• 49 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Robo (800 posts) -

...because this took my entire day off to put together.




Original artwork by me.
 
I need to make one with just the face and maybe something with more legible text. But that'll have to wait til tomorrow if this meme hasn't vanished by then.
#2 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -

Day well spent, sir.

#3 Edited by Sil3n7 (1189 posts) -

great...GREAT! 
 
(You now heard this in Jeff's voice)

#4 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -

That's pretty great.

#5 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

You should make an official Wizard Design thread.

#6 Posted by JJOR64 (18995 posts) -

Best design I have seen yet.

#7 Posted by D_W (1163 posts) -

I may have found a new TF2 spray.

#8 Posted by SI2121ON (4 posts) -

That should be a t-dhirt.

#9 Posted by StarvingGamer (8250 posts) -

A+++ would buy from again

#10 Posted by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -

Very awesome man, you should make one with Vinny's face.

#11 Posted by DeeGee (2126 posts) -

Nice artwork, but it doesn't work as a funny t-shirt because I had to stop and work out what it said. And I know the joke.

#12 Posted by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

That's a great design.

#13 Posted by ThatFrood (3375 posts) -

Only complaint is the font is hard to read, otherwise great.

#14 Posted by lead_farmer (1041 posts) -

Wish I knew this was up.  I'd buy that

#16 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

I would wear the crap out of that. I also appreciate the censored version as I could wear it places. 

#17 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

I have no idea where this comes from. Please, someone enlighten me!!

#18 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

Woah. Really nice design dude.

#20 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5144 posts) -
@Azteck said:
"I have no idea where this comes from. Please, someone enlighten me!! "

Listen to the latest Bombcast around 1:38.
#21 Posted by 2HeadedNinja (1618 posts) -

by far the best one that ... but it looks a little crowded and im not sure if I dig the font ... this is the only one I could see as an actual shirt though, just needs a little more work.

#22 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5256 posts) -
@Robo said:

But that'll have to wait til tomorrow if this meme hasn't vanished by then. "
Yo dawg this is Giantbomb. We do NOT let this shit go. 
 
Seriously.
 
 
 
<>
Online
#23 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Best one yet!

#24 Posted by floodiastus (1262 posts) -

Skilled!

#25 Posted by destruktive (1069 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @Robo said:

But that'll have to wait til tomorrow if this meme hasn't vanished by then. "
Yo dawg this is Giantbomb. We do NOT let this shit go.   Seriously.    <> "


< >
#26 Posted by Six (612 posts) -
@destruktive said:
" @wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @Robo said:

But that'll have to wait til tomorrow if this meme hasn't vanished by then. "
Yo dawg this is Giantbomb. We do NOT let this shit go.   Seriously.    <> "

< > "
<>
#27 Posted by Vitor (2821 posts) -

Actually prefer the 'censored version' weirdly enough.
 
Awesome design and artwork, nice!

#28 Posted by TooWalrus (13203 posts) -
@Six said:
" @destruktive said:
" @wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @Robo said:

But that'll have to wait til tomorrow if this meme hasn't vanished by then. "
Yo dawg this is Giantbomb. We do NOT let this shit go.   Seriously.    <> "

< > "
<> "
<> 
 
...Isn't that right, Zach?
#29 Posted by kerikxi (541 posts) -

Yeah, I love the super cursive font but it's a bit hard to read as mentioned. Absolutely fantastic work though.

#30 Posted by Brendan (7811 posts) -
@Mr_Skeleton said:
" @Azteck said:
"I have no idea where this comes from. Please, someone enlighten me!! "
Listen to the latest Bombcast around 1:38. "
...you mean an hour and thirty-eight minutes right?  Not a minute and thirty-eight seconds?  Your clock is a little weird.
#31 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

It's hard to read but I love it

#32 Posted by MikeFightNight (1110 posts) -

Looks rad, not digging the font though.
#33 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5256 posts) -
@TooWalrus said:
" @Six said:
" @destruktive said:
" @wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @Robo said:

But that'll have to wait til tomorrow if this meme hasn't vanished by then. "
Yo dawg this is Giantbomb. We do NOT let this shit go.   Seriously.    <> "

< > "
<> "
<>  ...Isn't that right, Zach? "
See? It's like a goddamn disease. I'd say you have a solid 3 months (at least) before the meme just starts to only become slightly irritating amongst some posters. We just ignore those.
Online
#34 Posted by Meowshi (2911 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @TooWalrus said:
" @Six said:
" @destruktive said:
" @wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @Robo said:

But that'll have to wait til tomorrow if this meme hasn't vanished by then. "
Yo dawg this is Giantbomb. We do NOT let this shit go.   Seriously.    <> "

< > "
<> "
<>  ...Isn't that right, Zach? "
See? It's like a goddamn disease. I'd say you have a solid 3 months (at least) before the meme just starts to only become slightly irritating amongst some posters. We just ignore those. "
more than less than
#35 Posted by Spoonman671 (4641 posts) -

I can't wait for the "I'm a wizard..." thing to interact with the "always kill the wizard first" thing.

#36 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

Lawyer up. That shit is golden.

#37 Posted by MegaMetaTurtle (414 posts) -
@Robo: 
 
THIS IS THE EXACT DESIGN I HAD IN MY HEAD! :O
 
WTF?!?
 
I likes it, but in the future, stay out of my head! *puts tinfoil helmet on*
#38 Posted by Slaker117 (4842 posts) -

Dude, this is great.

#39 Posted by slantedwindows (272 posts) -

WINNER. But I would work on making the typography a little easier to read. 
 
i would buy this with that issue addressed.
#40 Posted by DarkShaper (1335 posts) -
@Meowshi said:
" @wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @TooWalrus said:
" @Six said:
" @destruktive said:
" @wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @Robo said:

But that'll have to wait til tomorrow if this meme hasn't vanished by then. "
Yo dawg this is Giantbomb. We do NOT let this shit go.   Seriously.    <> "

< > "
<> "
<>  ...Isn't that right, Zach? "
See? It's like a goddamn disease. I'd say you have a solid 3 months (at least) before the meme just starts to only become slightly irritating amongst some posters. We just ignore those. "
more than less than "
<> 
I would Pay 775 million dollars for that shirt. 
#41 Posted by BrainSpecialist (554 posts) -
@Robo: This is amazing. Can I get a high-resolution image of this? I want to get it on a t-shirt.
#42 Posted by Fruitcocoa (483 posts) -
@Robo: Amazing! Can you please send this to me in vector, I'd love to make a T-shirt of this!
#43 Posted by Fruitcocoa (483 posts) -
@BrainSpecialist said:
" @Robo: This is amazing. Can I get a high-resolution image of this? I want to get it on a t-shirt. "
Oh. My. Lord. Almost the same post posted by different people at the same time!!!
#44 Posted by Andorski (5310 posts) -

Best one I've seen.

#45 Posted by sarahsdad (1092 posts) -

freakin' cool

#46 Posted by Daveyo520 (6767 posts) -

Good job sir.

#47 Posted by MikkaQ (10293 posts) -

I'm getting slightly tired of all this, but still... 
 
That's probably the best one I've seen so far, looks like a professional t-shirt. I'd even wear that one, so kudos. 

#48 Posted by Crocio (542 posts) -

This is the best shirt design of the bunch; understandable and well executed; I would purchase this!

#49 Posted by JCTango (1362 posts) -

Hell yeah, man.. that definitely looks sick!

#50 Posted by Wuddel (2092 posts) -

Awesome. I too would like a vector file please.