#1 Posted by AngeTheDude (663 posts) -
#2 Posted by ez123 (1955 posts) -

Oh wow, that summary is really similar.  
 
It was published less than a month ago, doesn't mean anything but still weird.

#3 Posted by Cornman89 (1579 posts) -

Ryan has to see this. He just has to.

#4 Posted by rjayb89 (7720 posts) -

Somebody needs to buy it and send it to Ryan.

#5 Posted by Captain_Insano (1534 posts) -

Holy shit. That's amazing

#6 Posted by Turbo_Toaster (963 posts) -

I believe I saw something about this awhile back. There's also a new installation by the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies author involving a vampire Lincoln I believe. He seems to be pretty popular these days.

#7 Posted by Yummylee (21475 posts) -
@Turbo_Toaster said:
"I believe I saw something about this awhile back. There's also a new installation by the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies author involving a vampire Lincoln I believe. He seems to be pretty popular these days. "

Wonder how long it'll be before he squares off against Freddy Krueger.
#8 Posted by CaptainObvious (2996 posts) -

Hmm, it's an Indy comic. Perhaps some Giantbomber made it?

#9 Posted by MildMolasses (3218 posts) -

Let me get this straight: some of you think that a comic that was published a few weeks ago ripped off an idea that Ryan first talked about 8 days ago?
#10 Posted by Jayzilla (2559 posts) -

If anything, Ryan read this/saw this and used the material for the PodCast. Don't fanboy out so hard that you lose your ability to stay objective. That's what FF fans are for.

#11 Posted by c_rakestraw (843 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" @Turbo_Toaster said:
"I believe I saw something about this awhile back. There's also a new installation by the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies author involving a vampire Lincoln I believe. He seems to be pretty popular these days. "
Wonder how long it'll be before he squares off against Freddy Krueger. "
I bet someone out there is making that happen right now.
#12 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:
" Somebody needs to buy it and send it to Ryan. "
I'm not sure, is this good news for Lincoln Force or not?
#13 Posted by TheHBK (5471 posts) -

They had Time Lincoln appear in the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie.  He brings Frylock back to life and drives a VW beetle.  And has a rocket ship. 

 

#14 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

This is pretty funny. I would expect to find something as awesome as this at Things From Another World though. That store rocks, I have one like 10 minutes from my house.

#15 Posted by Cheapoz (1064 posts) -

Oh well kids, game over. 
 
Shut it down.

#16 Posted by jakob187 (21662 posts) -

Holy fuck... 
 
...so basically, it's becoming canonical that Lincoln actually WAS a time traveler? 
 
I really hope this means that The Washingtonians wasn't true...

#17 Edited by Gamer_152 (14066 posts) -

Oh my god, Ryan wished so hard it became real. You have to pick up this comic and then tell us all about it.

Moderator
#18 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

This comic time traveled back to before Ryan even had the idea and became a thing. 

#19 Posted by jaklap (110 posts) -
@ryanwho: WIN
#20 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Wait. H.G. Wells actually had a time machine? They don't teach this stuff in school. All of this must be documented in my encyclopendium immediately lest we lose this valuable information forever.

#21 Posted by Babylonian (837 posts) -
@Jayzilla said:
" If anything, Ryan read this/saw this and used the material for the PodCast. Don't fanboy out so hard that you lose your ability to stay objective. That's what FF fans are for. "
You know what? I'm gonna go ahead and say that neither of those explanations are right, and that nobody stole anything from anyone because the internet is goddamn enormous.
#22 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Clearly they were both given the idea from Time Lincoln himself.

#23 Posted by AgentofChaos (1565 posts) -
@LordAndrew said:
" Clearly they were both given the idea from Time Lincoln himself. "
Because that is the logical and only conclusion :D
#24 Posted by jakob187 (21662 posts) -
#25 Posted by Deathawk (280 posts) -

The new endurace run needs to be them giving dramatic readings of this comic...
#26 Posted by punchkick (26 posts) -

Lincoln Force!

#27 Posted by NeoNightmareX (59 posts) -

Oh dead god this is amazing.