#1 Posted by JokerSmilez (1293 posts) -

Anyone else seriously interested in seeing Quicklooks of these titles after hearing about them on the Bombcast? 

I'm serious...

#2 Posted by Belonpopo (1823 posts) -

Yes.

#3 Posted by MostlyBearded (191 posts) -

It would be a dream come true

#4 Posted by SuperfluousMoniker (2907 posts) -

I'm all for more shovelware Quick Looks, they are always hilarious.

#5 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

Yes please.

#6 Posted by JJOR64 (18909 posts) -

It would be nice, but their DS capture software doesn't work on their DSi.

#7 Posted by Twazuk (178 posts) -

Only if Jeff Green was involved. 

#8 Posted by JokerSmilez (1293 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" It would be nice, but their DS capture software doesn't work on their DSi. "
I thought that was something that was provided by Nintendo? In theory they would have something for the DSi eventually? 

Don't tread on my dreams!
#9 Posted by BionicRadd (617 posts) -

Only if they filled up all 128 pages.

#10 Posted by natetodamax (19171 posts) -

IGN actually reviews that stuff too.

#11 Posted by Nnooo (4 posts) -

Hi Guys, 

Nic from Nnooo here. If you have any staff or writers based in Sydney we would be happy for you to take video footage using our hardware for a Quick Look and you can even have a preview of our next proper game Spirit Hunters Inc. 

You can always get in touch via pr@nnooo.com

#12 Posted by ThatFrood (3373 posts) -

:D

it's Nnooo!!

#13 Posted by Brians (1458 posts) -

A man can dream....

#14 Posted by Nnooo (4 posts) -

It is indeed. I know not all of you may like things like virtual notebook but a lot of people on the DSi do :) Plus we are a very small team of 3 and are really trying to get a good framework together to make bigger and better games. Everyone has to start somewhere ;)

#15 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -
@Nnooo
It is indeed. I know not all of you may like things like virtual notebook but a lot of people on the DSi do :) Plus we are a very small team of 3 and are really trying to get a good framework together to make bigger and better games. Everyone has to start somewhere ;)
Hey Nnooo, 3 people, guess that sounds right

Also, where did the name come from?
#16 Posted by Nnooo (4 posts) -

Nnooo (like No in a comic book shout) comes from what I shout when I play games! 

When I see something I can't believe it is "Nnooo way!" and when you do something cool (but ultimately bad for me) in multiplayer i shout "Nnooo!" 

And I realise that not all of our titles are as exciting as Halo or CoD but we all have to start somewhere. Check out our Spirit Hunters Inc dev diary on www.spirithuntersinc.com and let me know your thoughts :)

#17 Posted by cheddartyme (133 posts) -

WHY DON'T THE NOTEBOOKS HAVE UNLIMITED PAGES?

#18 Posted by MyOldFriendUnderageDrinking (44 posts) -

If they do one for MyNotebook, I also suggest the "premier throwing sports" game. and Paul's Shooting Adventure: Super Baby Paul
#19 Posted by VirtuaXav (449 posts) -

Hells yea, even if they were just 5 minutes each. It'd be quality viewing.

#20 Posted by Flaboere (344 posts) -

Only if Jeff would sing the whole thing like he did in that bombcast where Dave came in.

#21 Posted by applet0n (652 posts) -

Duder yes.

#22 Posted by Damodar (1302 posts) -

That Spirit Hunters video was pretty neat, it can't be easy to do that tracking with a fairly low res camera and a reasonably weak processor. 

Respect to you and your team!

#23 Posted by smudo (150 posts) -

All I want to know is how Double Dribble's magnificent rendition of the Star Spangled Banner ranks in Just SING! National Anthems.
#24 Posted by Mars_Cleric (1593 posts) -

Only if Australia is represented
#25 Edited by Nnooo (4 posts) -
@cheddartyme: The notebooks don't have unlimited pages because we are limited to how much save area we can take up on your DSi :( This is part of the reason we decided to have several colours and offer smaller ones for 200 points and larger ones for 500.
#26 Posted by Not_Rage (470 posts) -
@Nnooo said:
Who writes the desriptions for your games that go out in the press release?
Have you heard them being read by the Giant Bomb crew on the podcast?