• 60 results
#1 Edited by Zamir (507 posts) -

this was a challenge issued on the 01-31-2012 edition of the bombcast and it was issued by the guys because of their disbelief that Justin McEloy (formerly of Joystiq, Now at Vox Games) had "Little Caesars" Drive-Thru where he lives (Huntington, West Virginia)

Here's A Link To The Original Challenge Being Issued

And The Response By Justin McElroy

and further picture Proof https://skitch.com/justinatjoystiq/8dg5e/little-ceasers-google-maps

#2 Posted by EuanDewar (4873 posts) -

If you're wondering who Justin McElroy is, he is better than you.

#3 Edited by Jams (2960 posts) -

Eat it and weep Jeff!

(that's what she said)

#4 Posted by Weltal (2272 posts) -

Don't worry Little C's drive through lady, everyone wants soft hands like Justin McElroy.

Softest hands in the biz!

#5 Posted by jozzy (2042 posts) -

Ow wow, I thought the name sounded familiair (but not to not familiair *wink*). That last episode was so recognizable, where they were talking about social conventions when skilled laborers come to your house to repair or set up something. Very funny,

#6 Posted by Wes899 (2107 posts) -

For some reason I didn't make the connection that it was THAT Justin Mcelroy

#7 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -

Justin is such a cool cat.

#8 Posted by Cronus42 (275 posts) -

@EuanDewar: I just started listening to MBMBAM in the past couple months. Hearing that makes me think i should go back and listen to them all. WOW.

#9 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5140 posts) -

It's obviously photoshoped and the video is full of CGI, come on guys can't you see the truth?!

#10 Posted by SpaceRunaway (860 posts) -

Haha, Justin really needs to come guest on the Bombcast again.

#11 Posted by fRAWRst (236 posts) -

Justin is one of the few gaming personalities that isnt GB and is good.

#12 Edited by Zamir (507 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton: maybe, considering the challenge was issued on 01-31-2012 and he took almost a month to post this video, the bombcast needs to do a show down in Huntington, West Virginia to verify the video and they can have Justin on bombcast in the mean time while their down there.

#13 Posted by Sergio (2079 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton said:

It's obviously photoshoped and the video is full of CGI, come on guys can't you see the truth?!

Like the moon landing.

#14 Posted by DonChipotle (2714 posts) -

I believe Jeff said the camera had to be in the passenger seat. That was not the passenger seat, therefore this video is not proof.

#15 Posted by Subjugation (4719 posts) -

That video went from proving a point in the beginning to hilarious by the end. Justin is one crazy cat. "It's not like she's shoveling coal..."

#16 Edited by Vorbis (2750 posts) -

Looking forward to Justin "Soft-Hands" McElroys 9th fantasy podcast when Vox Gaming goes live.

#17 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

He needs to come to Giant Bomb, Kickstarter?

#18 Posted by Panpipe (473 posts) -

Cringed at how he spelt Little "Ceasers" in that google maps picture.

#19 Posted by clumsyninja1 (817 posts) -

For a while I thought you were talking about Rory McIlroy..love the guy. Specially cause Caroline Wozniacki

#20 Posted by wfolse1 (455 posts) -

Glad to hear there is some overlap between the GB community and the MBMBaM fans. I've been on that train since ep1 and have been hooked ever since.

#21 Edited by benspyda (2032 posts) -

@wfolse1 said:

Glad to hear there is some overlap between the GB community and the MBMBaM fans. I've been on that train since ep1 and have been hooked ever since.

I've recently been listening to it too. I preferred the old Joystiq Podcast but its still pretty good. Those yahoo answers stuff are amazing, like "There's an old lady trying to get into my garden what should I do?".

#22 Posted by buzz_clik (6961 posts) -

Thanks for reminding me the latest MBMBaM has downloaded! Oh, and that coda with Justin's disbelief about that lady was choice.

#23 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

These are popping up all over the place. They just built one a town over from me.

#24 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10822 posts) -

This is amazing.

#25 Posted by DougQuaid (1274 posts) -

Pizza! pizza!

That ordering experience from Little Caesar's nearly mirrors mine exactly, only I would head over to a nearby A&W afterwords for a root beer float. An A&W, that I may add, actually made the root beer in-store.

