#1 Posted by adoggz (2055 posts) -

So, who has sped that up? Someone has to have done that already.

#2 Posted by Baillie (4068 posts) -

DIY

#3 Posted by Wunder_ (1169 posts) -

AMAZING SHIT.

#4 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10814 posts) -

Why the hell would you want to listen to that sped up? It was AMAZING and GLORIOUS. 

#5 Posted by suikoden352 (420 posts) -

i was eating cereal when he started doing that. my cereal got super soggy after that from me laughing so hard for so long. bombcast for the ages.

#6 Posted by adoggz (2055 posts) -
@Baillie:
i ain't Bob Vila
#7 Posted by Baillie (4068 posts) -
@adoggz: What, who!?
#8 Posted by Kraznor (1578 posts) -

I dunno, didn't do anything for me. They sure enjoyed it in the room though. And no, I haven't sped it up.

#9 Posted by Cowman (666 posts) -
#10 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -

I sped it up, it sounded weird, not very funny.

#11 Posted by Cwaff (1260 posts) -

Sounds kind of like an Elcor from Mass Effect.

#12 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -
@Cwaff said:
" Sounds kind of like an Elcor from Mass Effect. "
I love the Elcor!  

#13 Posted by adoggz (2055 posts) -
#14 Posted by MEATBALL (3155 posts) -
#15 Posted by Nadafinga (957 posts) -

Worst Wii/DSI Ware reading ever. So glad they're changing this segment in the future.

#16 Posted by nickux (1385 posts) -

my ipod has a 2x option so I tapped it just to see and it's hilarious how it lines up in normal speed. But even better is tapping it to 1/2x time and making it even slowwwerrrrr. 

#17 Posted by Venatio (4491 posts) -
@nickux said:
" my ipod has a 2x option so I tapped it just to see and it's hilarious how it lines up in normal speed. But even better is tapping it to 1/2x time and making it even slowwwerrrrr.  "
Same here
#18 Posted by hexx462 (506 posts) -

I had tears from laughing so hard at that while working, and almost spit hot tea all over my monitor. Good thing no one came into my office.

#19 Posted by emptybob (27 posts) -
#20 Posted by adoggz (2055 posts) -
@emptybob: hell yeah, that's what i'm talking bout.

@Nadafinga said:
" Worst Wii/DSI Ware reading ever. So glad they're changing this segment in the future. "
go die in a fire of jeff reading wii/dsi ware.
#21 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@emptybob: But you're not supposed to beat 100% goddammi!!!
#22 Posted by TheAdmin (712 posts) -

Oh man... I love this section and this bombcast was even more hilarious then usual. I hope they don't change it - it's one of the funniest parts of the bombcast. 

#23 Posted by ProfessorEss (7307 posts) -
@Kraznor said:
" I dunno, didn't do anything for me. They sure enjoyed it in the room though. And no, I haven't sped it up. "
I actually did enjoy hearing how much the people in the room enjoyed it but yeah, same here, as usual, the DSi/Wiiware reading did nothing for me.
#24 Posted by Nadafinga (957 posts) -
@adoggz said:

@Nadafinga said:
" Worst Wii/DSI Ware reading ever. So glad they're changing this segment in the future. "
go die in a fire of jeff reading wii/dsi ware. "
Dont get me wrong, I normally like this segment of the bombcast. But this week's was just annoying to me.
#25 Posted by Ramboknife (114 posts) -

Anyone else getting a Greg Kasavin  vibe from that?
#26 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
@Nadafinga said:
" @adoggz said:

@Nadafinga said:
Dont get me wrong, I normally like this segment of the bombcast. But this week's was just annoying to me. "
You know, maybe this doesn't apply to you because you normally like this segment, but I get a strong "we're doing this ina  very specific manner because people complain too DAMN much"

I would bet, if I were a betting man, that this segment lives on because so many people say exactly what you said.
#27 Posted by Nadafinga (957 posts) -
@mfpantst said:
" @Nadafinga said:
" @adoggz said:

@Nadafinga said:
Dont get me wrong, I normally like this segment of the bombcast. But this week's was just annoying to me. "
You know, maybe this doesn't apply to you because you normally like this segment, but I get a strong "we're doing this ina  very specific manner because people complain too DAMN much"  I would bet, if I were a betting man, that this segment lives on because so many people say exactly what you said. "
I'm pretty sure they read the nintendo press releases because they are often hilariously bad. There is some serious humor in how earnestly awful the copy is on the weekly shovelware for those platforms.

They read it because sometimes there's comic gold to be found, stuff like this.
#28 Posted by buzz_clik (6952 posts) -

Yeah, it was arduous. But I actually loved how much Jeff committed to it, even though it had obviously run out of steam. It did the old thing of looping around from being unfunny to funny again a couple of times during for me. The only thing missing was a dodgy Hispanic accent somewhere in there.

#29 Posted by Doomed (196 posts) -

They should screen the releases and only read the best ones.

#30 Posted by Ratfoot (199 posts) -
@emptybob: That was so much better sped up, wish Ryan had went ahead and done it.
#31 Posted by SBYM (1219 posts) -

I popped up the menu in my mp3 player that lets me adjust the speed of what I'm listening to and switched back & forth between sped up and slowed down even further to make it sound like a bored demon was describing DSi games.

#32 Posted by Jayross (2365 posts) -
@zudthespud: haha, that's great!
#33 Posted by DG991 (1344 posts) -

It did go on for a bit too long...

#34 Posted by jakob187 (21662 posts) -

I wish they'd just kill off the whole Wiiware/DSiWare portion and leave it at just "here's the names".  It has seriously eaten into the user e-mails portion of the show, and frankly, it was only funny the first two or three times.

#35 Posted by DeF (4848 posts) -

the question is now: will all future bombcast be released as screwed and chopped editions?

#36 Posted by Nictel (2399 posts) -

I was laughing out loud so hard throughout the entire section, which was a bit embarrassing as I was sitting in a tram.