I'm gonna go there, and just say that Brad's voice is unique, and makes me want to get up (or sit down) and play some games. Well actually no it does not, but I like it. Anyone else?
There are many ways to describe Brad's godlike voice, too many to list really. If we were to go back and count the ones covered in this thread, it would go somewhat like this..
Ways to describe Brad Shoemaker's voice
- "if I was gay and had cancer, id go for him"
- "I get weak at the knees, a tear comes to my eye, and my senses are sharpened. It's quite magical to be honest."
- "Brad Shoemaker's voice is a religion."
- Best voice for a podcast.
- "makes Brad a deadly force"
- "the only reason I have ears"
- "Brad's voice can melt mountains."
- Barry White
- "should replace the movie voice over guy"
- Silky smooth
- "gives life meaning again"
- "shouldn't be legal"
- simply bad-ass
- "I'd marry it if I could." ..yea..
- "Brad's voice isn't low, the rest of the world is too high"
- "His Voice can tear a Womans heart out."
- "Sometimes when Brad has been quiet on the Bombcast and he suddenly starts speaking it takes my brain a bit before it registers as oh hey that's a voice."
- "Brad's voice is what every bass (standup AND electric) aspires to be."
the list could go on, forever.