#1 Edited by Gladiator_Games (443 posts) -

Yes! I am quite flustered! My trophy wife and I were just about to settle down with some cognac and some imported cuban cigars and enjoy the loving romps of our dear friends of giantbomb.com. After several minutes my man-servant Augustus noticed how quiet the room was.. Bismillah! My monocle was quivered! THERE WAS NO BOMBCAST! I quickly rushed across my palatial home to my very lavish home theater and realized.. It was not there!!

Struth! WHERE IS MY BOMBCAST?

Must I partake in the enjoyment of gamebomb.ru?

#2 Posted by bigjeffrey (4778 posts) -

Looks like they are still recording, check Ryan davis's twat feed

#3 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

I'm about an hour in, it's OK I guess.

#4 Posted by gaminghooligan (1407 posts) -

#5 Posted by Marokai (2805 posts) -

They're still settling in to their recording studio.

#6 Posted by TopSteer (637 posts) -

My first thought was to put your first post through gizoogle and it worked out perfectly.

Yes muthafucka! I be like flustered hommie biaaatch! I be a gangsta yo, but y'all knew dat n' mah trophy hoe n' I was just bout ta settle down wit some cognac n' some imported cuban cigars n' smoke up tha gangbangin rompz of our dear playaz of giantbomb.com fo' realz. After nuff muthafuckin minutes mah man-servant Augustus noticed how tha fuck on tha down-low tha room was.. Bismillah! I be a gangsta yo, but y'all knew dat n' mah monocle was quivered hommie biaaatch! THERE WAS NO BOMBCAST! I quickly rushed across mah palatial home ta mah straight-up lavish home theater n' realized.. It was not there!!

Yo, struth! WHERE IS MY BOMBCAST?

Must I partake up in tha enjoyment of gamebomb.ru?

#7 Posted by C2C (855 posts) -

Should be up any minute now. Jeff tweeted they finished recording about half an hour ago.