#1 Posted by Armoes (64 posts) -
#2 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

They Live is amazing.

#3 Posted by psylah (2161 posts) -
@Napalm

I had seen and heard references to They Live but had only watched it last year. That movie really is great. Rowdy Roddy Piper is now my favorite wrestler/actor.
#4 Posted by flippyandnod (360 posts) -

Now not only did the bombcast somehow ignore Escape from New York, but this other podcast did too.

I'm not sure how you can be too old for The Thing. The visual effects aren't supposed to be stunning anyway. It's a psychological thriller, all you have to do is believe The Thing is a threat and you're there.

Carpenter has done some great stuff. I just wish he would sell me his theme music without having to buy every single movie soundtrack.

#5 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -
#6 Posted by Castiel (2520 posts) -

@flippyandnod said:

Now not only did the bombcast somehow ignore Escape from New York, but this other podcast did too.

I'm not sure how you can be too old for The Thing. The visual effects aren't supposed to be stunning anyway. It's a psychological thriller, all you have to do is believe The Thing is a threat and you're there.

Carpenter has done some great stuff. I just wish he would sell me his theme music without having to buy every single movie soundtrack.

I can't believe they ignored Halloween on the bombcast.