#1 Posted by klinkcow (256 posts) -

"YES! YES! YES! YES!"

...but seriously, when's the next one going up?

#2 Posted by BBAlpert (1468 posts) -

I think they're going to be recording the second cast some time tomorrow.

#3 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5475 posts) -

I love the powerbombcast. I believe Alex said a new episode is going up soon.

#4 Posted by ch3burashka (5062 posts) -

I figured you were going to say that you like it in a major way.

#5 Posted by klinkcow (256 posts) -

Well guys, let's be clear.

...it's what's best for business.

#6 Posted by Rorie (2886 posts) -

I believe it should be sometime this week.

Staff
#7 Edited by Strife777 (1575 posts) -

Jared Ray mentionned it on twitter yesterday, saying we should look up "Dusty finish" if we didn't know what it meant. So I'm guessing this week, possibly soon.

#8 Posted by NegativeCero (3000 posts) -

I can't wait. It actually got me to try watching wrestling again. But 3 hour RAWs are fucking ridiculous, so I can't be bothered trying to go all the way through. I never did figure out when NXT is on, which I would totally watch if everyone on the podcast likes it. Are there seasons for anyone who watches it?

#9 Posted by klinkcow (256 posts) -

I can't wait. It actually got me to try watching wrestling again. But 3 hour RAWs are fucking ridiculous, so I can't be bothered trying to go all the way through. I never did figure out when NXT is on, which I would totally watch if everyone on the podcast likes it. Are there seasons for anyone who watches it?

I am the same way, I just hopped back into wrestling recently. The best thing to do is hop on Hulu and watch the Sami Zayn(El Generico) episodes on NXT. The highlight being the 2/3 falls match against Antonio Cesaro:

'At the official opening of the WWE Performance Center, Antonio Cesaro and Sami Zayn faced off during the NXT tapings. According to live reports, the match was well-received from both WWE officials and the fans in attendance. At one point, there was a thunderous “match of the year” chant. After the two out of three falls match, both competitors received standing ovations from the crowd.

Sami Zayn, better known as El Generico signed with WWE on January 9, 2013. His debut, in developmental territory NXT, occurred on February 13. However, his NXT in-ring debut was a month later on March 9. His first appearance under the ring name Sami Zayn was on May 22...'

Yeah Hulu is the way to go, and you can burn through RAW in half the time!

#10 Edited by FLStyle (4693 posts) -

I hope they're recording it today post-RAW, because this past Monday's episode was badass.

#11 Posted by Capsicum_Homie (28 posts) -

Fuck yeah Dan Ryckert talking about wrestling always pleases!