Monkeyboy26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Monkeyboy26

Hello GiantBomb,

I would love to see an Illusion of Gaia Endurance Run. This was a game that I played back in the day, around the same time as Chrono Trigger, and the two of these SNES RPGS are a big part of gaming for me at that time.

Could you please find the time to do this endurance run for me?

Oh! and anyone else reading this, please post your support. Hopefully a high support volume will promnpt the biyts to complete this request.

Thanks, and keep up the awesome work!! - Nate

EdIsCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By EdIsCool

Sadly the Endurance Run is a very rare feature, which seems to take a lot out of the staff. Also many people badger the staff in a far ruder manner than you have. This has resulted in them hating all mention of future runs.

Monkeyboy26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Monkeyboy26

@EdIsCool: OK, cool. Thanks for the reply. I realize how much time out of the day(s) this would take. If there is any way that the staff would consider this in the future, or someone may mention the idea..., it would be greatly appreciated by, well, an appreciative fan. Thanks again Dude!!

Monkeyboy26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Monkeyboy26

By the way, is there any way for me to change my profile name? I didn't realize that it would be shown on forums at the time I made it. And I was looking through my account settings, but I couldn't find an option for it.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Afroman269

@nathanjollin: On the homepage at the top you can see premium members hub. Click that, then at the top right you should see your account name, click that. Then go to change email/password, you can change your username there.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By BraveToaster

They don't take Endurance Run requests.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Karl_Boss

Eh its too short and linear for an endurance run.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By Video_Game_King

Eh, you're going in the right direction, but I'm not sure that would make for a good Endurance Run.

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#9  Edited By Little_Socrates

Endurance Runs are very specifically "games the staff would like to play but normally wouldn't have the time to do so." They come very rarely; savor them when they do, but don't expect anything!

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By BisonHero  Online

@Afroman269 said:

@nathanjollin: On the homepage at the top you can see premium members hub. Click that, then at the top right you should see your account name, click that. Then go to change email/password, you can change your username there.

You only get to change it once, right?

RobertOrri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By RobertOrri

@EdIsCool said:

Sadly the Endurance Run is a very rare feature, which seems to take a lot out of the staff. Also many people badger the staff in a far ruder manner than you have. This has resulted in them hating all mention of future runs.

Yeah. These videos are something they do on the side, and they have to devote considerable amounts of time to recording them all. They do these things on their own terms (as they should).

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Afroman269

@BisonHero: yes

willin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 14

#13  Edited By willin

They should just do really short game and say' There is your fucking Endurance Run!'.

Monkeyboy26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Monkeyboy26

@EdIsCool: Woudl you ever consider something like a "back in the day" Quick look? This way you may be able to have the members vote on a select few old school titles that may have a sort of nostalgia to them. Though I do wonder about the popularity VS. time invested. Also, not to argue myself out of an idea, but some of the masses may just flood you with requests outside of the "selct few" games mentioned above.