#1 Edited by Vrikk (838 posts) -

Ryan jokingly talks about dying underneath an arcade cabinet, and the whole crew just writes it off along the lines of "Yeah, that would suck... hey could we have your cabinets if you die?"

Also, it's foreboding when he says "This room feels big and empty" when speaking about Patrick moving to Chicago.

I guess it's awkward only because we know what has happened, but things like his tweet on his death day about how he won't die because of his allergies.

Like a lot of others, I am dealing with this in my own way. Again, this is all probably me thinking too much but the whole hindsight thing sucks. I wonder if the Bombers have thought these thoughts too. "Man, now it sucks that we joked about Ryan getting crushed to death."

RIP Taswell.

#2 Posted by cloudymusic (923 posts) -

If anything, I think he'd joke about how "it fucking figures that that would happen." I wouldn't get too sad about it. :)

#4 Posted by SeanCoughing (252 posts) -

I went back and listened again and yea there are a lot of allusions to death in it, but it's also a really good one and Ryan's last so I wouldn't avoid it.

#5 Posted by Aegon (5123 posts) -

It was a really funny bombcast.

#6 Posted by Vrikk (838 posts) -

I agree it was really funny, but also very somber at the same time.

#7 Posted by Jared (548 posts) -

I've been listening to it again. Ryan would still likely laugh about the arcade cabinet crushing him, lol. Its a great bombcast.

#8 Posted by Noli (99 posts) -

I wish to listen to it, but currently I am unable to do that... At least Ryan was happy until the very end.

#9 Edited by Captain_Insano (1514 posts) -

As part of my morbid grieving process I actually pondered what the reaction would have been if Ryan's death had been at the hands of an arcade cabinet

#11 Posted by Legion_ (1209 posts) -

Still can't get over the fact that he is gone. I'm waiting for this to be the long con.