#151 Posted by csl316 (7357 posts) -
@WalkerD:  Last night Jeff posted something about it not recording right.  Don't know how long the delay is gonna be.  But it's unbearable!
#152 Posted by WalkerD (461 posts) -
@csl316: Hopefully he manages to record one before that other gaming podcast he's on. I need the latest scoop on Nintendo Downloadables.
#153 Posted by random_guy23 (256 posts) -

The train has been delayed. Everyone remain calm, soon enough the latest downloadable games for nintendo platforms will be pummeled into our earholes!

#154 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2101 posts) -

I don't care about any of that filthy heretic bombcast crap.  I want my NDX.  Come on jeff, help a brother out!

#155 Posted by JJWeatherman (14485 posts) -

I'm NDX-less, and it feels awful.

#156 Posted by Bollard (5026 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" I'm NDX-less, and it feels awful. "
I might cry :'(
#157 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

#158 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

Word on the street is Jeff is retiring the NDX podcast for good

/false rumor spreading
#159 Posted by Elazul (1327 posts) -
@luce:  For the record, if that actually happens I'm blaming you.

/overreacting
#160 Posted by alternate (2655 posts) -
@luce said:
" Word on the street is Jeff is retiring the NDX podcast for good

/false rumor spreading
"
With new games actually coming out I bet come Sunday evening Jeff finds this joke less and less funny ;-)
#161 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

I'm gonna just get a taxi..
#162 Posted by WalkerD (461 posts) -

I live in a world without new NDX? Am I really even living at this point?

#163 Posted by Xealot42 (263 posts) -

Has MK derailed the train?!

#164 Posted by Pkshields (810 posts) -

I refuse to leave this platform before my train comes.

#165 Posted by Bollard (5026 posts) -
@Pkshields said:
" I refuse to leave this platform before my train comes. "

#166 Posted by zudthespud (3277 posts) -

Guys I'm getting withdrawl symptoms, I've been scratching train tracks into my arm.

#167 Posted by KarlPilkington (2655 posts) -
@Pkshields said:
" I refuse to leave this platform before my train comes. "
Like the movie Hachi?

(Can't believe I referenced that movie.)
#168 Posted by mosespippy (3750 posts) -
@Xealot42 said:
" Has MK derailed the train?! "
Jeff said on twitter that there were recording problems with NDX this week. He didn't say weather or not the train will keep on rolling though.
#169 Posted by Cirdain (2957 posts) -

!!!!!!!!!!! I need a boarding pass

#170 Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror (2055 posts) -
@Cirdain: your boarding pass is your RSS feed.
#171 Posted by Smallville123 (403 posts) -

DONDE EL PODCAST?

#172 Posted by MooseyMcMan (9748 posts) -

Been waiting at the station...For far too long! Don't give up people! Don't let the dream die! Don't let the train die!

THE TRAIN WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!

#173 Posted by Cirdain (2957 posts) -
@RhombusOfTerror:
I've got mi pass. Now I'm waiting to ride the TRAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
#174 Posted by Winternet (7936 posts) -
@Chabbs0: You can't make a movie reference like that.

You reached the station.

There seems to be no train.

You waited for the train.

It's getting late. You decided to go home.

Now, this is a reference.
#175 Posted by random_guy23 (256 posts) -

Oh hey guys it's Tuesday. Where's the train at?

#176 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2446 posts) -
@random_guy23 said:
" Oh hey guys it's Tuesday. Where's the train at? "
It's still monday here on the west coast!
#177 Posted by EquitasInvictus (1868 posts) -

Even in the east coast it's still Monday, and we're three hours ahead of the train's schedule.

#178 Posted by Smallville123 (403 posts) -

CHOO CHOO MOTHER FUCKERS :X

#179 Posted by avantegardener (1090 posts) -

These keep getting better and better, HDMI cables had me shoot virtual milk out of my virtual nose.

#180 Posted by Winternet (7936 posts) -

I am already waiting!

#181 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

I hope it enters the station early this week!

#182 Posted by wwfundertaker (1390 posts) -

Missed last weeks train but im early for today's.

#183 Posted by GetEveryone (4454 posts) -

Is this still going? I haven't actually listened to one yet; thought it was all some sort of joke gone awry.

