Mass Effect 2 spoiler...

metal_mills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By metal_mills

Why did you spoil Wrex in ME2? Ryan said don't talk about spoilers, so you say a spoiler about Wrex?? Wat.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Jeffsekai

Considering I want to know nothing about ME2 going in to it, when do they talk about ME2?

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jimbo

Anything the developer announces before release is fair game as far as I'm concerned.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By mracoon

This is one of the few games where I've actually not read any of previews on the story because I don't want to now anything until I play it. I'd already heard somewhere that would Wrex would make an appearance but that's not a very surprising thing to hear.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I skipped the whole the discussion, because I knew they were going to spoil stuff. Bioware is revealing entirely too much beforehand.

metal_mills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By metal_mills
@Jeffsekai said:

" Considering I want to know nothing about ME2 going in to it, when do they talk about ME2? "

46 minutes.

@Jimbo said:

" Anything the developer announces before release is fair game as far as I'm concerned. "

If you read up what Bioware released you'd know half the game already. I mean saying "Wrex is back" is one thing but "Wrex is back and this is everything cool about seeing him" is another.
Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jimbo
@Metal_Mills said:
" @Jeffsekai said:

" Considering I want to know nothing about ME2 going in to it, when do they talk about ME2? "

46 minutes.

@Jimbo said:

" Anything the developer announces before release is fair game as far as I'm concerned. "

If you read up what Bioware released you'd know half the game already. I mean saying "Wrex is back" is one thing but "Wrex is back and this is everything cool about seeing him" is another. "
I hear what you're saying, but if Bioware are happy making that information public, I don't see how you can reasonably expect games sites to tip-toe around it.  Ultimately, it's Bioware's responsibility to control the drip of pre-game information how they see fit.  The only way you will avoid even minor spoilers like this (if it's what I assume it is) is to avoid all games coverage entirely.  

I would assume the majority of people are happy enough - and even expect - to hear dev-approved 'spoilers'.
Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jimbo
@Metal_Mills said:
" @Jeffsekai said:

46 minutes.

@Jimbo said:

If you read up what Bioware released you'd know half the game already. I mean saying "Wrex is back" is one thing but "Wrex is back and this is everything cool about seeing him" is another. "
I hear what you're saying, but if Bioware are happy making that information public, I don't see how you can reasonably expect games sites to tip-toe around it.  Ultimately, it's Bioware's responsibility to control the drip of pre-game information how they see fit.  The only way you will avoid even minor spoilers like this (if it's what I assume it is) is to avoid all games coverage entirely.  

I would assume the majority of people are happy enough - and even expect - to hear dev-approved 'spoilers'.
Bacbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Bacbi

We all knew he was going to be in the game. Bioware has said if u didn't kill or let characters be killed they would show up in Mass Effect 2 so it wasn't really a spoiler.