• 62 results
#51 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4745 posts) -

@JasonLeeson said:

They talked about it in the 3 hour Famicom stream. Something about Brad talking to a guy from the office about Anime for 10-15 mins, then Ryan doing an audio version of T.A.N.G. for the last Resident Evil movie.

What, really? I have to hear this now.

#52 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7097 posts) -
@Dtat

@h83r said:

Pretty sure the last regular podcast they did, they said that "this would be the last regular bombcast of 2012." And they also did about an hour of answering questions, so I'd bet that there's no podcast for this upcoming Tuesday. They're all on break anyway. Patrick and Brad aren't even in the same state and the last thing that Jeff and Ryan probably want to do is drive all the way out from Petaluma back into the office in the city to do 2 hours of talking.

^

Tuesday is 2013, though.
#53 Posted by Dtat (1699 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

@Dtat

@h83r said:

Pretty sure the last regular podcast they did, they said that "this would be the last regular bombcast of 2012." And they also did about an hour of answering questions, so I'd bet that there's no podcast for this upcoming Tuesday. They're all on break anyway. Patrick and Brad aren't even in the same state and the last thing that Jeff and Ryan probably want to do is drive all the way out from Petaluma back into the office in the city to do 2 hours of talking.

^

Tuesday is 2013, though.

Oh shit you're right! Haha

#54 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (974 posts) -

This week's episode will be a pre-recorded show where everybody finally plays Space Team with Brad.

#55 Posted by Subjugation (4779 posts) -

They haven't given me a reason to doubt them yet. Also, why doesn't someone just just tweet Ryan and settle this?

#56 Posted by Undeadpool (5176 posts) -

Seems doubtful. ~7 hours of GOTY, and hell even I give my employees (and myself) New Year's Day off, it's just good business. I'm very okay with this.

#57 Posted by JasonLeeson (222 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan: No. I'm just a wild fantasist. Sorry.

#58 Edited by MHumphreys89 (755 posts) -

I think I read somewhere, it was possibly the BETA Site, that they do the Bombcast every Tuesdays, barring holidays.

#59 Posted by ajamafalous (12299 posts) -

Pre-recorded all-emails Bombcast. Bank on it.

#60 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1506 posts) -

If we form a suicide pact, they'll have to release a show on Tuesday...they don't want blood on their hands right? right? god i hope so

#61 Posted by MEATBALL (3814 posts) -

They're not doing the podcast at all in 2013.

#62 Posted by wchigo (588 posts) -

@MEATBALL:

Massive, unexpected heel turn by the Bombcrew! Oh man, I'm sure there's some alternate dimension out there where this is true and that must be one depressing place...