#1 Posted by Perilion (10 posts) -

Hi all,

During the podcast (01/21/2014) they were discussing Jeff's collection and how they had filmed some stuff at his place. What was this filming for and is it online? I'm just interested because I would really like to see more of Jeff's unintentional collection (particularly the rare stuff).

#2 Edited by 6n00bkilla9 (144 posts) -
#3 Edited by KirkyX (115 posts) -

The filming was for a Hoarders spoof they did as part of Game of the Year 2012. Here:

#4 Edited by Ley_Lines (247 posts) -
#5 Posted by Perilion (10 posts) -

Ah awesome cheers guys I'll watch that once I get in from work. I've avoided the end of year award videos and podcasts in the past due to spoilers, most don't bother me but Ive been stung on a few good games (The Walking Dead to name one). I'll definitely have to watch this though.

Thanks!

#6 Posted by Nightriff (4329 posts) -

Hoarders was the best spoof from last year, the Cop spoof was almost as good too.

#7 Posted by StrainedEyes (1305 posts) -

@perilion said:

Ah awesome cheers guys I'll watch that once I get in from work. I've avoided the end of year award videos and podcasts in the past due to spoilers, most don't bother me but Ive been stung on a few good games (The Walking Dead to name one). I'll definitely have to watch this though.

Thanks!

Here is a version without any of the GOTY stuff around it:

#8 Posted by elko84 (964 posts) -

I've heard Jeff's collection is museum quality...

#9 Posted by Vuud (1422 posts) -

I think after the quick look of Castle Doctrine, Jeffrey. Auburn. Gerstmann. has the urge to set up pit bulls and electric grates around his garage to protect that sweet treasure horde.

#10 Posted by Szlifier (464 posts) -
#11 Posted by pyromagnestir (3939 posts) -