IOS Podcast App over 100 episodes missing

emoney244

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So am I crazy or does the IOS Podcast have over 100 Bombcast episodes missing. The oldest one I find is GOTY 2011 then the start of 2012. What happened to everything before that?

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see everything to the first Arrow Pointing Down on an iPhone 6 with the latest updates.

hach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hach

@emoney244: are you subscribed to the premium feed? because that will only have podcasts from after they added premium as an option. You need to add the regular feed to get all the old podcasts from before the premium era.

None_Braver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had weird issues with the iOS app. Never had any problems since I switched to Downcast.

khetix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was so worried when I saw this post. 0.o
I decided a few days ago that I wanted to start from the beginning with the Bombcast and try to catch up to where I started following the duders (mid-2013). Figured this is a long ass project, but should be a fun one for all the travel time I have these days.

To your point, I'm able to view the Arrow pointing down casts and what looks to be all the way through.

theuprightman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By theuprightman

@khetix: I have been doing the same thing, I started about 2 1/2 years ago, currently listing to the podcasts from May 2012. They are all entertaining and I use it to find games from a few years ago that I never played.

None_Braver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Switch to a 3rd party podcast app.