#1 Edited by GoodKn1ght (491 posts) -

i kinda liked the drinks in the beginning, they added some variety to the bomcast. any one else miss them?

Edit: is there a way to edit titles? i miss the drinks is what it's supposed to say.

#2 Posted by Haiku (22 posts) -

Yeah, the drinks were awesome, though I kind of think that the segment was wearing itself out, as the drinks became more and more common and ordinary.  Of course the Bombcast team of four makes anything funny so it was still good, but I don't mind the segment being gone.

It would be great if they could find something else to make a joke segment about though.

#3 Posted by tanline (168 posts) -

maybe they should make a bi-weekly edition (or maybe a monthly one) of the bombcast which has a drink in it. like maybe a "DRINK of the MONTH" and then post that drink on the site. that would be cool

#4 Posted by Cribba (293 posts) -

The drinks where fun the first four episodes but having no interest in that kind of stuff myself I find it kind of boring, it's not the reason that I listen to the Bombcast. It's a gaming website after all.

#5 Posted by Otacon (2209 posts) -
Tanpreet said:
"maybe they should make a bi-weekly edition (or maybe a monthly one) of the bombcast which has a drink in it. like maybe a "DRINK of the MONTH" and then post that drink on the site. that would be cool
"
Sounds like a good idea. They were running out of stuff to say about drinks.
#6 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

yea i really liked the drinks

#7 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

Who doesn't miss them?

#8 Posted by thebipsnbeeps (559 posts) -

It was pretty funny for an introduction, but I didn't see them doing it forever. Maybe an "out-there" kind of introduction, but like Cribba said, it's a podcast based on video games, not drinks.

#9 Posted by x3ar (236 posts) -

tastes test on everything are good includeing food really

#11 Posted by Ossi (1229 posts) -

They should combine their drink tests with food. Get something spicy and down it with something uber citrus or sour!

#12 Posted by xplodedd (1316 posts) -

I don't really miss them because i don't live in the US so i dont really know what they are talking about.

#13 Posted by Wolverine (4281 posts) -

I didn't mind the drinks but I don't drink many drinks besides water and vitamin water that I couldn't relate to it much.

#14 Edited by Dissolve (375 posts) -

E3 and no energy drinks? Ridiculous.

#15 Posted by RVonE (4703 posts) -

Drink and food tests. That is definitely needed. Or is it?

#16 Posted by Skywarpgold (153 posts) -
xplodedd said:
"I don't really miss them because i don't live in the US so i dont really know what they are talking about.
"
Lol, I DO live in the US, and I don't know half of the drinks they talked about.  I still miss the segment though.
#17 Posted by Captain_Insano (1565 posts) -

I liked the drinks at first but then I felt that it became too much of a focus on the show. It initially used to be a quick 5 minute thing but after a while it became like a 20 minute introduction and I just felt like come on guys, move on to the games already. I wouldn't mind seeing it make an occasional cameo but I'm glad it's not a regular feature anymore

#18 Posted by Hughes (399 posts) -

The first APD podcast got me liking Gatorade Tiger.

#19 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

It kept the Podcast really fun. Hearing their reaction to bad drinks was hilarious.

#20 Edited by Artemis_D (817 posts) -

Haiku said:

"Yeah, the drinks were awesome, though I kind of think that the segment was wearing itself out, as the drinks became more and more common and ordinary.  Of course the Bombcast team of four makes anything funny so it was still good, but I don't mind the segment being gone.

It would be great if they could find something else to make a joke segment about though.
"

I agree.  It would be nice if they brought it back every once and a while.  Trying something else is a pretty good idea, as well.  I think hamburgers are all the rage around here, lately ... why not try a different hamburger, each week? 

Okay, maybe not hamburgers...
#21 Posted by whackmypinata (941 posts) -
Cribba said:
"The drinks where fun the first four episodes but having no interest in that kind of stuff myself I find it kind of boring, it's not the reason that I listen to the Bombcast. It's a gaming website after all.
"
Agreed. I found the drinking segments dull after a while and skipped over them eventually.
#22 Posted by Suicrat (3764 posts) -

I think any time some piece of crap promotional product is made available at the local Petaluma Gas Station or 7-11, the Bombcast crew should open the show reviewing it.

#23 Edited by Death_Burnout (3800 posts) -

Man im tired of the haters, the drink section is what makes and made the Arrow Pointing Down/Bombcast so special, people say its boring but damn, it so isn't

Once monthly would be great

#24 Posted by Jeff (3671 posts) -

For the record, we haven't done anything drink-related lately because I think we drank them all. I haven't seen anything new and exciting on shelves lately. But we are watching our local gas station's drink cases like frickin' HAWKS, man.

Staff
#25 Posted by Smashlampjaw (220 posts) -

Cool, son. A least you're looking out for new ones.

#26 Posted by DoctorTran (1575 posts) -

I would love to see a return of the drinks.

#27 Posted by BigLemon (1022 posts) -

I think Jeff meant they were watching like H.A.W.X.

#28 Posted by JoshuaN (71 posts) -

HAWX

#29 Posted by MadExponent (305 posts) -

Try out Spike energy drink.  I think you guys did already but you tried the Tequila flavor that sucks.   You want the regular kind.  Plus, like my avatar....more Redline dude.

#30 Posted by forestofdeath (252 posts) -

i gave them a link which lists literally, hundreds of energy drinks on the market. somehow i thought that would be enough to save the segment. i...was wrong. :(

bring it back, guys!!

#31 Posted by slashdotdot (95 posts) -

Yeah i saw a Haze energy drink at a time, which was illegal where i live (Denmark) because it had to much caffiene in it.
I believe there is still room for the drinks segment if such drinks exsist.

#32 Posted by neoepoch (1295 posts) -
Hughes said:
"The first APD podcast got me liking Gatorade Tiger.
"
Totally, Gatorade Tiger became my favorite Gatorade because of the APD podcast.
#33 Posted by whackmypinata (941 posts) -
Death_Burnout said:
"Man im tired of the haters, the drink section is what makes and made the Arrow Pointing Down/Bombcast so special, people say its boring but damn, it so isn't

Once monthly would be great
"
People say its boring because that's their opinion. Yours is that its special.
Kapeesh?
#34 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

I do =(

#35 Posted by Terrell (417 posts) -

I think you guys should do reviews of sandwiches as well, just to add some variety...

#36 Posted by HoldSteady828 (165 posts) -

I do not miss drinks.

Not even a bit.

#37 Posted by whackmypinata (941 posts) -
Terrell said:
"I think you guys should do reviews of sandwiches as well, just to add some variety...
"
I second that.
That would be interesting..
#38 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -

I miss the drinks :[

#39 Posted by oobs (340 posts) -

i can live without the drinks...

#40 Posted by CharleyTony (924 posts) -

1 drink minimum per bomb cast ,,,, like, just one of the guys tries one each episode,, that would be okay .... others try to explain the crazy faces he is making

#41 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I miss them too. I tried out several of the drinks they tasted.

#42 Posted by SSbabel (1141 posts) -

Ha, yes the drinls and chips good times.

#43 Posted by Boostergold (61 posts) -

Totally agree, the energy drink's are a must have on the show! It was a fun section, especially if they tasted like crap haha

Bring back the drinks!!!

#44 Posted by neoepoch (1295 posts) -

I don't think it has to just be energy drinks. I mean it started out with Gatorade Tiger and since then they have done other drinks besides energy drinks. Remember Cheerwine?

#45 Posted by Damonation (556 posts) -
Dissolve said:
"E3 and no energy drinks? Ridiculous.
"
Good point
#46 Posted by benkenobi (22 posts) -

Seriously... NO!!!  Every time I heard them drink I could hear their heart and pancreas groan.