Podcast demands!

ReddenBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I really liked all the gags they did with the music beds in this weeks (nov 12) episode. The scary music when vinny was talking about blockbuster and the soap opera music when Patrick was talking about portillos. All that stuff was hilarious, do more

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By audiosnow

I think it's better when it's Vinny making underground, bootleg Bombcast. It would be a little too "knowing," a little too wink-and-head-toss if it became a standard thing.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Sterling

Please no. That was super annoying.

Although I am down for more guests casts like this one. No offense to the regular guys, but it was nice having fresh voices/opinons/etc on the cast. And that combo of four people was pretty damn good.

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Nah, I'm good. I appreciate the effort that Vinny put into it, but it's not the sort of thing that we want every week. Once you get to that point, we're practically the wacky morning shows that you hear on the radio.

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

I love it when Vinny goes off the deep end. This week was a great change of pace and surprisingly deep and informative but I think the music gags worked deliberately because this podcast rarely has any production beyond editing behind it.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ripelivejam

hope you guys realize vinny probably can't keep up podcast host/editor with his other duties, perhaps sadly...

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Patrick was in this week's podcast. Is he here for the PS4 launch stream?

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By AMyggen

Patrick was in this week's podcast. Is he here for the PS4 launch stream?

Yeah. He's gonna be in SF for both console launches. So he'll probably be sitting in on the entire podcast next week, since he's in the office that week :)

And I prefer the Vinny casts as a rare treat, when Jeff is out. It was the same when Jeff hosted a podcast now and then when Ryan was the host of the show. Too much of a good thing etc. And Vinny has enough going on without the podcast duties every single week.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah i'm going to love the little reunion w/patrick next week :)

kinda feel bad for drew as he's a hoot but he can sometimes get lost in the shuffle of more vocal guests. he always seems at the top of his game when it happens to be just him, jeff, and brad.

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha, when Patrick was telling the story about that pizza place, man the music just made me burst out laughing! Like an old ghost story or something.

Skumberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Skumberg

@sterling said:

Please no. That was super annoying.

Seconded. Please don't do that again. This isn't the Howard Stern Show.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

I think it's better when it's Vinny making underground, bootleg Bombcast. It would be a little too "knowing," a little too wink-and-head-toss if it became a standard thing.

This. Keep it special.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

that felt more like Vinny's Personality, so yes, only if Vinny is hosting AGAIN! I miss Jeff's Nintendo E shop games reading.