*Anticipation*
#184 Posted by Zero_ (1970 posts) -
@GetEveryone: ... joke?
#185 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2101 posts) -
@Zero_ said:
" @GetEveryone: ... joke? "
I am not sure what the joke would be?  The Nintendo Download Express is your source for everything Nintendo.   Jeff has even been more than kind enough to the lesser known  Steam service ran by this company, Valve (and in my, as well as the rest of this trains opinion; an inferior service by all accounts).  Jeff will go through everything new and exciting in the Nintendo world, but if there is time before our next stop, he will even try and bring those other filthy services into our world, I guess just to show us how great Nintendo has been to us. With their classic Wiiware titles and DSiWare titles such as... Crazy Golf by DTP Entertainment and the ever popular G.G. Games by Genterprise (ghent...jent....a....efff it, pronounce it how ever you want) you cannot miss a week of NDX (yeah, we have a acronym...we are pretty popular).
#186 Posted by abdo (1037 posts) -
@WickedCobra03: You know, I hate to sound like a deserter or traitor, but that Steam service ain't half bad. Jeff really opened my eyes to this 'PC gaming' thing. There is quite the number of games on there, but strangely no Nintendo titles. But we all know the best place to get those...
#187 Posted by rjayb89 (7713 posts) -

Jeff needs to record harder for his audio mixer to work.

#188 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2446 posts) -
#189 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -

It's alright, knowing the popularity of the NDX they probably have 8 studios on speed dial, ready to record at a moment's notice. 

#190 Posted by Hector (3346 posts) -
Can't wait to hear about the exciting world of Nintendo downloadble games!
#191 Posted by GetEveryone (4454 posts) -
@WickedCobra03 said:
" @Zero_ said:
" @GetEveryone: ... joke? "
I am not sure what the joke would be?  The Nintendo Download Express is your source for everything Nintendo.   Jeff has even been more than kind enough to the lesser known  Steam service ran by this company, Valve (and in my, as well as the rest of this trains opinion; an inferior service by all accounts).  Jeff will go through everything new and exciting in the Nintendo world, but if there is time before our next stop, he will even try and bring those other filthy services into our world, I guess just to show us how great Nintendo has been to us. With their classic Wiiware titles and DSiWare titles such as... Crazy Golf by DTP Entertainment and the ever popular G.G. Games by Genterprise (ghent...jent....a....efff it, pronounce it how ever you want) you cannot miss a week of NDX (yeah, we have a acronym...we are pretty popular). "
I take back everything I said. The NDX is obviously (without irony) serious business. I'm going to dive in at the deep end, boys. Wish me luck!
#192 Posted by Winternet (7936 posts) -

Live NDX?

#193 Posted by avantegardener (1090 posts) -
@yoshimitz707 said:
" Fuck. "
Dang, might check this Stream thing everyone keeps going on about, or is it steam, whatever I'll use a web crawler on my personal computer to find it.
#194 Posted by Aegon (5117 posts) -

Looks like the train was rolling too fast for us to catch up this week. 

#195 Posted by Vexxan (4598 posts) -
@yoshimitz707 said:
" Fuck. "
Nooooooooooooo
#196 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2101 posts) -
@yoshimitz707 said:
" Fuck. "
I have no idea what I am supposed to do now until next Monday!  Seriously, I have no idea what is going on in the world of Nintendo.  Is the new Wii2 unveiled?  What about 3DSware?  Anything on Virtual console?  Nobody knows...  The train is lost without Conductor Young Jeffery manning the cants and Turnouts.
#197 Posted by Winternet (7936 posts) -

I heard there was lack of coal. Jeff went inside the TV to get it from the Sauna. I hope that all goes well.

#198 Posted by Eaxis (866 posts) -

No! Why did they have hack Jeff's train just like PSN. All of his train passengers may have been robbed. Let's hope for a safe recovery on monday.
#199 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5235 posts) -
@Winternet said:
" I heard there was lack of coal. Jeff went inside the TV to get it from the Sauna. I hope that all goes well. "
Still no word. Once you go bad bad bathhouse, you don't go back.
#200 Posted by Winternet (7936 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @Winternet said:
" I heard there was lack of coal. Jeff went inside the TV to get it from the Sauna. I hope that all goes well. "
Still no word. Once you go bad bad bathhouse, you don't go back. "
Wise words, sir.