#1 Posted by spiceninja (3052 posts) -

Since its inception the Bombcast has never missed a week. Whether it be a 4 hour E3 podcast or what have you, there was a podcast up every Tuesday. But I predict that just 3 weeks from now on Tuesday December 25, 2012 there will be no Bombcast. Will that be the first week since 2008 that we don't get a Bombcast?

#2 Posted by Tylea002 (2291 posts) -

...fuck.

He's right. Shut this the hell down.

#3 Posted by dungbootle (2454 posts) -

I'll kill myself

(I won't kill myself)

#4 Posted by Labman (286 posts) -

So, the Mayans were a few days off.

#5 Posted by Breadfan (6586 posts) -

Dang, that's true. I don't mind all that much. Considering there will be a ton of Bombcasts to be had for game of the year not soon after that.

#6 Posted by EquitasInvictus (1868 posts) -

I bet they'll still have one prepared and it will be super pre-recorded but posted nevertheless.

#7 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4655 posts) -

I assume the Game of the Year podcasts will be around then. If not we are all doomed.

#8 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2446 posts) -

Why wouldn't we get one then? Isn't it usually an emails only podcast that week?

#9 Posted by Counterclockwork87 (496 posts) -

We'll prob still get one that week, it will just be recorded before

#10 Posted by YetiAntics (1489 posts) -

Seems like the perfect Christmas gift. an all out "E-mail Bradstravaganza Bombcast"

#11 Posted by kishinfoulux (2077 posts) -

That's dedication to have never missed one. And even the ones they COULD take off for they still give us a nice, lengthy one and don't just do a quick 30 minute thing. I appreciate that. <3

@EquitasInvictus said:

I bet they'll still have one prepared and it will be super pre-recorded but posted nevertheless.

This more then likely. And even if not, the GOTY stuff will be going up soon enough and that's more then enough to make up for missing one day.

#12 Posted by ShadowConqueror (2993 posts) -

They'll record one early. Don't be silly.

#13 Posted by csl316 (7355 posts) -

Jeff seems to live stream from home on holidays. Does three hours of Jeff talking to himself count?

#14 Posted by TooWalrus (12973 posts) -

Nothing stops the Endurance Run Bombcast. They'll get something up... just you wait.

#15 Posted by Cronus42 (270 posts) -

@csl316: I imagine for Christmas He'll go see his family. I thought it was only thanksgivings he just sat around in his underwear playing the funkiest of farm simulations.

#16 Posted by jking47 (1190 posts) -

Them never missing one blows my mind. Man I love the Bombcast. I am guessing they will put something pre-recorded up, which is fine by me.

#17 Posted by Dagbiker (6898 posts) -

I will be disappointed if it is not prerecorded and they keep bringing up topics that date it, on purpose of coarse.

#18 Posted by xMEGADETHxSLY (455 posts) -
#19 Posted by Joeyoe31 (820 posts) -

Aww man! What am I gonna do now!?

#20 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

Do we ever have christmas casts?

#21 Posted by ajamafalous (11591 posts) -
@EquitasInvictus said:

#22 Posted by TheLastNeo (433 posts) -

Honestly, I thought they usually post up all of the GOTY stuff (vids, podcast deliberations, etc) during that last week of the year....

#23 Posted by JasonR86 (9377 posts) -

They could just record it earlier then normal and have it release on the 25th. You know.

#24 Posted by NegativeCero (2925 posts) -

Isn't that when they release the GOTY podcasts? I forget.

#25 Edited by spiceninja (3052 posts) -

@TheLastNeo said:

Honestly, I thought they usually post up all of the GOTY stuff (vids, podcast deliberations, etc) during that last week of the year....

Ya know what, you're probably right. How did I forget about all of that?

#26 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2452 posts) -

@YetiAntics said:

Seems like the perfect Christmas gift. an all out "E-mail Bradstravaganza Bombcast"

Precisely what I was thinking! Did they do one last year? I can't remember.

#27 Edited by CornBREDX (4456 posts) -

Nah they'll record it early and it will be weird, but it wont be missing. 
Used to be they would record on a Friday if something like that happened but we'll see. 

Edit: Or thats when they plan to have GOTY stuff up.

#28 Posted by 49th (2543 posts) -

Not even Jesus can stop the podcast. It will come.

#29 Posted by Milkman (16228 posts) -

Didn't they run the Game of the Year podcasts during the week of Christmas last year?

They'll be a Bombcast.

#30 Posted by casper_ (882 posts) -

guys i just listened to the bombcast but i cant shake this feeling that there wont be a bombcast

#31 Posted by BaconGames (3129 posts) -

Forget all this missing bombcast stuff, THEY NEVER MISSED A WEEK FOR 4 YEARS

#32 Posted by captain_clayman (3300 posts) -

@49th said:

Not even Jesus can stop the podcast. It will come.

True. Not for lack of trying, though.

#33 Posted by Aetheldod (3339 posts) -

dudes ... they reoord the bombcast ,,,, on monday !!!!! D:

#34 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -

They have recorded 2 podcasts in a day in the past when the first one got corrupted. You really think christmas is going to stop them?

#35 Posted by Spoonman671 (4371 posts) -

Have they really never missed a week? I find that pretty hard to believe.

#36 Posted by Bumpton (424 posts) -

GAIS. IMMA KILL ME.

#37 Edited by Trilogy (2569 posts) -

Quick, somebody get History Channel on the phone. We need a 12 part series to scare the shit out of gullible people. The "Podocalypse" is upon us, gentlemen. Ready your bug out bags.

#38 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2661 posts) -

@JZ said:

Do we ever have christmas casts?

One year they did an all emails show the week before GOTY.

#39 Posted by Grimace (374 posts) -

There will be something.

Back in 2008 I remember listening to their Game of Year cast while travelling between relatives. That was probably one of the best discussions they've ever had in podcast form.