Knurrunkulus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Knurrunkulus

Hi there,

I can't seem to find a really early, if my memory serves me right, bombcast episode (or was it even still Arrow Pointing Down at that time) in which Ryan and Jeff spend quite a lot of time talking about naming their site GiantBomb and bring up some of the ridiculous other names that they originally had thought about. I remember liking this segment very much. Am I just making this up? Is this just a fever dream? Or can you help me find this episode? That would be appreciated.

checkyoufeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'll keep skimming through old Bombcasts, but I know Jeff talked about the name thing at PAX Prime 2013.

Loading Video...

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Loading Video...

This one?

Knurrunkulus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Knurrunkulus

@deadpancakes: Yes, that's it. I was under the impression that this conversation was longer. Anyway, thanks for linking to it.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#5 fisk0  Moderator

@deadpancakes: Yes, that's it. I was under the impression that this conversation was longer. Anyway, thanks for linking to it.

Wasn't there a longer discussion about that either on the Ryan memorial episode or one of the episodes shortly thereafter, the one where Jeff was talking a lot about his early Internet days, doing dumb stuff on Usenet along with Ryan etc?

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I saw the clip recently. It's an early podcast with Dave on it. They discuss SnakeSnakeSnake, VideoGameMountain, and other stuff.