• 131 results
#1 Edited by ZanzibarBreeze (3086 posts) -

How will you spend your four and a half hours while listening to the Game of the Year show? Unless, of course, you listen to podcasts while doing absolutely nothing else, you'll need to be doing something during the show - probably playing some games. I suggest you play Crime Life: Gang Wars. (Just kidding.)

I'll be sinking some major time into MLB 09: The Show. Fire it up maybe 10pm ~ 11pm and burn midnight oil until the Bombcast is declared done. And yourselves?

EDIT: Also, maybe some Roll Them Shakers softly in the background on repeat if it's in the need of light music.

#2 Posted by angelfan91 (892 posts) -

Forza 3
#3 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

Play some NHL 10 or something else that doesn't require much attention to a story of some sorts.

#4 Posted by jkz (4061 posts) -

Assuming it's out before I leave, I'll be listening to it on the plane ride up home. We leave on New Years Day at 7am, I need to arrive at the airport at 5:30am. I haven't heard an announcement about when it's goint to be released, but I'm just hoping it's before then. 

Otherwise, I'll just be listening to it over the course of the weekend/week during my commute, and likely while playing some more MW2 MP.

#5 Posted by AjayRaz (12477 posts) -

gonna kill some zombies in l4d2

#6 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Oh, I guess this makes me weird, but I just listen while surfing the web and chatting with friends online.

#7 Posted by DukesT3 (1945 posts) -

probably continue my University of Houston dynasty in NCAA Football 10. Gotta keep it going! Won two National Championships and got them in the Big 12. Go Coogs! 

#8 Posted by RogueStryker (23 posts) -

Probably continue my quest for a second straight Stanley Cup in NHL 09

#9 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

keying addresses at work.

#10 Posted by Akeldama (4257 posts) -

Dragon Age 

#11 Posted by Bellum (2944 posts) -

If I do anything else, the bombcast sort of gets muddled up in the background and I miss all of it, so I'll be staring at my screen saver. Not a great multitasker, me.

#12 Posted by Themanohall (397 posts) -

I'll probably be staring at the bombcast page, maybe I'll eat a hot pocket or some cereal.

#13 Posted by Buddy900 (11 posts) -

The same way i did every other surfing the web and playing solitaire.
#14 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -

4 hour podcast... can't do it...

#15 Posted by JJOR64 (19070 posts) -

I'll touch myself for 4.5 yours.

#16 Posted by yeahno (269 posts) -

Playing Tetris. Only thing I CAN do really.

#17 Posted by Grimace (376 posts) -

Fifa 10 or Geometry Wars 2.

#18 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -
@TheGreatGuero said:
" Oh, I guess this makes me weird, but I just listen while surfing the web and chatting with friends online. "
Not really, I do this a lot too, especially ever since I S ranked Uno... Really need to find another cheap game with achievements that takes no thought process to play. So yeah when listening I will probably just be sitting here unless I find something mindless to do.
#19 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1485 posts) -

Staring down basketball scoreboards

#20 Posted by TobyD81 (1231 posts) -

Forza 3, maybe some other stuff.

#21 Posted by leky1 (829 posts) -

Just sit there and listen

#22 Posted by morningdrive (190 posts) -

while im driving or laying down before going to sleep. I can't do it when I am surfing the web because I easily get distracted and forget to pay attention to the podcast

#23 Posted by Warfare (1642 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:

" I'll touch myself for 4.5 yours. "

Stream ?
#24 Posted by wwfundertaker (1404 posts) -

While im studying for my exams, stress reliever.

#25 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Listening to nothing but the beauty of time. The fringes of the bomb serve me well.

#26 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

So are they really going to do a 4.5 hour Bombcast?  I'm confused.  What day is this going up?

#27 Posted by Toxin066 (3329 posts) -

Playing some LoZ: Spirit Tracks, most likely. Perhaps Bayonetta depending on how much favor I can pull down at gamestop.

#28 Posted by pakx (922 posts) -

i will be participating in the GB100 Grand Prix endurance race hosted by the Giant Bomb Forza 3 Forums.

