Latest bombcast not in premium feed?

Avatar image for theterriblefamiliar
TheTerribleFamiliar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have my podcasting app pointed to the premium feed at http://www.giantbomb.com/podcast-xml/premium/. It doesn't seem to have the latest bombcast on it. I'm a bit new to the premium parts of the site. Is this a usual thing? Do I need to pull from the regular feed as well to get all the weekly bombcasts?

thanks for your input.

Superkenon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

If it was an episode with ads, that's when they upload an alternate ad-less version to the premium feed. There weren't any ads this week, so it only appeared in the regular feed.

TheTerribleFamiliar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok - thanks for the answer! Sounds like I need to subscribe to both feeds then. Thanks!

TheTerribleFamiliar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually... I can't get the latest Bombcast to come up in any feed. I guess it's just an issue with the xml that is out there. They just haven't added the latest bombcast to the feed.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Actually... I can't get the latest Bombcast to come up in any feed. I guess it's just an issue with the xml that is out there. They just haven't added the latest bombcast to the feed.

Er, no. It's working fine.

TheTerribleFamiliar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baillie: huh. Are you using an app or reader of some kind? Or are you just downloading from the GB webpage? Doggcatcher isn't pulling the latest bombcast from any feed I have tried.

When I inspected the xml for both the premium feed and the bombcast specific feed, neither of them had the 10/14 bombcast listed.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@baillie: huh. Are you using an app or reader of some kind? Or are you just downloading from the GB webpage? Doggcatcher isn't pulling the latest bombcast from any feed I have tried.

When I inspected the xml for both the premium feed and the bombcast specific feed, neither of them had the 10/14 bombcast listed.

iTunes and Pocket Casts. Maybe they removed it after the fact?

effinjamie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Me too, last time premium feed updated was 14th October on both itunes and downcast. So I'm assuming it's a problem on Giantbombs end.