#1 Edited by MaddenedMan (57 posts) -
#2 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

I really like it. But I think the guitar could be a little louder, it sound a bit muffled. But I really hope they end up using it, at least for one episode.

#3 Posted by Dimi3je (225 posts) -

Great job! Sounds cool :)

#4 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (4445 posts) -

That's great! I could definitely see them using it at some point. It'd be a nice smooth way to start off the podcast.

#5 Posted by FlipperDesert (2069 posts) -

Needs an extra-long keyboard solo.

Just kidding, I like it. :p

#6 Posted by captain_clayman (3301 posts) -

Sounds pretty solid for garageband, but I suppose that's because you used an actual guitar

#7 Edited by Icemo (625 posts) -

@geekdown said:

I really like it. But I think the guitar could be a little louder, it sound a bit muffled. But I really hope they end up using it, at least for one episode.

I agree. Very great jazzy tunes, which I like a lot, but the lead guitar sounds a bit too muffled to my tastes. Like it's a lower bit rate track, but that might have been your goal from the start?

#8 Edited by jakob187 (21503 posts) -

@geekdown: The guitar isn't supposed to be upfront in this style of jazz.

Personally, I think it sounds great. I'd love to hear what @maddenedman could do with a slightly livelier jazz piece of the theme song, maybe get a little bit more freestyle jazz with it...some saxophone in there, and a couple of snaps on that snare drum.

#9 Edited by Harkat (1090 posts) -

Can you post the MIDI data for the GB theme tune pretty please?

#10 Edited by chilibean_3 (1581 posts) -

Sounding good, duder.

#11 Edited by MX (219 posts) -

Now someone needs to take some off the motifs, and freestyle with this as backgroundtrack.

EDIT: also reminded me of this one

#12 Edited by MaddenedMan (57 posts) -

@geekdown: It would be awesome if they used it for the Bombcast.

Thanks duders!

#13 Edited by MaddenedMan (57 posts) -

@captain_clayman: I was pretty happy with the sound too. I think it was due to a new USB sound box I have my guitar plugged directly into.

#14 Posted by Jimbo (9710 posts) -

*cutaway*

Niccce.

#15 Posted by MaddenedMan (57 posts) -