I made that Galak-Z mash-up no one wanted from GOTY 2015: Day 2

ryancamcam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ryancamcam

During day 2's podcast the crew were listening to the Galak-Z soundtrack when Alex started singing "Move Bitch" by Ludacris. I, even though I had never played Galak-Z, was thinking about the exact same thing so I thought I should actually make it to see if it works.

Today, over 3 months later, I actually decided to throw it together as it seems like no one else has. To my surprise I think it actually does fit together after some slight warping of tempo although I'll leave it here for you guys to pass judgement.

https://soundcloud.com/ryancamcam/move-alcazar

Note: I am in no way, shape or form a mash-up artist or anything like that it was put together in maybe an hour of using Abelton Live. Just wanted to see what you guys thought.

Avatar image for excitable_misunderstood_genius
Excitable_Misunderstood_Genius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There have been far far worse mash ups. It's fun.

I'd probably try to work out bringing a bit more of of the Move Bitch beat into the Galak-Z song than just the lyrics. Some drum fills or some of the brass or something, nothing too aggressive.

UnInvincible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha this is a fun listen. I like that you actually put in the little bit from the podcast. You should tweet the link to Alex and Austin.