#1 Edited by mordukai (7185 posts) -

Hello there.

I've been going through the my backlogs of bombcast and I just can't find this specific one. All I remember about it is that John Vignocchi was on and he told a story about he thought he was gonna do a threesome to the Tron soundtrack.

Thanks.

#2 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

I'm pretty sure it's the one with Jeff Bridges as the thumbnail

#3 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1602 posts) -

It's one of the E3 2011 podcasts. I'm looking through my library right now to figure out which one, but I can definitely tell you it's part of E3 2011.

#4 Posted by pyrodactyl (2343 posts) -

@Captain_Felafel said:

It's one of the E3 2011 podcasts. I'm looking through my library right now to figure out which one, but I can definitely tell you it's part of E3 2011.

that sounds right

#5 Posted by Demoskinos (15134 posts) -

Yeah I think its the E3 2010 podcast its the same on he tells the "Horsey" story on... I think?

#6 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1602 posts) -
#7 Posted by mordukai (7185 posts) -
#8 Edited by Captain_Felafel (1602 posts) -

@mordukai said:

@Captain_Felafel said:

I found it; I was wrong. It's from the GDC 2011 Day 2 Podcast, around the 42-minute mark. Here's a link:

http://www.giantbomb.com/podcast/?podcast_id=216

Thanks dude. Much thanks.

You can thank the This Year Podcastfor including Johnny V's story in their 2011 recap. I had just finished listening to that podcast a couple weeks ago, so it was still fresh in my mind. It's a terrific podcast that you should definitely check out. The GB recaps are fantastic.