#1 Edited by Flabbergastrate (274 posts) -

Not sure if there's been a topic for collecting these yet, but I figured I'd try one. Post yours here, and all that .

#2 Posted by onarum (2016 posts) -

god I hate memes, like really hate them.

#3 Posted by Pezen (1562 posts) -

Man, I am so getting that quote printed on a shirt.

#4 Posted by TooWalrus (13137 posts) -
@onarum said:
" god I hate memes, like really hate them. "
Me too. <>
#5 Posted by RoboRobb (1051 posts) -

Memes are starting to get really old really fast. 

#6 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -
@Pezen said:
" Man, I am so getting that quote printed on a shirt. "
Why just one? Order a thousand, and you will get a 3 dollar discount!
#7 Posted by danimal_furry (1453 posts) -
@onarum said:
"god I hate memes, like really hate them. "

I don't like forced memes. But they can be fun sometimes. I got my friends hooked on Benny Lava and How to be Tight. I think it's more fun to have a sense that you get a joke that is shared but not everyone would get.
#8 Posted by Pezen (1562 posts) -
@MaFoLu : Discounts are for losers! Also, I don't know 999 wizards.
#9 Posted by Brenderous (1097 posts) -

What makes "I'm a wizard, and that looks fucked up" a FORCED meme? They just said it on the podcast and then people started saying it here. 

That sounds like pretty normal meme behavior to me.

#10 Posted by danimal_furry (1453 posts) -
@Brenderous said:
"What makes "I'm a wizard, and that looks fucked up" a FORCED meme? They just said it on the podcast and then people started saying it here.  That sounds like pretty normal meme behavior to me. "

I wasn't saying this particular one was forced. I was just stating my dislike for forced memes in response to onarum saying he hates all memes.
#11 Posted by Gabriel (4055 posts) -

Way to take a decent joke made on the podcast and fuck it in the ass until it bleeds out and dies. 

At least "The Ricker" is still funny.

#12 Posted by Flabbergastrate (274 posts) -

Sure, this meme ain't great, but I'd prefer one thread than a thousand blog posts clogging the boards. Part of this is a public service.

#13 Posted by EVO (3868 posts) -

I don't listen to the podcast, I'm never in on any of the jokes. So can someone tell me what the fuck's going on?

#14 Edited by ProfessorEss (7281 posts) -
@EVO: No one is explaining it because there's nothing to explain.
Vinnie said it in passing, then Jeff repeated it with volume a bunch of times - so it's super funny I guess.
#15 Posted by EVO (3868 posts) -
@ProfessorEss said:

" @EVO: No one is explaining it because there's nothing to explain. Vinnie said it in passing, then Jeff repeated it with volume a bunch of times - so it's super funny I guess. "

So Vinny just said it for no reason? Or were they talking about a game or something?

Actually, fuck it. Guess you had to be there.
#16 Posted by JackSukeru (5904 posts) -
@EVO said:
" @ProfessorEss said:

" @EVO: No one is explaining it because there's nothing to explain. Vinnie said it in passing, then Jeff repeated it with volume a bunch of times - so it's super funny I guess. "

So Vinny just said it for no reason? Or were they talking about a game or something?  Actually, fuck it. Guess you had to be there. "

Or you could listen to this.
#17 Posted by hexx462 (506 posts) -
@RockmanBionics said:

" @EVO said:

" @ProfessorEss said:

So Vinny just said it for no reason? Or were they talking about a game or something?  Actually, fuck it. Guess you had to be there. "

Or you could listen to this.
It's funny on the podcast and is best left in that format.
#18 Posted by jrlyon (131 posts) -
I'm too lazy to put the text in, Does that make me a bad person?
#19 Edited by DJJoeJoe (1317 posts) -
@Gabriel: the ricker isn't funny to me, my dad 'richard, rick' has used 'the ricker' too many times along with his co-workers so the term is dead to me, sadly. Though I guess I do chuckle slightly when jeff says the name, mostly cause of the way it's brought up and said. I guess that's all it deserves eitherway and all you can expect. What gets me laughing uncontrollably on the bus though is when dudes on the podcast can't stop laughing themselves, it's like a blooper fest where you can't not laugh. gets you doing that stupid grin, which can be creepy when you're that dude on a bus trying to not make sounds lol.

EDIT: My dad is one of those pre-internet jokesters where everything he says is super obvious tongue and cheek and makes anyone whose used the internet cringe since you've seen it done on message boards for years.
#20 Posted by bemusedchunk (670 posts) -
@RoboRobb said:
Memes are starting to get really old really fast. 
Man, I hope this was a joke - because it's awesome. 
If it's not, I implore you to find a definition of the word "meme", post-haste!
#21 Posted by NarcolepticBat (410 posts) -

@onarum said:

god I hate memes, like really hate them.

Well Trolled.

#22 Posted by Cowman (660 posts) -

@MaFoLu said:

@Pezen said:
" Man, I am so getting that quote printed on a shirt. "
Why just one? Order a thousand, and you will get a 3 dollar discount!

I'd buy that for a dollar!

#23 Posted by Harkat (1100 posts) -

Forgive me: