• 132 results
#1 Posted by zFUBARz (620 posts) -

Now I love most of the Whiskey Media personalities, but I was thinking a little while ago, what would be my ideal line up for a conversation between all of them and I came up with 2 lists.

1: Most quirky/dumb game content.

This one would have to be Vinny, Drew and Dave. I could listen to those guys go on about random ass games, and old rpg's for hours on end. Also the world needs more Drew and Dave as a general rule.

2: Whiskey's loudest

Ryan, Will, Rorie, yeah they are all from different parts of the company but damn it they seem like they'd be a great team, Ryan has good chemistry with both of them, and Rorie and Will seem to have very different views on life, entertainment and games etc. plus they are just very over bearing personalities and it'd be fun to see them all go off on each other.

While writing this It occurred to me that I really want more chances for Jeff to sit down and chat with gaming legends (new and old) as well Like jar time with special guests, I always love the end of the E3 podcasts when everybody else starts to tucker out and Jeff gets a chance to talk history, gaming lore, and hopes for the future with folks like Tim Schaffer, Johnathon Blow etc. and I'd love to hear more of it, hell give me some John Romero, the Bioware Dr's and even Cliffy B with jeff's vast knowledge of gaming to guide the conversation and I'd be enthralled. I like the interviews Patrick does occasionally, but they are from a young pups perspective and also mostly written up, having audio/video would be much cooler, although impracticable.

#2 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

jeff vinny and dave

#3 Posted by Thompson820 (410 posts) -

Jeff, Ryan, Vinny, Brad, Dave, Drew and Will Smith. The mega dream team, a podcast with all of these people simultaneously would melt my feeble mind.

#4 Edited by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

No Brad. That's it.

Edit: No Rorie too.

#5 Posted by NekuCTR (1663 posts) -

Jeff, Vinny, Dave, Drew, Will, and Gary.

#6 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Vinny and drew!

#7 Posted by mordukai (7125 posts) -

Dave, Drew, Vinny, Will Smith...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand David Jaffe. Anything with Jaffe is pure gold. I think he should become a regular.

#8 Posted by Animasta (14632 posts) -

Vinny, Rorie, Dave, Ryan probably, if I was to bring it down to four

#9 Posted by Beforet (2911 posts) -

Vinny, Vinny, Vinny, Dave, Jeff.

#10 Posted by Alo81 (82 posts) -

I kind of like the regular gang. Ryan, Vinny, Jeff, Patrick, and Brad.

#11 Posted by seanvail99 (130 posts) -

I would say a segment with Ryan, Jeff, Johnny V and Adam. Then a segment with Paul Barnett, Jeff, Ryan and Brad. Final segment Jeff, Ryan, Jeff Green and Gary Whitta.

For a change of pace, getting Drew, Vinny and Dave together is pure gold.

#12 Posted by CrazedMaverick (214 posts) -

For the most entertaining I'd go with Jeff, Ryan, Adam, Johnny V and Vinny. Though any one with Dave is good too.

#13 Posted by TooWalrus (13127 posts) -

I like the chemestry Ryan, Vinnie, Jeff and Brad have together- throw in a little Alex, Rich, Greg or Carrie and you've got a podcast I'm going to listen to no matter what.

#14 Posted by Young_Scott (85 posts) -

These are all good suggestions, but we're missing the catalyst, the original wizard himself: Rich Gallup.

#15 Posted by coakroach (2485 posts) -

Mega64

#16 Posted by Walreese55 (495 posts) -

gary vinny jeff dave. Done.

#17 Posted by Mahonay (828 posts) -

It was called the Nintendo Download Express.

#18 Posted by chrismafuchris (1088 posts) -

I would like to listen to a Giant Bradcast (a podcast with nothing but Brad), out of sheer novelty, but I think another with Ryan, Jeff, Brad, Vinny and just a dash of Alex with a helping of Baby Choo Choo, the circuit bent keyboard.

#19 Posted by LTSmash (597 posts) -

Jeff, Ryan, Dave, Gary, Will, and special guest Jeff Green as often as his schedule allows. God, I miss GFW Radio.

#20 Posted by phish09 (1109 posts) -

Ryan,

Jeff,

Brad,

& Vinny

#21 Posted by donfonzie (206 posts) -

@Thompson820 said:

Jeff, Ryan, Vinny, Brad, Dave, Drew and Will Smith. The mega dream team, a podcast with all of these people simultaneously would melt my feeble mind.

And the Boss of Bosses - Mr. Matt Rorie. It would be classic.

#22 Edited by Harkat (1099 posts) -

@phish09 said:

Ryan,

Jeff,

Brad,

& Vinny

Was going to say this.

Klepeck is a smart duder whom I respect, but "hook my mouth up to that dog's ass" never happens with him on. He's a little too stringent, things are a little too to-the-point and sane with him, even when they go off on tangents. He never lets stuff like this happen. He always has to go and make a relevant point. ;)

Also, he's a great addition to GB in that he provides fantastic interviews and news stories.

#23 Posted by Redbullet685 (6017 posts) -

Ryan, Jeff, Brad, Vinny, Dave, Patrick, Will, Alex.

#24 Posted by RobotHamster (4169 posts) -

Vinny, Dave, Drew, Will, Rorie with special guests Johnny V and David Jaffe

#25 Posted by RuthLoose (773 posts) -

Ryan, Jeff, Adam Boyes & Bobo

#26 Edited by ThePickle (4152 posts) -

Ryan, Jeff, Patrick, Vinny, Mega64, Dave, Brad, Rich, Jeff Green, Will Smith, Gary, Alex, Johnny V, and Adam.

Make it a 24 hour thing for charity. You could raise millions with that cast.

#27 Posted by MrRedwine (429 posts) -

I think Jeff talking to gaming legends is a great idea. There was a segment started in the later days of GregK at Gamespot where he would talk to gaming luminaries which was pretty great.

Jeff rapping with Ice-T would also be great.

Ryan, Jeff, Vinnie and Brad talking to some old school Midway guys would be great too, especially if they could talk about everything from old "pins" to the classic Midway action sports stuff and a big helping of Mortal Kombat.

What these guys bring to the table on a consistent basis is pretty much all right with me, which is why I am a subscriber.

#28 Posted by AndrooD2 (221 posts) -

Ryan, Vinny, Jeff and Brad. Their chemistry is great, and they are, by far, my favorite video game podcast lineup.

I'm not sure an all star cast would be as good. Every Jordan needs a Laimbeer.

#29 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4236 posts) -

Everyone who has ever been on the Bombcast ever. Throw everyone in a big ass room and hand em all a mic and prepare for the most brainfuckingnest podcast ever.

#30 Posted by Rafaelfc (1311 posts) -

ryan, jeff, vinny, brad, patrick and gary

#31 Posted by Gabriel (4055 posts) -

Rick "The Ricker" Peterson, and Ryan.

#32 Posted by 71Ranchero (2667 posts) -

@NekuCTR said:

Jeff, Vinny, Dave, Drew, Will, and Gary.

This is correct.

#33 Posted by Jimi (1126 posts) -

ALL OF THE PODCASTERS

Seriously I don't dislike any of them

#34 Posted by ajamafalous (11791 posts) -

Jeff Vinny Drew Dave. Alex and Jared are honorable mentions (Might be forgetting a few people).

#35 Posted by MatPaget (1113 posts) -

Vinny & Vinny's Dad.

/thread

#36 Posted by zFUBARz (620 posts) -

@MatPaget said:

Vinny & Vinny's Dad.

/thread

lol man i would resub for that alone

#37 Posted by RazielCuts (2900 posts) -

@MatPaget said:

Vinny & Vinny's Dad.

/thread

#38 Posted by ZombiePie (5556 posts) -

Give me the Brodeo with Shawn Elliot and Jeff Green. I love the Bombcast but GFW Radio still stands my all time favorite podcast ever made.

Moderator Online
#39 Posted by Rattle618 (1463 posts) -

Jeff, Vinny and Ryan with a side of Brad please.

#40 Posted by James_ex_machina (905 posts) -

The regular Bombcast crew then throw in Johnny V, Cheapy D, Chris Grant, Justin McElroy, Charles O, and Greg Miller for a big round table discussion. I wouldn't want that as a weekly thing but an occasional discussion for E3, PAX, and game of the year talks. I enjoy the CAGcast but Cheapy might not be a good one because he does play as many new games as the rest.
Otherwise give me the regular Bombcast.

#41 Posted by zFUBARz (620 posts) -

i'd sort of like speciality podcasts like this to pop up every month, or every other month, alternate with the radio show perhaps.

#42 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -

Current lineup is great. I might add Rich Gallup tho

#43 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

Jeff Green

Shawn Elliott

Ryan Scott

Shawn Malloy

Anthony Gallegos

Robert Ashley

Wait...i think i read this post wrong.

#44 Edited by KaneRobot (1394 posts) -

Jeff as host. Patrick as news guy. Vincent for seasoning. Seasonal appearances from The Ricker. That's it.

#45 Edited by Zelyre (1099 posts) -

@LTSmash said:

Jeff, Ryan, Dave, Gary, Will, and special guest Jeff Green as often as his schedule allows. God, I miss GFW Radio.

Iwas just about to say...

Since Jeff Green was on the Octobercast, that makes him eligible for the podcast all stars, right?

GFW Radio was like the 96-98 Chicago Bulls. While it was nice to have much of the cast back for Out of the Game, and was interesting in its own way, it wasn't GFW radio.

Also, I'm not sure how people can ask for "Ryan Scott". He was just a voice Shawn Elliot made up.

#46 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

Jeff, Vinny, Brad. That is all.

#47 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -

Ryan, Jeff, Vinny, Brad and Dave.

#48 Edited by SaturdayNightSpecials (2304 posts) -

Ryan and Jeff.

Someday, Brad, Vinny, Patrick, Dave, Will and Drew will all go on vacation at once, and Ryan and Jeff will be forced to do one last podcast with just them. This is my one wish.

If Alex has to be there, that's OK too.

#49 Posted by Meowshi (2911 posts) -

@phish09 said:

Ryan,

Jeff,

Brad,

& Vinny

You sick fuck. How could you suggest something so terrible.

#50 Posted by Suedehead (110 posts) -

Ryan, Vinny, Jeff, Johnny V, and Justin McElroy.