#1 Posted by Marshermallow (311 posts) -

Which podcast is it where Jeff first talks about the raccoon's living in his storm drain. Thanks.

#2 Posted by Yanngc33 (4551 posts) -

I think it was the one three weeks ago, it's definitely recent

#3 Posted by PixelSoldier (83 posts) -

@SwirlinDervish: It was the May 10th Bombcast.

#4 Posted by Brodehouse (10627 posts) -

He's mentioned how storm drains harbor raccoons earlier this year. And then later he explained about the raccoons in his storm drain.

#5 Edited by ZombiePie (6245 posts) -

@SwirlinDervish: Jeff has talked about his raccoon problem twice. For the first video skip to the seven minute mark. For the second video skip to the 3:50 minute mark.

#6 Posted by spudtastic (561 posts) -

He should hire "Billy the Exterminator" . I think he's on History Channel. I just saw him wrastlin' some Raccoons last nite!

#7 Posted by Toxin066 (3392 posts) -

@spudtastic: Billy is awesome. For the record though, he's on A&E.

#8 Posted by psylah (2273 posts) -
#9 Posted by gorkamorkaorka (507 posts) -

He should give them their own podcast.

#10 Posted by rmanthorp (4290 posts) -
#11 Edited by I_smell (4212 posts) -

Didn't Ryan at some point mention in a Bombcast that Jeff has reccuring dreams about beating up raccoons or something?

#12 Posted by LethalKi11ler (1600 posts) -
@ZombiePie: Thank you so much for this, I still laugh so hard at the racoon related incidents :P
#13 Edited by Mikemcn (7494 posts) -

@I_smell said:

Didn't Ryan at some point mention in a Bombcast that Jeff has reccuring dreams about beating up raccoons or something?

He had dreams about beating raccoons to death on his bed. This is a fact, Ryan was worried about Jeff's crazy sex violence dreams.

#14 Posted by wafflez (545 posts) -

@Mikemcn said:

@I_smell said:

He had dreams about beating raccoons to death on his bed. This is a fact, Ryan was worried about Jeff's crazy sex violence dreams.

Was it a raccoon or an opossum?

#15 Posted by I_smell (4212 posts) -

I feel like if we go any deeper with the connections between Jeff, Ryan and raccoons then we're gonna find out something that really should've been kept a secret.

Especially since Ryan refers to "beating raccoons to death" as a "sex dream".

#16 Posted by Aegon (6744 posts) -
@I_smell said:

I feel like if we go any deeper with the connections between Jeff, Ryan and raccoons then we're gonna find out something that really should've been kept a secret.

Especially since Ryan refers to "beating raccoons to death" as a "sex dream".

Yeah, what type of beating are we talking about here?
#17 Posted by Barrock (3773 posts) -

@100_Hertz said:

@spudtastic said:

He should hire "Billy the Exterminator" . I think he's on History Channel. I just saw him wrastlin' some Raccoons last nite!

That show is so incredibly stupid, and oddly entertaining.

Love it although I don't know if I'd consider it stupid. It's kinda nice that the shows premise is he helps people for free instead of some random group of rich people bitching at each other like most reality shows. I also like that he doesn't kill most of the animals (Poor mice) and instead relocates them.

#18 Posted by Hoffafiles (332 posts) -

My parent's house out in the sticks of TN can get crazy sometimes.

#19 Posted by psylah (2273 posts) -

@WhiskeyAbe said:

I suggest you arm yourself. Now.

#20 Posted by PrioritySeven (329 posts) -

@psylah said:

@WhiskeyAbe said:

I suggest you arm yourself. Now.

Oh God, nobody move. Their vision is based on movement.

#21 Posted by I_smell (4212 posts) -

Vinny on a live stream just said he stayed late at the last office, and couldn't go home because there was a raccoon in the cieling watching him.

#22 Posted by Emokitteh (14 posts) -

@zombiepie:

Do you know which episode the second video is from? I thought I had it bookmarked, it's in 2011, right?