#151 Posted by gla55jAw (2693 posts) -
@Chardok said:
" @nrain: Well, Ryan wanted it believable! Who in our generation could credibly create a time amachine but hawking?! Unless.....oh, God...What if Michio Kaku is the final boss...... "
Michio Kaku can't be evil!!!

Also, I'm thinking that Nolan North should probably voice John Wilkes Booth's brain/Lincoln's inner voice, and Keith David will voice Abe!
#152 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2996 posts) -
@Tarsier said:
" oh my god i want this game to be made. "
I know right!!!!
#153 Posted by JJOR64 (19025 posts) -
@Coltonio7 said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" The best part of the game:

"

My picture is getting use!   <33333 JJOR64 "
:)
#154 Posted by Wildfire570 (719 posts) -

I think Tony Yayo should be part of Lincolin F.O.R.C.E. because that way he can say, "Yo Lincoln! Jump ova dat big ass ramp!"

#155 Edited by jhubz (54 posts) -
  New screenshot!
#156 Posted by dualityofman (112 posts) -
@Wildfire570 said:
" I think Tony Yayo should be part of Lincolin F.O.R.C.E. because that way he can say, "Yo Lincoln! Jump ova dat big ass ramp!" "
Yes

And Abe needs to have an attack where he charges up for 2 seconds (time subject to change after testing of course), then screams "CONSECRATE THIS BITCHES!!!" and shoots tombstone shaped projectiles out of his hat.
#157 Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror (2131 posts) -

This game should be HamsterBall compatible and have hotdurgers as an in-game item.

#158 Posted by MaFoLu (1859 posts) -
@RhombusOfTerror said:
" This game should be HamsterBall compatible and have hotdurgers as an in-game item. "
Of course it's going to be HamsterBall compatible. It's the future of gaming!
#159 Posted by Brodehouse (10104 posts) -

If you hold select, John Wilkes Booth's brain will give Lincoln a hint at the puzzle he's working on.  Problem is, most of the puzzles are There Is A Helicopter In The Sky, How Are You Going To Fix That?

#160 Posted by ectoplasma (981 posts) -
@JDDrewes said:
"
So here's the controls. What else do we need to make? "
Fire Liberty, Fire Justice! Hilarious. You silly Americans... ;)
#161 Posted by ectoplasma (981 posts) -
@vacancy said:
"
"
Epic!
#162 Posted by vacancy (64 posts) -
@ectoplasma: Thank you, and to everyone else, please feel free to use it for homesites and so on if you like it.
#163 Edited by Titl (539 posts) -

not to spam, or double post, or anything like that. i just want to let you guys know, that i have put out a new version of the Lincoln F.O.R.C.E video, now with a new theme, done by GiantBomb member  wafflestomp ..and remixed by  TheLastNeo. i'm sorry if i made anyone look like a jerk..

#164 Posted by Pkshields (810 posts) -

All we need now is some sort of flash mockup and were ready to pitch to publishers!

#165 Posted by Tovan (633 posts) -

Lincoln Force cannot escape the grasp of mini-game compilations.

#166 Edited by Mikemcn (6998 posts) -

Is this going to be a carbon neutral release or a 38 studios release? 

Or is Carbon the publisher with 38 the studio or maybe Vice versa? And can we confirm that Keith David will be voice acting in the game?

#167 Posted by Turbo_Toaster (978 posts) -

I made a blog about it the other day but here's one of my fake concept art pieces.

#168 Posted by AngelicRampage (110 posts) -

has anyone stated what engine the game should run on?

#169 Posted by classicdms (34 posts) -

I wonder if the Giant Bomb community is big enough to pull a Dudebro on this.

#170 Posted by Chardok (5 posts) -
@classicdms:
From my hands-on: 

The new Ultra-Dynamic Stiffler 4.5 engine developed in-house specifically for Lincoln F.O.R.C.E. features none of the ridiculous fade-in of the unreal engine, or the pop-in nonsense present in other engines    
#171 Edited by Mikemcn (6998 posts) -
@AngelicRampage said:

" has anyone stated what engine the game should run on? "

They may have said but if not........

#172 Posted by TheLastNeo (443 posts) -
@Titl said:

" not to spam, or double post, or anything like that. i just want to let you guys know, that i have put out a new version of the Lincoln F.O.R.C.E video, now with a new theme, done by GiantBomb member  wafflestomp ...

"

@Titl: Actually, I was the one who made the "lincoln force theme" :) 

Hope that doesnt make me look like a jerk.. lol    
#173 Posted by Chuggsy (554 posts) -
#174 Posted by Max_Antrax (107 posts) -
#175 Posted by Chuggsy (554 posts) -
#176 Edited by Trilogy (2676 posts) -
@Titl:

Mind status:   Officially blown.
#177 Posted by iAchilles (64 posts) -

Does anyone have the PS3 box art?

#178 Posted by Cheapoz (1064 posts) -

"Can the GB community make this into a game?" 

I'm a graphic designer with an iPhone game under development... just sayin'.

#179 Posted by RenegadeSaint (1554 posts) -
@Titl said:

" So..i decided that i wanted to pitch in with something, to this awesome thing that is going on..so i threw something stupid together.  i made something. inspired by this Lincoln F.O.R.C.E idea..

"

This times a million.
#180 Posted by Skytylz (4033 posts) -

someone needs to make a flash game.  I don't know how, but I'm sure someone on these forums does.

#181 Posted by tankintheair315 (349 posts) -

This game needs some good middleware, someone contact speed tree!

#182 Posted by Cheapoz (1064 posts) -

I'll say it again... I AM AN IPHONE GAME DEVELOPER. 

Okay, so let's take this semi-serious for a second.  Is there truly a 'licence' required to use Lincoln? 

I have a very basic game currently under development (also based off a GBcast-meme) but have considered making it the main game-mechanic in a larger action game. So this would be less 3rd-person-character-action-3d-game and more action/adventure/puzzle game... but a game none the less. 

But if you gotta pay to use Lincoln... no deal.

#183 Posted by jakob187 (21691 posts) -
@Cheapoz: Lincoln is dead, which means he's public domain.  However, you'll need to get Nolan North and Ron Perlman...and that might be a bit more difficult.
#184 Posted by KidA (71 posts) -

Lincoln ass and takin names

#185 Posted by AaronReynolds (69 posts) -

Giant Bomb has, over many Bombcasts, created great ideas for games. Is it possible that any of these GB ideas will make it in?

- Mecha 50 Cent, vitamin water packs and all, as a boss
- Michael Phelps, possibly as a playable character or tag along character for a bit
- Sonic as a villain or tag along character that gets killed half way through the game
- Dinosaurs (Confirmed)
- The Moon as an area
- Durgers
- Transmorphers
- Ice T

#186 Posted by chogi (555 posts) -

KIll or Beat Killed.

#187 Edited by ryansumo (1 posts) -

My own little contribution to the Lincoln Force insanity.  In my version Abe Lincoln punches the brain of John Wilkes Booth in order to attack his enemies.  I thought the justice in getting to repeatedly hammer the guy who offed you was cute.  Anyway hope you folks enjoy!  

#188 Edited by JoGribbs (39 posts) -

If anybody's serious about making a game I can do some pixel art. 

I'm not on a professional level or anything but I'm absolutely dedicated to making sure Lincoln force sees the light of day.

#189 Posted by destruktive (1069 posts) -
@AaronReynolds said:
" Giant Bomb has, over many Bombcasts, created great ideas for games. Is it possible that any of these GB ideas will make it in?  - Mecha 50 Cent, vitamin water packs and all, as a boss - Michael Phelps, possibly as a playable character or tag along character for a bit - Sonic as a villain or tag along character that gets killed half way through the game - Dinosaurs (Confirmed) - The Moon as an area - Durgers - Transmorphers - Ice T "
durgers are mega 64 :P 
They've used it for atleast a year. that's when I started listening to their podcast
#190 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -
@Cheapoz said:
" Okay, so let's take this semi-serious for a second.

Is there truly a 'licence' required to use Lincoln?

I have a very basic game currently under development (also based off a GBcast-meme) but have considered making it the main game-mechanic in a larger action game. So this would be less 3rd-person-character-action-3d-game and more action/adventure/puzzle game... but a game none the less.

But if you gotta pay to use Lincoln... no deal. "
He's been dead long enough that we don't have to worry about personality rights.
#191 Posted by Kaibar (83 posts) -

OK, I just talked to my friend about Lincoln F.O.R.C.E. and he had this great idea that one level should be Egypt so he can free the slaves there. 
Also, we should list some of JWB's lines. The two from the last Bombcast were pretty good, but we're gonna need a lot more if the brain's not going to be one of those generic characters that repeat the same sentence again and again.

#192 Posted by Wes899 (2119 posts) -
#193 Posted by Martdawg (44 posts) -
I think contracting for Ice T needs to begin for the impending spin off Lincoln Force SVU
#194 Posted by koolaid39 (251 posts) -

One of the bosses should be JWB's brain in a jar on top of a giant robot body. Kind of a mashup with Nixon in Futurama and Kreng from TMNT. Also, helicopters fly out from his stomach. Perhaps throughout the game, Lincoln can meet up with some non attack helicopters, they help him on his quest, as well as  teach him to love again.

#195 Posted by Expletive (1057 posts) -

Oh my lord. 
I love this so much. This is the best website ever, and you are all my heroes

#196 Posted by super_machine (1931 posts) -

#197 Posted by JoGribbs (39 posts) -
@super_machine: That is... 

I am weeping with joy.
#198 Posted by Bandit_Fox (143 posts) -
@super_machine:  That's great.
#199 Posted by Wes899 (2119 posts) -

What sort of machine does Lincoln use for time travel? My vote is for "Steamboat". Traveling through the time stream, in his Time-St(r)eamboat!

#200 Posted by TurboMan (7634 posts) -

This is the greatest thread of all time. Thank you.