awesome. Just a bit tho, not too much.

#26 Posted by JustKamToo (728 posts) -

If you fast-forward past all of Patrick’s bits about 30mins tops.

#27 Posted by AlexW00d (6449 posts) -

I have it set so my phone syncs the latest one but I haven't actually listened to one in about 18 months.

#28 Posted by 49th (2853 posts) -

I listen the day after, also in chunks during my commute. Usually takes about 2 days to finish it all.

#29 Posted by AndrewB (7691 posts) -

These days? Maybe the day after it's posted I listen to about half and then on and off for the rest of the week until I'm done. But man, I've still never missed one.

#30 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

Usually the night it goes up and then the morning trip the next day finishes it off.

#31 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

Listen to it the next day. Going through the backlog for another time right now as well, so I'm ALWAYS BOMBCASTING.

#32 Posted by hanktherapper (385 posts) -

I have a weekend job and I listen to most of my podcasts subscription there.

#33 Posted by JacDG (2131 posts) -

I don't.

#34 Posted by ki11tank (683 posts) -

listen to it in pieces when i have the time, nice if i can spread it out over the rest of the week, it's great for making boring tasks fun.

#35 Posted by pyromagnestir (4339 posts) -

I listen to it as I eat dinner most nights.

I like to pretend I'm conversing with the bomb crew during meals. I'm very lonely.

#36 Posted by Superkenon (1507 posts) -

I listen at work. Basically on a computer in a secluded, back room all day, and the Bombcast helps pass the time.

Almost never works out that I listen to it same-day though. Generally a next day affair.

#37 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

I usually finish it about Sunday or Monday, so I'm never far away from a new one when I'm done. Though, sometimes I go and listen to the whole thing all at once, but that's rare these days. I used to do that pretty much every week.

#38 Posted by mlarrabee (3064 posts) -

I've the luxury of using a music player while at work, so I always listen to them in their entirety the following day.

#39 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4702 posts) -

Usually a half at a time. Sometimes less. I listen to it until I get bored of it and then stop.

#40 Posted by Sackmanjones (4762 posts) -

I ride my bike to all my classes as ten to get there a bit early so I just listen while I wait. But my favorite is waiting till Friday if I'm driving to see the lady. Ususally takes about 2 hours an the bombcast keeps me entertained through the whole drive. If any bombers see this thank you for the awesome and long podcast! I love it!

#41 Posted by VierasTalo (939 posts) -

I listen to the new one within a day of posting during the commute. I have about an hour each way, plus the occasional boredom lunch where I can listen to it. Add walking the dog around and I have it wrapped in a day. Been listening to the back catalog as of late, taking about a few months per year.

#42 Posted by Subjugation (4744 posts) -

In chunks because school :(

#43 Posted by BaneFireLord (2958 posts) -

Due to my time zone and school, I tend to listen to it over the course of several days, although I always listen to at least a bit on the day it comes out.

#44 Posted by LTSmash (659 posts) -

I listen to a lot of different podcasts, but the Bombcast is the one I listen to immediately after it's posted.

#45 Posted by ShaggE (6727 posts) -

Three hours of Bombcast, all at once, all for you! ... Err, me.

#46 Posted by Atlas (2457 posts) -

I'm in the UK so I usually can't listen when it goes live as I'm asleep. But on Wednesday I usually get through it in one sitting, often while playing games.

I also usually listen to each Bombcast about 4-6 times, over the course of a few weeks, before deleting it from my computer.

#47 Posted by Shaka999 (501 posts) -

I'm really streaky. Sometimes I'll listen to them the second they come out and listen between classes, other times I go weeks without listening and they pile up, then I binge on them.

#48 Posted by NapTimeSleeper (323 posts) -

I have 40 minute bus ride back and forth from school four days out of the week so it usually takes me two days to listen.

#49 Posted by Milkman (17351 posts) -

It depends. Sometimes I'll listen to it as soon as it goes but other weeks it takes me a few days. For example, I still haven't listened to this week's Bombcast.

#50 Posted by Zekhariah (695 posts) -

Unless it goes up by 11 pacific or so, I tend to wait until the next day. Usually it just ends up being to late.