Pizza, Hot Dogs & Bacon.

#3 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1180 posts) -

@DjCmeP said:

Pizza, Durgers & Bacon.

Fixed.

#4 Posted by jetsetwillie (857 posts) -

heroine

#5 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

Vinny would have a button on his back, that if pressed, plays out a low-quality audio sample of him saying 'cunt'.

#6 Posted by coakroach (2490 posts) -

Firearms, knives, small bags of cannabis, flasks and altoids.

#7 Posted by GTCknight (695 posts) -

I like all of these idea's.

I would have to say a portal that I can hook up to either an Xbox 360, PS3 or the PC; so that I can play an M (only because it would most likely be rated M) rated Skylanders type of game made by whiskey media featuring the bombcast. Their hypermode would when they drink a random energy drink.

#8 Posted by Masha2932 (1241 posts) -
@GTCknight said: 

I would have to say a portal that I can hook up to either an Xbox 360, PS3 or the PC; so that I can play an M (only because it would most likely be rated M) rated Skylanders type of game made by whiskey media featuring the bombcast. Their hypermode would when they drink a random energy drink.

This.
#9 Posted by Rattle618 (1463 posts) -

Energy drinks.

#10 Posted by Vipersona (55 posts) -

Green screen. Brad would unfortunately come as just a head for photobombing.

#11 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5144 posts) -

Power Glove.

#12 Posted by SMTDante89 (2577 posts) -

All Brad figures are broken, the shipment for those pulled a Brad.

#13 Posted by RedHatDrew (334 posts) -

More arcade cabinets than one could purchase without regret.

#14 Posted by I_smell (3924 posts) -

Turkey.

And if you tilt Jeff sideways he says "aauuugggghhhhhhhhh..."

#15 Posted by Harkat (1102 posts) -

Brad and Ryan have respective IR scanners that trigger sound effects when held up to each other.

When you do it, Ryan goes herp de derp and Brad replies "MORE TO THE POINT.". Brad also has a button you can press that makes him say "OH MAN".

Brad is armed with a loaf of banana bread, Ryan with a disgustingly long gummy worm.

#16 Edited by Commisar123 (1792 posts) -

Well Ryan would look like this

#17 Posted by TooWalrus (13197 posts) -

@Commisar123: Ryan would be a broken JPEG?

#18 Posted by Jace (1094 posts) -

I would buy the Jeff action figure under one condition: It has a button on the back to press and it plays Jeff's quote, " 'Fo I die, Ima fuck me a fish."

#19 Posted by Commisar123 (1792 posts) -

@TooWalrus: yep something like that

#20 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11003 posts) -

The non-Brad ones would have little Brad heads that pop up behind their shoulders randomly.

#21 Posted by TheGanjaKing (62 posts) -

@GTCknight said:

I like all of these idea's.

There'd definitely be a Skylander's expansion set, and you'd still have to collect all the miniature Skylander's. Because: meta.

#22 Posted by TooWalrus (13197 posts) -

@Commisar123: There it goes- I couldn't see it before- maybe my page just didn't want to load- slap a mustache on MODOK and you've got yourself a Davis.

#23 Posted by TheCableKid (206 posts) -

@coakroach: Careful Ryan may NARC them out.

#24 Posted by Vipersona (55 posts) -

A TriCaster.

#25 Edited by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

Dave has several versions, Lumber Jack Dave, Hardcore Dave, Young Dave, which is just the limited version of Hardcore Dave, and Dave.

#26 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

On the Brad action figure, you can press the head down into his neck, then press a button on his back to spring it back up for Special Photobombing Action.

#27 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

Brads action figure, designed like a furbie, just keeps repeating "I dont know whats going on." and "five stars" while running in circles

#28 Posted by evilmax17 (56 posts) -

You can pretty much already buy a Ryan figure.

...he's a Jive Soul Bro.
#29 Posted by MonstroUK (74 posts) -

Don't be silly. Ryan doesn't wear a hat.

#30 Posted by SerHulse (685 posts) -

Brad will come with lengthy instructions on the proper way to use your Brad.

#31 Edited by Daiphyer (1337 posts) -

Vinny will have two-pens.

Brad can tilt his head into photobomb position.

Jeff has a button on his back which upon pressing plays Jeff's Duke Nukem impressions.

Ryan has a button on has back which upon pressing plays Ryan's voice going: "Yeah! YEEAH! YEEEAAAAAAAH!!"

@Hulsey90 said:

Brad will come with lengthy instructions on the proper way to use your Brad.

#32 Posted by Jerr (531 posts) -

An actual, working, mini Zojirushi thermos. I don't care who has it.

#33 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5007 posts) -

Drew will have his knives and saws so he can cut the bodies.

#34 Posted by Kandycane2029 (511 posts) -

The Ryan figure would probably come with a knife and a face stab button on the back that plays the "Uh uh uh uh uh" clip when pressed.

#35 Edited by ShaggE (6452 posts) -

The complete set comes with a tiny pre-cooked turkey and "real turkey scent", as well as a GG button and DEEEE-luxe versions of each figure.

DEEEE-luxe Brad comes with an "EMAILS" voice sample and five interchangeable heads for maximum photobombing potential.

DEEEE-luxe Vinny comes with an inexplicably functional yet action-figure sized AV setup.

DEEEE-luxe Jeff comes with a stage for Midnight Brown performances, a mini Skylanders set, and a voice sample of him emitting a weary sigh.

DEEEE-luxe Ryan comes with a secondary head with no facial hair and blonde highlights, a knife for real head and neck stabbing action, and an aura of contempt* for interns. *aura of contempt requires three AA batteries

Pre-orderers will receive BONUS Patrick Klepek and Matt Kessler figures (with growable hair and a soup-filled wallet, respectively), as well as the limited edition Giga-Ryan, which is actually just two DEEEE-luxe Ryans melted together on the back of an old Pound Puppy.

EDIT: Fine, the whole package is really just an old Pound Puppy that the crew took turns sitting on. And you probably won't even get that.

#36 Posted by MonstroUK (74 posts) -

Those seem like very expensive features for an action figure.

What would the play set be? A working green screen?

#37 Posted by The_Reflection (249 posts) -

Someone who is good at computers should make the Bombcast cast into Skylanders.