#26 Posted by MasturbatingestBear (1189 posts) -

Oh is that the Sherlock Holmes 6 guy? His response video was hilarious. It's the fact that GiantBomb didn't trust him is what hurts.

#27 Posted by ShaggE (6401 posts) -

Shenanigans and tomfoolery! That is clearly Griffin McElroy in disguise!

#28 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5205 posts) -

Seriouslynow won't believe it.

#29 Posted by Skytylz (4031 posts) -

I thought about writing in, because my home town also has a drive-thru little ceasrs. Ours is straight up $5 though, no change.

#30 Posted by WMWA (1160 posts) -

Haha, that guy is hilarious. Why am I not familiar with him yet? Gonna check out this Mbmbam thing you people speak of. Hopefully his personality carries like it does in this!

#31 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (1990 posts) -

Honestly, this got me interested in MBMBaM.  

Holy hell that is hilarious. I couldn't do my homework yesterday it was so fucking funny. 

#32 Posted by captain_clayman (3320 posts) -

@fRAWRst said:

Justin is one of the few gaming personalities that isnt GB and is good.

luddy and chris from the old joystiq podcast are awesome too. and everyone seems to hate him but i like arthur gies and the rest of rebel fm. and the whole weekend confirmed crew. and MAYBE podcast beyond. BUT OTHER THAN THAT, EVERYONE SUCKS, YES.

#33 Posted by Metric_Outlaw (1171 posts) -

Justin is just a fucking soft handed trickster. Obviously a fake McElroy!!!!

#34 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3844 posts) -
@Cronus42 said:

@EuanDewar: I just started listening to MBMBAM in the past couple months. Hearing that makes me think i should go back and listen to them all. WOW.

You absolutely should. Consistently the funniest podcast next to the Bombcast.
#35 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

Another MBMBAM listener here. Justin is awesome. Luddy too. Too bad the old Joystiq podcast went to shit. It was my absolute favorite next to the Bombcast.

#36 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

I got about sixty episodes deep into MBMBaM before I started being able to differentiate between the brothers' voices.

It's still fucking hilarious, though! And now I can finally tell who the goofs are coming from!

#37 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5205 posts) -

@JohnDudebro said:

I got about sixty episodes deep into MBMBaM before I started being able to differentiate between the brothers' voices.

It's still fucking hilarious, though! And now I can finally tell who the goofs are coming from!

They all kind of slur their words.

#38 Posted by ExplodeMode (852 posts) -

The end of his video was perfect.  So close to getting out of there with some kind of manhood intact.  "Nope," said the universe.

#39 Posted by Zamir (507 posts) -

A NEW CHALLENGER ENTERS

#40 Posted by Slax (906 posts) -

@EuanDewar: Because of you I started listening to MBMBaM, and it is fantastic.

Thank you.

#41 Posted by Fattony12000 (7255 posts) -

SHOVELLING COAL

#42 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

Was this the guy who got the Sherlock Holmes game thing spoiled for him on the E3 bombcast? If so, this guy needs to head over to the bombcast more often. Fereals...

#43 Posted by chrismafuchris (1088 posts) -

Is Justin the guy who plays Street Fighter at EVO? I though he, besides looking different, lived in LA.

#44 Posted by PillClinton (3291 posts) -

Man, imagine if he had joined the GB crew...

#45 Posted by ShaggE (6401 posts) -

@JohnDudebro said:

I've listened to every episode, and I *still* can't place voice to name most times... it's weird.

#46 Posted by flippyandnod (373 posts) -

Justin is consistently funny. Why does all the funny "soft hands" stuff happen to him? It's not fair. He's already funny and he gets the good material lobbed right at him.

#47 Edited by mordukai (7149 posts) -

Every time i hear him talk I get into uncontrollable rage. I really hate his fucking voice.

#48 Posted by Scotto (1174 posts) -

@PillClinton said:

Man, imagine if he had joined the GB crew...

If Giant Bomb ever add another dude to their editorial staff, it needs to be Justin. He's a perfect fit for what they do, and he's hilarious.

His accents, and his story about the Sherlock Holmes game at E3 last year, were two of the biggest highlights from those videos. Of course, the best was still Eric Pope's Shug Knight story.

#49 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3780 posts) -

@Scotto: Not signing your posts anymore?

#50 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

Wait, it's weird for a Little Caesars to have a drive thru? The one here does.