#29 Posted by ZanzibarBreeze (3086 posts) -
@Diamond said:
" So are they really going to do a 4.5 hour Bombcast?  I'm confused.  What day is this going up? "
According to words from the guys themselves in Twitter postings and uStream talks. Apparently it's unedited and uncensored. I kinda wish it would just be put up now.
#30 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

Either going to play wow or Team fortress 2 either way it will BE AWESOME!!!!!!!

#31 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@TheGreatGuero said:
" Oh, I guess this makes me weird, but I just listen while surfing the web and chatting with friends online. "
Me too.
#32 Posted by NinjaHunter (973 posts) -

I'll be sitting in the corner of a dark room listening intently or I'll be playing Assassin's Creed 2, if that ever comes in the mail.

#33 Posted by C2C (861 posts) -

My list in order depending on when I get stuff done or get bored of it. 

Study some Japanese  
Play a match or two on League of Legends
Do mundane stuff in Pokemon Platinum  
Edit/Upload some videos on Youtube
Edit some pages on Giant Bomb 

Man 4.5 hours is brutal though, dunno if I could actually listen to it in one sitting now that I think about it.  

#34 Posted by Weltal (2276 posts) -

Working. That'll cover over half the night.

#35 Posted by gosukiller (2325 posts) -

Slowly falling asleep, only to be woken by Vinny yelling something.

#36 Posted by TheHT (11802 posts) -

eating, just listening, killing dudes in mount and blade. not necessarily in that order, but that's been the usual podcast routine for a while now.

#37 Posted by ZanzibarBreeze (3086 posts) -
@gosukiller said:
" Slowly falling asleep, only to be woken by Vinny yelling something. "
Wow. The Bombcast puts you to sleep? Sacrilege!
#38 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

Probably messin' around in training mode on SFIV. 

#39 Posted by Hamst3r (4565 posts) -

4.5 hours of podcast?! D:

Uhh...I'll probably have to spread the listening out across a couple days and listen while playing games or before going to sleep.

#40 Posted by LethalKi11ler (1426 posts) -

Got a new pc so I´ll probably be playing all the new games I've got :P I usually listen to the podcast twice, one while being busy with other stuff and the second time while i'm just reading or being on internet where my attention is more concentrated on the sound.

#41 Posted by masterpaperlink (1874 posts) -

staring at a wall... maybe a ceiling or the floor y'know to mix things up a little

#42 Posted by Kraznor (1588 posts) -

Torchlight, or perhaps do some achievement hunting.

#43 Posted by MeierTheRed (4941 posts) -
@CL60 said:
" @TheGreatGuero said:
Me too. "
Thats what i do too.
#44 Posted by MildMolasses (3229 posts) -

Is the podcast itself actually that long? I know that they were recording for somewhere in the neighbourhood of 5 hours, but I assume that also included those daily awards bombcasts as well. So that's an hour right there. I know they said it was long, but I'm thinking 3 hours at the most
#45 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -
@Bellum said:
" If I do anything else, the bombcast sort of gets muddled up in the background and I miss all of it, so I'll be staring at my screen saver. Not a great multitasker, me. "
Same, except for the screensaver part. I'll just stare at my walls.
#46 Posted by JJWeatherman (14571 posts) -
@angelfan91 said:
" Forza 3 "
Same here. 2112 rocks btw.
#47 Posted by Aeterna (1118 posts) -

I'll most likely not. No way that it can be interesting for that long.

#48 Posted by General_D23 (1201 posts) -
@Jack268 said:
" @Bellum said:
" If I do anything else, the bombcast sort of gets muddled up in the background and I miss all of it, so I'll be staring at my screen saver. Not a great multitasker, me. "
Same, except for the screensaver part. I'll just stare at my walls. "

I'm usually the same, but considering it's four hours, I'm going to have to come up with a battle plan. 

Hmm. Finishing up a Mass Effect playthrough (one more after this) seems like my best bet. If I'm not feeling interactivity, I've got some season 5 Lost (now in Bluray) that needs watching

Or I'll just surf the internet. I'll know when it gets here, I guess. Maybe I'll end up doing all three.
#49 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

I mostly listen to it while walking. But I might save listening to it until work and have it playing in the background, it'll be good for a slow day.

#50 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -

MW2 online.