#1 Posted by Daiphyer (1308 posts) -

I've been listening to some of the episodes from 2008, the ones that came right after they launched the site, and I was wondering in which episodes (By date) do Vinny and Brad make their Giantbombcast debut?

I apologize for my laziness.

#2 Posted by natetodamax (19176 posts) -

The 6-03-2008 episode is the one you want.

#3 Posted by EuanDewar (4771 posts) -

3rd of June, 2008. 06-03-2008, I believe. In that crazy american way of doing dates.

#4 Posted by ShaggE (6336 posts) -

Heh, I've been doing and wondering the same thing.

#5 Posted by Daiphyer (1308 posts) -

Thanks guys!

#6 Posted by ChrisTobin (56 posts) -

Do you want when they became regular members or their very first time? I ask because I'm pretty sure they had separate first appearances. i believe Brad first appeared on 04-22-08 and Vinny first appeared on 05-20-08. 

#7 Posted by DeF (4808 posts) -

why aren't all these inter(!)national holidays? is bureaucracy (first time I ever had to type that word ..it was weird) holding us back again?

#8 Posted by Nightriff (4915 posts) -

@DeF said:

why aren't all these inter(!)national holidays? is bureaucracy (first time I ever had to type that word ..it was weird) holding us back again?

Going through the podcasts too and there SHOULD be holidays and months dedicated to these momentous occasions. June 3, announcement of Vinny and Brad hired. February is Arrow Pointing Down Month. So on.

#9 Posted by Winternet (8006 posts) -

@DeF said:

I'm pretty sure Japan have them locked in.

#10 Posted by Flaboere (344 posts) -

Goddamn, those very early podcasts were so awesome.

#11 Posted by MasturbatingestBear (1188 posts) -

I remember in one of the really early ones at the end they asked Alex, "So uhh, want to work here?" And when I heard that I was so excited. Then he said that he cant because he got a job with Harmonix. And my heart was crushed.

#12 Posted by RedRoach (1176 posts) -

It's the one with the djunglevrauo for the picture.

Man I just realized I can tell you a lot of a specific bombcasts discussions just by looking at it's picture.

#13 Posted by oobs (338 posts) -

is that the date they offically got the job? or was it when they were guesting i think they guested on the same podcast.. all i remember is the "still a threat" saying they had going for awhile